Recent Activities

• GBreeZee -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

I am at NA too. This is the 1st time in almost 2 months of playing this game. There was a little patch before this happened. I can't play like I usually do. Just going to the market logs me off. I did all the instructions they told me. Maybe it's the…
  • LoganSilkCheeks -

Replied to the thread Hideouts are the worst thing ever to be introduced to this game..

Quote from GokuBlackBR: “Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “Quote from GokuBlackBR: “Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “Quote from GokuBlackBR: “The problem is who from the DEV team allowed to place 14+ HO's in a single map? And now how to fix this?…
  • Tyveil -

Posted the thread Inspect other player IP shown.

Thread
    When I inspect another player I've always thought the IP shown is THEIR IP, IE weapon IP + their spec IP bonuses, but I've been told it's actually my spec that is being applied to the inspection. This seems completely pointless if this is the case. When…
  • Klien -

Replied to the thread [FORCE] KDS now recruiting! [NA/EU].

Posted the thread Royal Armor.

Thread
    Primary Issue: Mana deficiency not prominent enough of a problem during skirmishes and larger fights; impact is delayed if present at all. Unable to compete with direct instant-effect abilities that other plate armors have. Requires changing of energy…
  • followpluto -

Replied to the thread Zoning / login issues.

They not even acknowledging this is a problem since patch 5. Been happening for mainly NA players sbi don't care as long as its na players lol.
  • Akamaro -

Posted the thread still too much rats in corrupteds... a very simple solution..

Thread
    I suggest that when breaking the crystals the player is expelled from corrupted and all of his items in the backpack are broken ... leaving only his body equipment. If you need to avoid a matchup, there are crystals for it... if you wanna rat, they dont…
  • Heshvoon -

Replied to the thread WYLD STALLIONZ -- Air Guitar Included! [FT Sterling].

• Gerrit -

Liked blappo’s post in the thread Remove arena, add crystals level 1 every 30 minutes all day.

Like (Post)
    fine but still more crystal timers please, the only one i can do daily, Is at 2200, 2230 EST 0200 0230 UTC which is late if i have to go in early for work thus can't do it daily. in general EST which is chicago, dc, new york has so little to do. if…
  • blappo -

Replied to the thread Remove arena, add crystals level 1 every 30 minutes all day.

fine but still more crystal timers please, the only one i can do daily, Is at 2200, 2230 EST 0200 0230 UTC which is late if i have to go in early for work thus can't do it daily. in general EST which is chicago, dc, new york has so little to do. if…
  • Akiz0n0 -

Liked GameOverMan’s post in the thread How to Cancel Recurring Payments Guide.

Like (Post)
    Decided to turn my original question into a guide, so it might help future AO players. Go to home page. The hover over your email address. Now select Subscriptions. Now choose which ever users characters you wish to cancel your sub for. Please note.…
  • Slothify -

Posted the thread ARENA, People claim it is balanced. It is not!.

Thread
    So, I'm fairly new at this game, under 1M fame, but I think I got the hang of most of the basic stuff and I enjoy most of the game itself. Although, I like the PvP part of any game, I believe it is where skill and grind matches the best. Anyway, in most…
  • Skillss -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

@Burgrave чем порадуешь?) Помойка вот те конста факта! Первый скрин - файт за клайм! 82e2a3d9e3b9ef0e.PNG А вот на этом ты со своей шайкой из псов посасываешь пенис! на гайке. 1.PNG
  • Dagother -

Replied to the thread Cant get new device security code.

Quote from esys1337: “Hi guys, i just cant log in for first time because i cant get security code to my e-mail ” Hey, this issue with emails should be resolved now - please try again, might take a few minutes till the email arrives but you can also…
  • Covidz19 -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Burgrave: “Quote from Skillss: “@Burgrave чушка кому ты нахуй нужен... сиди не воняй. ваши подвиги в ЗВЗ мы видели... кучка бомжей, тебе самому то…
  • SHARKY -

Replied to the thread Cant get new device security code.

There's often a delay with the code. Also, check your spam folder. If you've requested a code several times, and they eventually get delivered, only use the very latest one sent, as each new one cancels the previous ones sent.
  • MommysFckToy -

Replied to the thread Black Hands failed 'E' spell.

Quote from DirtySentinel: “Stop pressing the button repeatedly and just hold E. Ive never had this issue when I started doing that ” HA. AHAHA. HA. Whereeeeeeeee doeth I begin my child. did you watch any of the videos i've posted??? wait wait hold…
  • esys1337 -

Posted the thread Cant get new device security code.

Thread
    Hi guys, i just cant log in for first time because i cant get security code to my e-mail