Recent Activities

• Zsahra -

Liked AlalX’s post in the thread Guardian Helmet nerf Big mistake. They killing solo players..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Borbarad: “It doesnt say it won´t remove dots - and i assume it should remain dots. It´s just that it´s barrier instead of HP. This is a well deserved nerf. Because this helm especially on plate users give way too much value and make…
  • JynxMachina -

Liked Lightsoul’s post in the thread Why you gankers kill people.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Professor_Chad: “Quote from Cursewords: “Quote from Saccavirano: “Quote from dump: “yada yada yada ” ” Perhaps if you had to complete a mandatory IQ test before downloading this game, the overall experience would…
  • Professor_Chad -

Posted the thread Leveling weapons with AOE heal effects.

Thread
    Some weapons have unavoidable AOE heals. For example, the 1H Nature Staff has as its E ability, Circle of Life, which is an AOE heal. So, to level a weapon like this, it would seem the main option would be to group as a healer because if you solo with a…
  • RuHan -

Posted the thread One Shot XBow ZvZ.

Thread
  • Kris -

Replied to the thread French Sanctuary.

Bonne et heureuse année 2021 , nous voici établit en BZ , du content pour tout joueurs, nous ne pouvons plus prendre de débutant avec moins de 1 ou 2 millions de fame car les activités évoluent avec beaucoup plus de BZ et le nombre de membres nous…
  • deivleon -

Replied to the thread Plate damage and demon cape.

i think the problem its the CC duration vs player that plate has, on top of passive that should work differently (armor increase and not % damage reduction) and taht defense vs player stats if you remove the passive and thst stats plate tank only 6%…
  • HIDKstr -

Replied to the thread Guardian Helmet nerf Big mistake. They killing solo players..

Quote from Ophill: “I am also not a fan on this change. I use guardian helmet while doing solo dungeons to keep my health topped of so I don't have to stop and wait for health regen, and so I don't encounter players while I'm low health. This change…
  • HIDKstr -

Liked deivleon’s post in the thread Plate damage and demon cape.

Like (Post)
    yeah, HP/s is pretty fucked up, but he never pointed that, he just got a bunvh of number and summed them passive are a problem tho, 4.762 (chest) that are not reduced by anything, its just a flat bonus, the passive should increase armor/magic res by a…
  • GreedyChick -

Replied to the thread Stuff that will cause ban?.

Quote from DartheIncarnate: “While all scammers should just die in hell, the rule of the thumb is that if you exploit game mechanics it will get you banned, but if you exploit peoples stupidity only, that's generally fine. ” My scam is camping town…
  • HIDKstr -

Basicly, u give to plate players so many variables, ways to play, etc. Plate its OP because to many reasons, thats the problem. A 8.3 tombhammer stuns like 8.5 secs full spec only on hammer, and with the lessIP on corrupted, if u wear plate u had +50%,…
  • Nature_DG_Solo -

Replied to the thread How much longer will HG players suffer from this failed HG?.

Quote from ySLiink: “Quote from Nature_DG_Solo: “Quote from ySLiink: “Quote from Nature_DG_Solo: “At CDG you kill a guy and get more than 5m, and at HG? you kill 2 and you don’t even get 200k, sometimes the guy’s horse is worth more than his…
  • Lamesoeur -

Replied to the thread Albion Online LAG, FREEZE and ROLLBACK. -> Retour du support ?.

Salut tattoonesh, De mon côté ça va beaucoup mieux, c'est peu être le travail des dev. ou d'orange (mais j'y crois pas trop) car de mon côté, le seul changement c'est que je suis passé en disque dur SSD, le reste de ma config. n'a pas changée.…
  • deivleon -

yeah, HP/s is pretty fucked up, but he never pointed that, he just got a bunvh of number and summed them passive are a problem tho, 4.762 (chest) that are not reduced by anything, its just a flat bonus, the passive should increase armor/magic res by a…
  • DartheIncarnate -

Replied to the thread Stuff that will cause ban?.

While all scammers should just die in hell, the rule of the thumb is that if you exploit game mechanics it will get you banned, but if you exploit peoples stupidity only, that's generally fine.
  • bluespirium -

Replied to the thread There is already an Albion Online launcher running.

Still no answers.... I've been paying 2 months of Premium for nothing...
  • HIDKstr -

Quote from deivleon: “why are you using differant base? judi armor stat are based on guardian armor, each artifact has a base model (3 of them exists), and you cant compare stats witha a sum, you didnt even factor the logaritmic scale of armor and the…
  • GreedyChick -

Replied to the thread [RESOLVED] Island Duel Exploit (Update: January 13th).

Since this is called resolved, may I now ask someone to my island to duel me for money, and I kick him only if it becomes apparent that I am going to lose and I settle for the draw?
  • Norgannon -

Replied to the thread HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

¿Quieres aprender más del juego? ¿Ver contenido end-game? Date una vuelta por mi stream! love.png twitch.tv/norgannonhh
  • Norgannon -

Replied to the thread HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

¿Quieres aprender más del juego? ¿Ver contenido end-game? Date una vuelta por mi stream! love.png twitch.tv/norgannonhh
  • Ophill -

Replied to the thread Guardian Helmet nerf Big mistake. They killing solo players..

I am also not a fan on this change. I use guardian helmet while doing solo dungeons to keep my health topped of so I don't have to stop and wait for health regen, and so I don't encounter players while I'm low health. This change doesn't take this play…