Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Evas_Flarelight -

Mag den Beitrag von PrintsKaspian im Thema Community Video Roundup: Alone in the Zone.

Like (Beitrag)
    fioczXv.jpg Hello all, The past few months have seen an influx of excellent videos chronicling solo black zone play in Albion. The selection below showcases everything from single-player duels to treasure hunting to solo ganking, and even some good…
  • Всё равно был хороший сезон. Вспомнить например: как Мастерок заходил на лошадях в замок. как Скузкабеля со шмотом в инвентаре, перед гвг принимали. как Широ клайм передавали. Все стороны молодцы. Всем палец вверх!
  • Gazatron -

Hat das Thema New to Albion gestartet.

Thema
    Hello all, My name is Gareth, friends call me Gaz and my handle online is normally Gazatron.. I'm also an 80s kid that grew up on Transformers, So.. Now that I have introduced myself and explained the origin of my username lets talk Albion. I watched…
  • youtu.be/uRxsT5EUlhw Кто там ( @Ljok ) чет про ГвГшников на ЗвЗ рассказывал? Смотри, все звезды, Деррик, Синдик, Скуз, и их команды в первых рядах, в численном превосходсве, дружно получают пизды от одного, грамотно командуешего Мождо.
  • PrintsKaspian -

Hat das Thema Community Video Roundup: Alone in the Zone gestartet.

Thema
    fioczXv.jpg Hello all, The past few months have seen an influx of excellent videos chronicling solo black zone play in Albion. The selection below showcases everything from single-player duels to treasure hunting to solo ganking, and even some good…
  • Owlsane -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Le Culte | RP/PK verfasst.

Beitrag
    reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…having_fun_on_black_zone/ Envoie moi un mp sur le jeu ou à Elror. On va voir ce que l'on peut faire pour toi :)
  • You can defend them, easily. If you just wanted to zvz instead of trying to avoid content, bragging about it. Like ya gratz we both didnt play the game. that was funny right? Guards do something but tanks have to get them off of healers. you have to kill…
  • Mandala -

Mag den Beitrag von EnErgEstER im Thema Enoying the New Content.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hey Meatcup, It is not impossible, dont make me laugh. You must be in a low end guild or something. I successfully defended mages all the time when i was in exertion during the season 1 war. We went hard on mages for like 2 months then i took a break.…
  • Mandala -

Mag den Beitrag von Qrystalline im Thema Enoying the New Content.

Like (Beitrag)
    I feel like a number of the territory changes will hurt smaller guilds. Doubling the range of guards makes it so most won’t be skippable by small groups and reducing the points on mage kill means the attacking guilds have to essentaily attack 10%…
  • glokz -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Siphoning mage system - proposition of new ecosystem verfasst.

Beitrag
    That's why the cooldown would ensure that when you successfully defend mages during your prime time, you get the most points (not 100%) but enough to be #1 This can be easily achieved by : 1. Passive income of having territories (set it to 20%/30%,…
  • Gaheris -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Enoying the New Content verfasst.

Beitrag
    People are able to defend mages now. When the patch comes in it'll be infinitely easier to defend them. If people choose to.
  • King_Arthur -

Mag den Beitrag von MEATCUP im Thema Enoying the New Content.

Like (Beitrag)
    Poor word choice and you ran with it. Fair enough. I think it is an inefficient use of time to attempt to defend. I'm sure plenty of guilds have successfully defended mages. I am simply expressing my opinion that in the current state, you have to be…
  • King_Arthur -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Enoying the New Content verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von MEATCUP: „My only problem is that unless you're actually in your own territory when it's being raided, you're already too late. NO ONE can effectively defend mages, regardless of territory count. “ Agree, I use to guard mages but I cant…
  • Bigshoes -

Mag den Beitrag von H4n1baL im Thema Poor PvE Content.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hey @Rejzo! Thanks for your feedback. As you have stated yourself our roadmap actually contains quite a bunch of PvE goals. The random dungeons are a major effort that we're working on with the goal in mind to improve the PvE in Albion. So in the past…