Recent Activities

• Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread QS.

Like (Post)
    Ok, maybe my reply from yesterday was giving the wrong impression. We can of course make further adjustments to abilites and items, i.e. Quarterstaff in this case. In fact yesterday we already toned the hit and run playstyle down a fair bit more. (see…
  • XG2 -

Posted the thread Como se puede jugar este juego sin tener un grupo?.

Thread
    Básicamente antes de descargar el juego deberia decir que necesitas un minimo de 10 amigos para poder jugar, ya que cuando llegas a un nivel bastante alto subir haciendo dungeons verdes es casi imposible y digamos que te vuelves farmer para ganar silver…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Eltharyon’s post in the thread Massively increasing Hellgate Rewards in Patch 4!.

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone, thanks for your thoughts and feedback on these changes! We've taken a very close look at what you've written here today to see how we can improve. Some of the improvements you suggested are actually already part of our next patch, such as…
  • LordNrixx -

Liked liriose’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Flagging at the outpost.

Like (Post)
    Has anyone thought about adding a possibility to flag up at an outpost controlled by his faction ? It could be done at the enscription scroll already available at each outpost. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…c8b7d06c34e33941f7765b962 Maybe conditions…
  • DummyRobert -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance idea for offhands.

Guidewar2 has the same designs as you said, and I think it is a good idea. Now off-hand only has passive improvement. It makes some off-hand too imba. The ability of the offhand will make choice for build. In most case, the W of main-hand is a functional…
  • yoisra -

Liked Zandragal’s post in the thread 10-14 people group activities.

Like (Post)
    Later on in the game you can do Avalon Raids which I think is 15-20+ players. Early on the most fun you'll have with that group size is prolly ganking and playing in Faction Wars
  • HunchoTheGoat -

Posted the thread SAND WARRIORS ON TOP.

Thread
    We are a group of friends that play the game on a daily basis, we’ve all met through playing online games and love to share our fun experiences together. We’ve formed a guild and want to share our experiences with the people we meet therefore if your…
  • Xenonm -

Replied to the thread GILDE: 069 sucht Mitglieder! Sehr aktive Gildenadministration! *NEU*.

• Equart -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons Buff Bear PAWS.

• BackOFF -

Replied to the thread QS.

Why most of you always see only one aspect? One guy told me, that I'm too toxic, and do a lot of critics, instead of suggestions. I don't sure, there is a reason to make a suggestion when players write about mercenary jackets, knight armor, quarterstaff…
  • Xenonm -

Replied to the thread GUILD: 069 is RECRUITING! Very active Lead tribe! *NEW*!!.

• FriendlyFire -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons nerf to black hands.

Quote from Gacox: “1 single E easily hits 1000 on the first hit and 450 on the second without poison, when the ability says that it only deals 150 true damage on the first hit. ” I believe the true damage gets amplified by your bonuses like any other…
  • Zandragal -

Replied to the thread 10-14 people group activities.

Later on in the game you can do Avalon Raids which I think is 15-20+ players. Early on the most fun you'll have with that group size is prolly ganking and playing in Faction Wars
  • fip -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance CD the root cause.

CD's seriously just need a large duel ring that spawns when players engage with certain conditions. that way, players can still break crystals and still use the dungeon layout to choose where to fight, but once the fight happens it needs to be finished.
  • fip -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance idea for offhands.

Quote from Unangwata: “Remove ability from 1h weapons is terrible idea. I once thought of offhand having ability like shield having block etc but that would make it superior to 2h weapons. On the other hand removing ability from 1h to make room for…
  • johnkaiser -

Posted the thread Oso de invierno elite.

Thread
    Esto es para los desarrolladores....como comentario.... Las monturas de guerra en su diseño son espectaculares sin embargo en su funcionabilidad motriz deja mucho que decir como su nombre indica son elite para la guerra .... en una guerra uno busca…
  • jack12 -

Replied to the thread QS.

Please Do NOT balance a MMO around 1v1 game mode. Even if lots of players do them and its maybe good for Mobile, the game will die much faster because there is no replay value like 5v5 to big ZVZ
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance CD the root cause.

because bow was the only weapon with not enough cc in kit and multi shot was trash compared to other aoe Q skill in bow tree it just fits the bill if you think of bows it has this feeling of a long range damage dealer but with how range works in this…
  • Leturn -

Replied to the thread Anyone else got banned after the patch?.

Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, We understand that a number of you are unable to log into the game because Easy Anti Cheat (‘EAC’) is preventing you from doing so. Please go through all your programs running in the background and try to…