Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GhostNial -

Replied to the thread Me and 2 friends looking for a blackzone beginner friendly EU guild..

Hello, good to see new players hopefully the game gives you a reason to stick around. It seems my guild could suite your wants and needs, if you wouldn't mind checking out our recruitment post. Any questions or if you just want to chat about it in the…
  • anotherfatlatino -

Posted the thread Rats abusing of 5v5's Hellgates fame.

Thread
    First of all I apologize for my english The hellgaters are tired of facing rats , its a waste of time and its a content denial and its not worth the time for t4 loot from them. 5v5's red hellgates used to be end content , the kind of content you only do…
  • Cronder -

Replied to the thread Price checking for any craftable item in game.

Id be happy with 40mil on mp nightmare but thats really a right buyer right time item. 1mil ish for cultist
  • GhostNial -

Replied to the thread [Sequentia] New Guild Looking to Grow.

• LysyWariat -

Posted the thread jestem "dovidoff" moja gildia to "tygrysi majestat".

Thread
    Witam serdecznie graczy Albiona! chciałbym informacyjnie przedstawić wam mendę społeczną, która powinna być wypleniona nim się jeszcze nauczyła mówić. Nie dalej jak półtora miesiąca temu istota ta gościła w naszych szeregach (ArsMoriendi) nie…
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread Cut all Season points, for all OW content and territory control, by HALF.

So, you are already spending more on the blob content than it is worth, and the other content is also better. So reducing the income of OW blob content won't change much for you, and raising the points for everything else will be better for you. That…
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread growing on the island is annoying.

Yes, the new interface is actually a nerf. Looks shiny, but requires more clicks for raising animals. The entire RT was asking to lessen the amount of clicks needed, and there was a lot of negative feedback after the change. So far, I don't think they…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Question about new mounts carry weight bonus.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Neef: “I fucking knew we wouldn't get it today, Fuck me, Is it live yet? ” It’s been cancelled. 20% of people didn’t want it ;)
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread Attack speed.

Like (Post)
    Oh, I see. A 35% speed buff for 1s (stacks up to 3 times). Huh. I might have to try soloing with it again, I don't remember that being there. I guess the health debuff outweighs that benefit.
  • LysyWariat -

Replied to the thread Rejestr Polskich Gildii 22.12.2019.

Witam serdecznie graczy Albiona! chciałbym informacyjnie przedstawić wam mendę społeczną, która powinna być wypleniona nim się jeszcze nauczyła mówić. Nie dalej jak półtora miesiąca temu istota ta gościła w naszych szeregach (ArsMoriendi) nie…
  • Kruktor -

Replied to the thread Requiem an die alten Outlands.

Von Fort Sterling nach Hardstone Quarry durch das große Tor Vorbei an avalonischen Kriegern, zu den eisigen Gipfeln empor Flink wie ein Schatten, die Ganker stets im Genick Mit reicher Beute ...oder im Sarg... kehrten wir nach Fort Sterling…
  • LysyWariat -

Posted the thread Lider "dovidoff" gildia: tygrysi majestat.

Thread
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread RED zones feel much more dangerous than the Outlands [BLACK zones]....

they said they have plans to buff red zones
  • Fusionbomb -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Veteran founder account.

Like (Post)
    Your characters will have been deleted because in July 2017 the game exited beta and make it’s official launch. All characters and progress were lost. However... if you create a new character (as we all did at launch) you will find all of your gold,…
  • Kern_Cassius -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from PLUARUS: “Кхм. ЭТО ХАРДКОР ИГРА?!?!? ИЛИ СИМКЛЯТОО ГРЕБАНОГО СОБИРАШКИ, КОТОРЫЙ, КАК БЫЛО СКАЗАНО ЧУТЬ ВЫШЕ, на сто метров не может отойти от гриба ” Набегатор, а шмот кто тебе крафтить будет?;)
  • Fusionbomb -

Liked Captainrussia’s post in the thread Free re-spec please.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Acoustic: “would it break the game if there was a paid-option (like in gold) that allowed you to completely exchange fame levels with another tree? The 20% fame loss total when converting to combat credits is too much to reliably use such…
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread Attack speed.

Oh, I see. A 35% speed buff for 1s (stacks up to 3 times). Huh. I might have to try soloing with it again, I don't remember that being there. I guess the health debuff outweighs that benefit.
  • Khladraven -

Liked Equart’s post in the thread JonahFAIL.

Like (Post)
    @JonnnyBones Unfortunately freez frame doesnt show anything, as i said before - some animation are too fast and some of them not , that's why in some cases you can avoid certain spells and some of them you cant. And the most important thing/nuance you…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Alliance Casuals over REST OF THE GAME.

Like (Post)
    He is like those kids at the mall who LARP being vampires all day, hissing at grandmas and little kids as they walk by. It isn't like they are really bothering anyone, but the whole thing is creepy and inappropriate.