Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Koshei -

Liked Vayner’s post in the thread Kariera w KFC 2.0.

Like (Post)
    Reset i pół tygodnia fame boosta za nami a, wyniki raczej na to nie wskazują. Wzrost fame w tym tygodniu obserwujemy tylko w ST, KFC oraz krzyżakach, pozostałe gildie albo zrobiły wynik jak w poprzednim tygodniu, albo zaliczyły spory spadek formy.…
  • Forneus -

Liked Zorva’s post in the thread Vanity & Customization.

Like (Post)
    To anyone still defending the mount part of this update and thinks this is a good idea I beseech you think carefully about the update and its consequences. My case against the mount part of the update: -Rare Mounts will no longer be lootable by killing…
  • GuardianGreg -

Posted the thread Will next update have solo RDs or other solo content?.

Thread
    Will it? When is it coming?
  • Ravenar -

Liked Ohelig’s post in the thread Vanity & Customization.

Like (Post)
    Why do the skins need to be consumed though? Let us still be able to trade them. Or maybe even a gold cost to un-consume a skin to make it tradeable again.
  • olkep4 -

Replied to the thread Сдаю в аренду дом.

Quote from Clu: “Quote from Nazaretynin: “Предлагаю совершенно уникальную возможность арендовать ” В англоязычной ветке торговле уже больше как год…
  • kamilasd1 -

Liked AcOrP’s post in the thread Resource return rate rounding is misleading.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Piddle: “Quote from kamilasd1: “In my case, in the return of 15% and the material used in the amount of 100 returned 16 pieces ” The base town RR is 15.25%. Sometimes they round down in your favor to! ” Yea but there is no reason to…
  • Ravenar -

Liked Redsaw’s post in the thread Vanity & Customization.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AYRAFUCKHERO: “Quote from H4n1baL: “@CassX The 5000 gold display you see is the gold you currently own. Also the ghostwolf stays as exclusive as it is now, you'll not be able to purchase a ghostwolf skin for gold. Inspecting a player will…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked MrsLove’s post in the thread HELLGATES.

Like (Post)
    Quote from vaiza: “ - @Evas_Flarelight correct me if I am wrong but in that wiki article, under the power cap section. It says you cant be killed in yellow hellgates. But I am pretty sure you do get killed in these and are also full loot. Only non-loot…
  • w0lf3k -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Инсайдиков нету почему 1pg и Scelti ушли из сквадов?)
  • Das Respec System erklärt youtu.be/dCpeovj4Eyg
  • TehDoki -

Replied to the thread Скип инстов.

Quote from Emelya_a: “может кто-либо расписать в подробностях или дать ссылки на тему скипания? проходка рассчитывается на 2-3 человека, какие билды…
  • Vandras -

Replied to the thread WTB Explorer's Anchor - 5M.

• HI! :) Wir, die Pangolin Trading Company, sind eine stetig wachsende Farm- und Handelgilde mit schicker Insel in Lymhurst. (Auf der Insel wird man bis T5 craften können, danach werden wir für bessere Return Rates außerhalb craften.) Auch wenn unser…
  • woulo -

Replied to the thread [SQUAD] HALT CLA POLICE | RECRUTE | GVG / PVE / ZVZ | TRYHARD.

• Keitarou -

Replied to the thread when they clear 5vs5 rHG from rats.

Solution: get your team with 70+ spec and go 6.1+ If you still lose for those flat 4 overcharged, then get gud.
  • MrsLove -

Replied to the thread HELLGATES.

Quote from vaiza: “ - @Evas_Flarelight correct me if I am wrong but in that wiki article, under the power cap section. It says you cant be killed in yellow hellgates. But I am pretty sure you do get killed in these and are also full loot. Only non-loot…
  • Ravenar -

Replied to the thread So what's in the next update and when does it come?.

Replied to the thread Vanity & Customization.

Quote from Zorva: “then it becomes a slippery slope before other equipment gets "skinned". ” First of all, nicely collected analysis. I was too lazy to try to explain the situation. That is exactly how think this will go too! I am not so much…
  • Rixlette -

Posted the thread So what's in the next update and when does it come?.

Thread
    Looked around the forum for a bit. Was unable to find release date for next big update easily. All i heard was it's about horse skins. I found a thread speaking about horse skins coming with Parcival update. My questions are: -do we know release date…
  • Brazik369 -

Liked Ewrei’s post in the thread Вопрос о выходе Альбиона в стим..

Like (Post)
    Quote from RUSSBarb: “Привязать то можно, технически тут ничего сложного нет. Просто выход в стиме это очередной развод лохов на бабло. Вспомните…