Recent Activities

• rarerea -

Replied to the thread Toxicity and Arena.

Quote from Midgard: “Let me sum it up for anyone who couldnt be bothered to read your rant ... Player who spouts toxic crap in general chat and gets muted for it complains about toxicity in game and quits ” Yup, thanks for reading it!
  • Xatrax -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: The Sixth Faction.

Is cool the new faction mount is a wirewolf :d this mean we can see more of those out there in the game, the ability in the mount could be a little wild but well, sooner or later all mounts are going to have abilities so...
  • Obelis -

Replied to the thread What happens to my old Faction Standing?.

Points are never lost. You're able to see your point balances for all factions by hovering over the points on the Faction Screen. :)
  • Drewski17 -

Replied to the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

There is one simple fix that I have seen posted before that would fix all issues with dungeon diving and scouts. REMOVE THE "A OUT" FUNCTION! Replace it with a portal that appears after killing the final boss, just like how the HCEs work. This way, if…
  • Snime -

Replied to the thread GrimSide.

Доброго времени суток дамы и господа! Гильдия Grimside набирает обороты! Начиная с нового 2021 года, о нашей гильдии узнает все больше игроков. И именно сейчас я пишу этот топик, что бы вы обратили на нас внимание и присоединились к нам! О гильдии:
  • KIWILABRUTE -

Liked Ganty’s post in the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

Like (Post)
    For many players, large scale ZVZ is something that we do not enjoy, in fact large scale PVP in general is something some of us choose to avoid and would prefer to play in smaller groups of 3-10 players. Available content for small scale players has…
  • agonyclutch -

Replied to the thread Valheim success.

Yeah it is a really great game built off of 5 people
  • Kern_Cassius -

Replied to the thread Hellgates Are the 2v2s in its final state? I really hope not....

Quote from apollonator: “ ” But you with your skill will kill these nabs and lighning fast go into infamy ladder tops. No more nabs there, ye? Only that skilled guys that reach some high level.
  • Seriuhd -

Liked Tilden’s post in the thread What happens to my old Faction Standing?.

Like (Post)
    @ySLiink You're correct that you can only be enlisted in one city at a time, and can only have a rank in one city, but your rank progress is only partially reset when switching factions. The amount lost depends on how popular/successful the faction…
  • Metames -

Liked AFireReaperA’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zigurath: “So ganker is crying that he is ganked too often :D Game will gain 20000 new players if all your community of 8000 will drop game. There is not a single successful MMO without solid PVE and player "sign in" PVP. TBH even other…
  • moking -

Liked Ophill’s post in the thread Mercenary Jacket in Corrupted Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    The corrupted dungeon crybabies aren't going to stop until every item in the game is nerfed. Corrupted dungeons are worst thing to happen to this games item balance.
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread Single target Q on crossbows - too strong..

Quote from scions: “Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from scions: “no because xbow with or without lag is the same ... and don't insult me when you can use your brain , i still wait where xbow is OP in any content and give me more exemple of so…
  • Metames -

Liked Kriansas’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Like (Post)
    i agree in some points,and disagree in others,the fact is that the route carleon>royals> royals>carleon, NEED to be have danger,the increase in number of red maps are nice,but if the meta will be a bunch of t4 people chasing u down flagged,its not gonna…
  • Metames -

Liked fballarino’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Like (Post)
    Quote from The_Support_God: “You are doing bad things to people who are peaceful what did you expect? SBI have made their stance quite clear after so many patches that they want to move away from unfair many v 1 with so many claws/cc builds to a more…
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Terrible Decision after Terrible Decision.

Quote from Dimmizer: “You are forced into specific things in order to get that type of content ” Personally, I've sincerely found it healthy and natural. In WoW you can go solo prevoius expansions 20 man raids, is it sandbox?
  • Metames -

Liked WscieklyGaming’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Like (Post)
    Welcome dear devs. AngryWolf here from AngryWolfYT channel youtube.com/c/angrywolfyt also known as Elite Gankers. Myself and my ganking community of over 8,000 subscribers would like to address some problems, particularly between red flagged players…
  • fballarino -

Liked Ganty’s post in the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

Like (Post)
    For many players, large scale ZVZ is something that we do not enjoy, in fact large scale PVP in general is something some of us choose to avoid and would prefer to play in smaller groups of 3-10 players. Available content for small scale players has…
  • Metames -

Like (Post)
  • Skayler -

Posted the thread [RENT] -PERSONAL ISLE- ANY CITY.

Thread
    Max LVL 1 Week 350k. Trading at a maximum of 1 month at a time. Contact By Discord For More Info - SkaylerB13#6557