Recent Activities

• Dexz -

Posted the thread Can't use home after invading and dieing.

Thread
    Basically the title, after I invade a corrupted dungeon and die I can't use home. If I die in my own dungeon I can use it. Please fix tnx
  • Dr.Zoster -

Replied to the thread Is Corrupted Dungeons.

• Harika -

Liked NeverForgetEsco’s post in the thread Standtime stat.

Like (Post)
    Hi Reading the last patch I noticed some changes to Rending Rage (3rd Axes Q) and wanted to make some dps calculations against the 2nd Q from axes, the thing is that the Standtime isn't registered anywhere, ingame tooltip, albion2d or the (mostly dead)…
  • DickieA -

Replied to the thread [D0J0] Glizz Kebab Is Now Recruiting! Variety Guild.

• Coferosa -

Replied to the thread [28. July 2021] Call to Arms Patch 9.

Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ - Spinning Blades (Dual Swords): - Jump End Position now offset by 3 meters. (This means the max range covers less distance for the caster, but also makes it easier to hit enemies without getting too close, making the cast…
  • Harika -

Posted the thread Marketplace (Mail) Notification Improvements - More.

Thread
    Thank you for the updates on Marketplace. Since you have a dev that has brushed off their mail skills, give them a bit more work please. Suggestions to make it even better: -Add a categorization to all types of mail. It looks like this feature was…
  • Throatcutter -

Posted the thread Kingmaker change fail.

Thread
    New kingmaker change, updating the hitbox feels exactly the same as before, maybe worse, it feels like instead of making the hitbox larger, you made the hitbox for the knockup smaller, to give less false hits.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Blenfjorn’s post in the thread Don't AFK while factioned in high gear..

Like (Post)
    I will be the first to admit this was super cheese. But still funny. Guy in full 8.3 set went afk while factioned in Yellow Zone. He soon learns the following equation: Factioned + AFK = 1%. youtu.be/XDDMrbUouaM
  • PaladinJavier -

Posted the thread New fire staff Q... Sbi at it again..

Thread
    ... congratulations Sbi. A broken spamming ability "cause no one play fire staff" coming to the Game. :thumbdown:
  • MrDaS -

Clarent Blade E slow and bleeding is not working on Mobs and Bosses in general, axes bleeding and others weps DOTS can be aplied on mobs but not this new E. Can explain if this is an issue or the E dots full charge only works against players???
  • GoDAriel -

No permite el acceso ya que no está el parche en play store. No pienso regalar días de mi premium por un error de ustedes al no verificar que el parche esté disponible en todas las plataformas. It does not allow access since the patch is not in the play
  • MrDaS -

Replied to the thread Known Issues: Call to Arms Patch 9.

Clarent Blade E slow and bleeding is not working on Mobs and Bosses in general, axes bleeding and others weps DOTS can be aplied on mobs but not this new E. Can explain if this is an issue or the E dots full charge only works against players???
  • Coferosa -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread [28. July 2021] Call to Arms Patch 9.

Like (Post)
    Call to Arms Patch 9 - Version 18.090.1 - July 28, 2021 General Corrupted Dungeon Changes - The Shrine at the dungeon start (registering for PvP) must now be activated within 45 seconds of entering the dungeon - All Cooldowns (including capes) are now…
  • kamchatka -

Quote from Vidlar: “omg!!!! No puedo conectarme por que la version es incompatible, no puede ser acabo de pagar premium, perdere dias? No podre completar el evento de zombies? Ya me faltaba poco para la montura, para cuando estara disponible en play…
  • Vikiroy -

Replied to the thread Most versatile melee weapon group?.

swords show themselves well everywhere :)
  • H4RL4N -

Replied to the thread H4RL4N: The Last Sentinel (Ch.4).

(Hidden Content)
  • Midgard -

Liked Grrwal’s post in the thread Small-scale/Solo PvP Bountys, Bounty hunting profession.

Like (Post)
    Blenfjorn - thank you for the civil discourse on the topic. I agree that if it were to be implemented as an official feature, it has to be worth it to both SBI and the players while not being overly exploitable. For now, I concede, but I am glad the…
  • Harcagnel -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Fire Staff Q Searing Flame standing time?.

Update: Standing time is very low. It really helps with mobility. It is huge energy hog. I tested it in arena and was surprised that it is better than Fire Bolt in 1v1 fights because you can shoot through the capture point towers with the skill shot…
  • Midgard -

Liked Joy26’s post in the thread Forced PvP is a failure..

Like (Post)
    Gear in this game is meant to be consumable... If you cant deal with that, try to start working on an economy... you don't really need to move out of cities or enter any full loot zones (That apparently are too scary for ya). Once you have enough money…