Recent Activities

• tbear25201 -

Posted the thread Outland Fix Suggestion.

Thread
    There are many threads here about how the game is becoming no longer playable while solo. How every time you go to Outland people are getting ganked at the portals and how unplayable the Outland has become. Something has to change and I would like to…
  • OceanSpirit -

Replied to the thread To late to return ?.

Hi, I'm on the same boat. I took a break because of work/school. Is there anything particularly important that has changed since official Launch? I have T8 skin farming, and tried to specialize in leather jacket crafting but it doesn't seem too useful.…
  • illuhe -

Replied to the thread LES FOURMIS LEGIONNAIRES ENRÔLENT ! ( LYMHURST ) PVP/PVE.

• Psycha -

Replied to the thread Captain Russia's Playground.

Quote from Midgard: “@Psycha Its ironic that you constantly go on about how toxic the community is, yet you're probably one of the most toxic players I've seen on these forums. You hate the game, hate the devs, hate the players. And didnt you quit…
  • ImaDoki -

Replied to the thread Stop with this 22 hour CD shit.

I wouldn't actually mind if during reset time it reset.
  • Psycha -

Replied to the thread I don't feel that the administrators take the albion forum seriously.

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “You're free to call me out on my points. So here are the facts: Quote from Psycha: “I have to call you out on the first point.. There was no more vision for the game after Beta 2 onto release officially.The game's vision
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

Replied to the thread Stop with this 22 hour CD shit.

I have 3. Sorry you bit off more than you could chew.
  • Psycha -

Replied to the thread Nice game you have there!.

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from Psycha: “Quote from Owlsane: “Like... that's the core of Albion Online, it's a PVP game... PVP. Of course it will be focused around PVP.If PVP is something you absolutely don't want, go play something…
  • Psycha -

Replied to the thread Couple Similarities Between Archage and Albion.

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Psycha: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Psycha: “I love how Captain Russia floods to a post and drops his pointless opinions in them in huge paragraphs that no one cares to read because he is a biased…
  • Theolin -

Replied to the thread Galahad is recruiting!.

BUMP Some Yanks, a Scot, and an Englishman walk into a bar.... No that's not the start of a joke, that's Galahad. Come join us! :)
  • TheBacon -

Replied to the thread Hideouts are incompatible with Personal Islands, here's a good fix!.

Quote from Roccandil: “While I appreciate the sentiment of the OP, implementing fast travel from an Outlands exclusively to a personal island will have the following negative effects: - Alt spam: everyone who wants to sell farm products can simply use…
  • Spuunzy -

Posted the thread Brand New To Albion!!.

Thread
    Hello! I'm looking for an active Guild in Albion! I just started, currently doing the tutorial part so not sure what "main city" I'll choose. I'm into all aspects of what the game has to offer, so I'm down for anything! Please feel free to add me in game…
  • Romsterman -

Replied to the thread Serious question.

Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Serious answer. Its the same as when a secret cocktail bar opens, and everyone somehow knows exactly where it is. ” Sorry but that analogy doesn’t really relate to the topic. The difference is the intentions of the…
  • Neef -

Liked Pahtfinder’s post in the thread This is the last WARNING for the future of ALBION.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AdamSmith: “Imagine you have a company and you produced an app which can be used both single and multi, or online environment . By passing time since online environment it attracting, you start to focus on this aspect. You give bad updates…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Crystal League - Rewards and Schedule.

Quote from Disregard: “This map is by far the best one that they have put out. The desert style map with the caps at the north east and west corners wasn't that bad, but i never want to play on a map like farm ever again, that was such a shitshow of a…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Changes to Hideouts, Elite Dungeons & Other Fixes.

I would love to see them add just hotkeys for "take" and "feed"/"water". Also a keybind for "pickup" would be great too while we are at it. This would be a real QOL change for farmers/breeders.
  • Arim_3000 -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Changes to Hideouts, Elite Dungeons & Other Fixes.

Quote from LordSilva: “And please fix the animal breeding windows. We need this ASAP! Zv8QVxI.png not this.... 8tL5qr4.png ” Not only is the "pick up" button super tiny, but there's a confirmation window for each animal (except pigs). This is NOT a…