Recent Activities

• Malkalma -

Replied to the thread Economy R.I.P. to the albion gatherers - The worst update in the history of the game.

Quote from Quagga: “and someone like that starts topics and gives suggestions about safety and changes in new patches... this guy has no idea what he is writing about... such setup you can use in YZ or before nerf hideouts with 20 safe spots on the…
  • Grizbold -

Replied to the thread TheKingsmen (NA/EU/OCE-English speaking-Very active-Non toxic community).

• Malkalma -

Replied to the thread Economy R.I.P. to the albion gatherers - The worst update in the history of the game.

Quote from solventh: “mistake 1. 2x ava tools. 2,5m instead of 150k. just bring t8 tools. mistake 2. bringing 2 different resource type of sets. just bring the popular type of the map you roam. mistake 3. using 8.1 bag instead of 8.0. there s no big…
  • DemigodPerseus -

Replied to the thread Griefing on Stream.

Quote from iRawn: “It was changed to prevent ppl in full 8.3 from getting downed and suiciding to prevent fame loss. Change was made awhile ago. ” You got a point here. So maybe 10 seconds timeframe of unable to suicide is reasonable?
  • Hattenhair -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread Upcoming greataxe nerf changes nothing..

Like (Post)
    The nerf is this : " Axes Since the Whirlwind channel can’t be interrupted anymore, the counter play options are rooting or slowing the Great Axe player, or creating enough distance. However with the movement speed increase built into the ability, it…
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread Upcoming greataxe nerf changes nothing..

Greataxe rework and Realmbreaker addition turned the axe tree into another clap weapon. Where's the pressure bruiser I've always used to know? Kinda sad.
  • Quagga -

Liked menudobeta’s post in the thread Lets take a look at the halberd (and kind of carrioncaller).

Like (Post)
    Lets check some axes "E ability" stats: (t4 no spec no mastery stats) Battleaxe: 361 physical damage / 20% slow / 0%-100% lifesteal / 10sec cooldown [36,1 dps until new usage of it, has 0%/30%/60%/100% healing]. Carrioncaller: 278 physical damage + 236…
  • Villeneek -

Replied to the thread TRUUE DAMAGE - Gildia PVP.

• Quagga -

Quote from iRawn: “It was changed to prevent ppl in full 8.3 from getting downed and suiciding to prevent fame loss. Change was made awhile ago. ” Suicide or not KDA was still counted as far as I remember, the only thing was that the person who won…
  • ObicYT -

Posted the thread [WEast]Dracyria is Recruiting New and Veteran Players!!!.

Thread
    [WEast]Dracyria ----------------------------------------------------------------- We are recruting! ----------------------------------------------------------------- Our Goals: Being a independent alliance, rather than being part of a mega…
  • solventh -

Liked iRawn’s post in the thread Griefing on Stream.

Like (Post)
    It was changed to prevent ppl in full 8.3 from getting downed and suiciding to prevent fame loss. Change was made awhile ago.
  • iRawn -

It was changed to prevent ppl in full 8.3 from getting downed and suiciding to prevent fame loss. Change was made awhile ago.
  • Lokoum -

Replied to the thread Nous recrutons !!!.

• Quagga -

Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from solventh: “Quote from Malkalma: “Ah right. The ganker decides to take a fight and we call that high risk. Alright... No more questions. Don't expect any smarter answer. ” moron doesnt get shit:it is always chaos…
  • solventh -

Quote from Trial_hard: “Recommendation: just educate people from superior position if u know what you talking. Shit happens you have maybe learned your lesson ” not educating people here. i talked about what i knew. if there s a change, you also talk…
  • Piddle -

Liked daklajakld’s post in the thread Small-scale/Solo PvP I want to pirate Vortexes and Power Cores.

Like (Post)
    My Guild dosn't have a Territory or Hideout because it dosn't match our playstyle. We enjoy roaming and fighting, keeping it below zerg cap. While its great fun to snag a power core/vortex and toss it around a bit to attract People into checking it out…
  • nextname -

Replied to the thread Станки в убежище.

Я понимаю, что оно не связано, просто очень интересно соотношение)
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Upcoming greataxe nerf changes nothing..

hope this won´t go through. This change is just no good
  • FranLee -

Replied to the thread [POE] EQMS EQMS is RECRUITING!!!!!.

• Trial_hard -

Quote from solventh: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from solventh: “he could have hit the suicide button. he tried his luck. his choice. ” I love people who have no clue but firm statement..There is no suicide in CD if KD .. But you are great in…