Recent Activities

• Spids -

Liked LordSilva’s post in the thread Todos contra os pk's.

Like (Post)
    Vou-te responder da forma mais honesta possível. PK (Player Killer) é algo que existe no jogo desde a sua criação, pois o Albion Online é um jogo com Full Loot PVP o que representa que uma personagem perde tudo sempre que morre para outro jogador. A
  • Spids -

Replied to the thread Todos contra os pk's.

Quote from LordSilva: “Vou-te responder da forma mais honesta possível. PK (Player Killer) é algo que existe no jogo desde a sua criação, pois o Albion Online é um jogo com Full Loot PVP o que representa que uma personagem perde tudo sempre que
  • SkylighterHK -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Can you gain combat fame via PvP only?.

Like (Post)
    And the reason that you cannot gain fame to raise skills through PvP is that it would be very easy to abuse using an alt or a friend.
  • SkylighterHK -

Replied to the thread Worth playing as solo/duo with no interest in PVP?.

Playing solo is absolutely fine. You don't need to do PvP at all (except somebody force you to, aka ganking), but you still need to interact with other players in Albion. I suggest joining a casual player guild, or least join some free-to-join guild…
  • Snivy -

Replied to the thread Do veteran mobs still give season points?.

thanks @Evas_Flarelight I killed a few earlier today but i checked and 2 hours later the points still didn't update. how long does it normally take to update?
  • SkylighterHK -

Liked Geofors’s post in the thread Worth playing as solo/duo with no interest in PVP?.

Like (Post)
    I play strictly solo, and have a fun time. Gathering, Solo dungeons, crafting and developing my island farm. Farming is fun, but Sloooooow!! . Turnaround time of 22 hours (I just do every 24) means it takes a long time to get ahead, but it's not time…
  • SkylighterHK -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread Worth playing as solo/duo with no interest in PVP?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mortac: “So, is this game even worth playing if we have no real interest in participating in guild events/combat? ” You can play this game even if you're not interested in PVP. You can raise animals, build an island, invest in laborers,…
  • Reptoid -

Replied to the thread still too much rats in corrupteds... a simple solution..

A simple solution to this could be to: Give the shards a fairly significant Armor/Magic Resistance buff when the Invader is not within X distance from the shard. -or- Give the shards a fairly significant Armor/Magic Resistance buff until the
  • Hypatia415 -

Liked Geofors’s post in the thread Worth playing as solo/duo with no interest in PVP?.

Like (Post)
    I play strictly solo, and have a fun time. Gathering, Solo dungeons, crafting and developing my island farm. Farming is fun, but Sloooooow!! . Turnaround time of 22 hours (I just do every 24) means it takes a long time to get ahead, but it's not time…
  • Hypatia415 -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread Worth playing as solo/duo with no interest in PVP?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mortac: “So, is this game even worth playing if we have no real interest in participating in guild events/combat? ” You can play this game even if you're not interested in PVP. You can raise animals, build an island, invest in laborers,…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread Direwolves on Royal Continent?.

You can find Direwolves in Tier 6+ zones. You can check Highbole Glenn or Murkweald near Lymhurst.
  • K9Tvz -

Posted the thread Minimum Fame Limit For Arena.

Thread
    Please, please, please, please Give arena a min fame amount to be able to que We always get some healer with 5k fame who is in t3-t4 gear getting RUINED.
  • Idebenn -

Replied to the thread Knight armor frost.

The slow from Frost Bolt does absolutely nothing. It's ridiculously weak and every single melee weapon either has a movement boost which outdoes it, mobility skills, or both. You also sacrifice damage by picking it, the same goes for Frost Nova.
  • MagaraNG -

Replied to the thread Cooldown modifiers.

yes, so do i for example, mend wounds is 30s cd. after t7 omelette is 25.95s cd however, it still show and need 30s cd
  • Wilson9 -

Liked ESGWhiteFox’s post in the thread Albion Compatible with IOS 14?.

Like (Post)
    just downloaded ios 14 on ipad - it works fine for me :)
  • Online now and growing!
  • Geofors -

Replied to the thread Worth playing as solo/duo with no interest in PVP?.

• Neef -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 5.

Quote from DaarioNaharis: “Quote from Retroman: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ - Fixed an issue where player would sometimes cast spell in the wrong direction after a dash ” This is maybe a bit too unspecific. But this change fixes the wrong…
  • Arnaud2 -

Replied to the thread Actualice a WiFi 6.

Creo que deberías quedarte con WiFi 5, dependiendo de tu situación, un router WiFi 6 podría no ser la mejor elección todavía. A veces podría incluso crear problemas sin producir una mejor experiencia. Aquí hay un artículo sobre WiFi 6, puedes leerlo.
  • Geofors -

Posted the thread Direwolves on Royal Continent?.

Thread
    Maybe this hais common knowledge, but I couldn't find it in search. In what zones, if any, on the Royal continent can you find direwolves? I know it must be a T6 or above zone but on web search some say swamp and some forest. Can I have a zone name if…