Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Valmous -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema I got banned. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Sorry I feel sorta dumb my ban said "spam in global" so I was looking for a ban that was equal for all players who committed the same offense but I looked over RMT which stands for "real money trade." So yes, Albion was justified with this ban and I do…
  • GunCha -

Hat das Thema Albion Online Free trial keys [7 available] gestartet.

Thema
    Hey there! I saw that a lot of you have taken an interest in som trial keys, so I will be posting out some as soon as I will be able to get online. smile.png Please, help out the rest, write down which KEY you have already taken. I will take out all…
  • 5. Summary So to sum up – I am happy with all the new content, but almost everything they have implemented was either rolled-back to not have too big impact on original design of the game (battlemounts) and requires further adjustments. In this post I…
  • Spdrman -

Hat das Thema GIVING AWAY 2 TRIAL KEYS !!! gestartet.

Thema
    YO im giving away 2 trial keys. here they are .. thanks!!!! D4HFFMNQAZM47HLDWWDFA9GM4 D2ND6GRDTAPFJ7TQX6RELLX7R just message below if u taken already .. thanks!!!!
  • GunCha -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Crash Report Thread verfasst.

Beitrag
    Getting a second monitor still doesn't fix the main problem here. :D
  • Valmous -

Beitrag
    If I could know the full actions of my account ban I could see if it was justifiable for Albion to give me a perm ban that would be great.To all my knowledge the account was just spamming of selling gold that wasn't in my possession and was incapable of…
  • Valmous -

Beitrag
    My account was unable to trade any gold or large amounts of silver because at that time I only had around 0-400k silver.
  • Valmous -

Beitrag
    Even though this is a virtual world I feel stripped of my happiness this game was honestly the highlight of the day after a long day of work. If the dev's could be lenient on my ban I would be truly grateful. I would also like to know the full extent to…
  • Lowpata -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Performance of Mobile Devices in Albion Online verfasst.

Beitrag
    HONOR 6 ey guys, i tried it on my 5 years old mobile phone. I just had to remove my sd card and instal to the inter memory. Performance are good, but only for farming in zone and light fight. If you want to load to next zone, you just have to wait 10-
  • Valmous -

Hat das Thema I got banned. gestartet.

Thema
    I've have learned from this mistake and I won't let it happen again. (I will bracket the reason why I got banned) I'm going to make this short I have played Albion with one of my friends, Richard and we tried out the game he didn't like the aspect of the…
  • Bigshoes -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Still trying.. Anyone please verfasst.

Beitrag
    Sent one through :)
  • Nieogar -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema HCE's Destroyed verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Coonery: „Black Zone HCE's and everyone will be fine, dont understand whats so hard. It will be extremely hard to camp because theres a fuckin BLUE PORTAL on every dungeon map...if u really have trouble finding a BLUE PORTAL then u obviously…
  • Inso -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online verfasst.

Beitrag
    When Holding N for the tile map it would be great if your health bar didn't shadow out and stayed on top layer with map. No Carry weight in arena. .1.2.3 guardians
  • tellamore -

Mag den Beitrag von Zero4Zero im Thema leave game.

Like (Beitrag)
    doch ich fütter ihn Mimimi
  • Sylys -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [MVP][HOSTILES] Tight knit feel. GvG Focus. verfasst.

Beitrag
    bump!
  • jabobster -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema The Official Albion Online Wiki Discussion Thread: This Week: New Domain & Gold-Code Giveaways! verfasst.

Beitrag
    I agree with that @UnholyKiller. I do think we need a good page on Item Quality though!!!
  • Inso -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Arcane still Severely Underpowered verfasst.

Beitrag
    I myself am actually really enjoying the aggressive caster passive im surprised how significantly it helped.
  • Raishui -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Out] Giving out free trial keys! verfasst.

Beitrag
  • Zulmer -

Hat das Thema Zulmer- Albion Online - Solo Warbow PVP - EP7 gestartet.

Thema
    selam dostlar 7. bölüm yayında ! umarım beğenirsiniz <3 youtube.com/watch?v=KnuigKUOqTA&feature=youtu.be
  • Zulmer -

Hat das Thema Zulmer- Albion Online - Solo Warbow PVP - EP7 gestartet.

Thema
    hi guys ! here is my seventh episode ! hope you enjoy <3 youtube.com/watch?v=KnuigKUOqTA&feature=youtu.be