Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Asaroth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema This game is clearly not open world pvp focused like is asserted. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Yeah 100% this is a sandbox game, its already moved away from its original form with scrims/arenas/Hce/Expeditions, you could always do a 5v5 HG or 2v2 HG if your worried about being over run, end of the day theres plenty of evidence on reddit showing…
  • TANG0TANG0 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema This game is clearly not open world pvp focused like is asserted. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von hamonteixeira: „I will say that this game has potential, but it is being limited by the lack of fair play in the rules. This game does not mean equality between players. He does not create balanced teams to play in an area. New players and…
  • Asaroth -

Mag den Beitrag von Protheus im Thema New Spell - Purge Shield.

Like (Beitrag)
    I think you could explained more clear if you said anti-purge shield. Its an interesting idea, it feels more reasonable to have on a helmet, since most armors for example gives decent/necessary buffs, so the combo would be helmet to protect the buff you…
  • Asaroth -

Beitrag
    If your looking for a fair fight like Old School Runescape No multi zones 1v1 then you should probably play that, This game is usually always about numbers, takes alot of experience to learn how to pick fights/not get baited into them but its still…
  • Asaroth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Xbows:unused and plain bad skills verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von letwolf: „almost all at 400/400 will "do nice dmg", but in case of weeping, its complete lackluster. Q is very clumsy and hard to aim because very tiny Aoe (only 3m). Compare it with Bow's deadly shot, which have minimal stand time and hits…
  • There may be no consistency in what you're talking about but fighting mobs isn't going to prepare you to fight other people....period...it's just not gonna happen. It may help you become aware of your skills and how to use them but there's not that much…
  • Asaroth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema New Spell - Purge Shield verfasst.

Beitrag
    Yeah thats exactly what i mean Anti-Purge :) But i think it could go a long way in making cultist cowl more useful than it currently is, Albion needs this i think given the amount of purges in game atm, not sure exactly on how theyd implement it, but…
  • T-ox -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Bursztynowy Kartel verfasst.

Beitrag
    a9b12e7463e2c11da470ac357fffd41a.jpeg taaaa dokładnie
  • Asaroth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Hi everyone verfasst.

Beitrag
    Welcome buddy, i suggest looking for a decent sized guild/alliance will make it alot easier to get content/learn from vets, Have fun!
  • BriarMoss -

Mag den Beitrag von Midgard im Thema Scrolling through the list of islands in a big guild..

Like (Beitrag)
    Asked a dozen times and the devs have repeatedly stated it’s on their ‘to-do’ list.
  • Revaz -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Hi everyone verfasst.

Beitrag
    Welcome, enjoy your stay!
  • Nailys -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Possible Alliance Change verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von hamonteixeira: „I think it's best to develop an automatic MM system in zones that combine teams of equal size for balanced battles. The game would try to form at least two teams of the same size and when the requirements were met everyone…
  • Ewrei -

Mag den Beitrag von SirAchtung im Thema Приглашаем в гильдию RUSSIAN GUILD.

Like (Beitrag)
    не клан, а прям кузница кадров для нормальных ру гильдий.
  • Ewrei -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Политическая обстановка в мире Albion) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von MacTepOk: „Какие великие слова, пуси-хуюси-господииссуси - дело тут в том, что кроме больших альянсов на замки никто не ходит, а те кто…
  • Elenol -

Mag den Beitrag von Lahtari im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    People who have been complaining about alliance sizes are ones who have less in their alliance, but at the same time are able constantly get higher numbers to show up for reset days and other activities. This change would just make it lot worse, and play…
  • Elenol -

Mag den Beitrag von Syndic im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Stop developing the game for zerg guilds and punishing small guilds for not playing the game "the correct way".
  • Elenol -

Mag den Beitrag von tabooshka im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    terrible idea, this would only further boost big guilds and shit on small guilds that join together and provide different aspects of gameplay. Clearly map layout and portals is the true problem here, not alliance system.
  • BriarMoss -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Finished trial, want to buy - Is there some Christmas discount planned? verfasst.

Beitrag
    It's possible during steam winter sale, which, according to pcgamer, is December 20~January 3rd. pcgamer.com/steam-sale-winter-autumn-2018-dates/
  • DoomRawrus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Possible Alliance Change verfasst.

Beitrag
    Enable friendly fire outside of the party. This means that even guilds with 300 players are still limited to 20v20 fights without more coordination and thus helps smaller guilds compete with the larger guilds and alliances. The current change will…
  • Wein -

Mag den Beitrag von Lanyday im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    @Retroman Thank you for answering my question. Zitat von Lanyday: „Will alliance territory guards still be friendly? “ Zitat von Retroman: „And the territory guards wouldn't attack alliance members. “ I think the devs are misunderstanding one of…