Recent Activities

• sealothbrok -

Replied to the thread PvE HCE Leaver Penalty.

Quote from Pfanner: “hce should be deleted ” youtube.com/watch?v=Xp5i0OTPEQM
  • NoNameLegend -

Posted the thread P A S O K - Greek Guild Recruiting.

Thread
    WE ARE BACK. The biggest and Oldest Greek Guild, currently looking only for Greek speaking players. Our main content is small scale zvz and ganking. New and old players are welcome! Apply only through Discord. discord.gg/4FtRuBDDqV We have : No
  • sealothbrok -

Liked Pfanner’s post in the thread PvE HCE Leaver Penalty.

Like (Post)
    hce should be deleted
  • cuppett5 -

Replied to the thread (SHADO) Nobodies Guild Recruiting! (Caerleon).

• akkiOra -

That is a risk that you have to take as a party leader. Since most of HCE players use discord, you can always block a person who screwed you map to make sure he never gets into the party with you again. HCE is not really good for the game in general.…
  • xBigDicKx -

• H4RL4N -

Liked Mishirene’s post in the thread Mishirene's Art Thread (Updated 9/26/2021) ENERGY SURGE.

Like (Post)
    (9/26/2021) Energy Surge Season! I'm now with Tidal, and I decided to make a poster for the new season. Since siphoned energy basically juices you up, I felt like this was on theme. mrgjV7G.png
  • H4RL4N -

Liked Grrwal’s post in the thread Legend of Grrawl.

Like (Post)
    Grrawl meets Veralle, the woman of 100 names After seeing the destruction that was wrought on Caerleon, Grrawl decided to buy his island there and help with the rebuilding of the once-great city. Over time Grrawl set up a farm, a pasture, a kennel, and…
  • akkiOra -

Liked Pfanner’s post in the thread PvE HCE Leaver Penalty.

Like (Post)
    hce should be deleted
  • RenKatal -

Liked thisismine’s post in the thread Thank you for the new hideout updates.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xXCorbusXx: “Hideout update is trash. 30 man gank squads roaming around killing everything in sight. Nowhere to run. My new players in my guild will probably quit..... A game that encourages new players to quit..... dies. ” I would say…
  • RenKatal -

Liked thisismine’s post in the thread Thank you for the new hideout updates.

Like (Post)
    Please continue to nerf hideouts, I've seen a substantial change in behavior in my alliance since the recent hideout update. There are more resources to be gathered in our zones and it's rewarding players who take the risk to gather now so it's more…
  • Teis -

Replied to the thread Привет, Liber LUX ищет друзей).

• Reiswaffle -

Quote from TheMiamiSamurai: “Quote from Reiswaffle: “then the players would do the same shit as they do in league, just troll / afk untill the map is over. If you fail a map and a out you get the mark too, why? because the troll trolled all the time…
  • Hade1974 -

Posted the thread 60 Ways To Avoid Education Burnout.

Thread
    Genuinely critical MB-300 dumps heterogeneity of fluctuation covariance frameworks (p < 0.001) were noticed. Garson (2012) showed that infringement of this suspicion can much of the time be found in enormous example sizes. In addition, Ho (2014) CompTIA
  • RenKatal -

Replied to the thread From the other side o.

Quote from Agrafka: “But why then all enemies can see locations of hideouts? ” I have always felt this way about Hideouts. They should not show on the map unless you are affiliated with them in some way. Guild, Alliance, Public, or specific…
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread The main problem with the Black Zone right now.

Quote from Sponik: “-Punish Zergs of gankers: make it so its possible to survive in the BZ roads *I know that there is a trash penalty for each player that is participating in the kill, but this doesn't reduce the amount of zerg-gankers. What I think…
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread From the other side o.

Quote from Agrafka: “give gankers some challenge too. ” I stopped here :thumbsup:
  • TheMiamiSamurai -

Quote from Reiswaffle: “then the players would do the same shit as they do in league, just troll / afk untill the map is over. If you fail a map and a out you get the mark too, why? because the troll trolled all the time and you didnt want to farm more…
  • Sponik -

Posted the thread The main problem with the Black Zone right now.

Thread
    This thread is not about me complaining or crying, its simply the truth. As a solo player / a player who is not part in the huge slave alliances from the black zone, I have no reason to go into the black zone AT ALL. For fame farm: roads and t7 royals /…
  • Quagga -