Recent Activities

• Powiem wam tak, nic nie znaczycie na scenie Albiona, jesteście nikim. Dla mnie to żaden prestiż w byciu gildii pod ARCHami. Po zatym toksyczność waszych graczy pokazuje waszą wysoką klasę. Pozdrawiam :)
  • liriose -

Liked Deathskills’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Flagging at the outpost.

Like (Post)
    Quote from liriose: “ Quote from Deathskills: “Could be a nice reward for people reaching 2m 4m or 6m of reputation.I mean pre patch, the highest rep was like 14m in one city and all the others had less than 5-10 people per city above 1-2m.There is…
  • PrintsKaspian -

Posted the thread Albion Online Goes Mobile – Pre-Register Now!.

Thread
    6d3a5d9426a4b32b111aa3642dcb0e0f9790112a.jpeg It's official: Albion Online will be launching this summer on both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store! We'll have more news in the coming weeks, including the official launch date, but for now you can…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Seldom’s post in the thread Massively increasing Hellgate Rewards in Patch 4!.

Like (Post)
    Greetings everyone, As a follow up to the changes you saw in Patch 3, the Hellgate Team has made even more changes coming in Patch 4. For this next patch, we’ve massively increased rewards. Fame will be increased by the following amounts: - Non-lethal…
  • Mytherceria -

Replied to the thread Hellgate Adjustments in Patch 3.

Hi everyone, We have released a new dev statement about the Hellgate changes to come with Patch 4 here. Please head over to that thread to continue the discussion and give us your feedback. Thank you! - Mytherceria
  • Azayon -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from PLUARUS: “Топик - мёртв ” Да здравствует новый топик :)
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread QS.

Quote from Retroman: “Hey, reworking Q and W for Quarterstaff would heavily impact the playstyle of Quarter Staffs in other types of content. The current combat balance changes on Quarter Staffs are meant to tone down a bit in it's ability to easily…
  • shadow225 -

Replied to the thread Dark Guards Gildia dla dzieci rekrutuje.

Dobrze wiem co to poza tym co się stanie jak 2 sekundy poświęcisz aby przewinąć do góry
  • Seldom -

Posted the thread Massively increasing Hellgate Rewards in Patch 4!.

Thread
    Greetings everyone, As a follow up to the changes you saw in Patch 3, the Hellgate Team has made even more changes coming in Patch 4. For this next patch, we’ve massively increased rewards. Fame will be increased by the following amounts: - Non-lethal…
  • fip -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance idea for offhands.

Quote from Lohend: “Quote from fip: “Quote from Lohend: “That would be a bit difficult for off hand to have so many different skills (i.e on one off hand skills are not the same for xbow and swords) for all the different one handed weapons. This…
  • [SURF2] Slam Dunk Is Recruiting! - Only 1 million PvE fame requirement - NO Toxic Players - Daily Fame Farms - Daily PvP - Multiple Avalonians per Week - Access to over 20 Blackzone hideouts of all tiers 5/6/7/8 - Low 10% Tax - Regear Program We Are…
  • shadow225 -

Replied to the thread Czy albion bedzie zalany przez dzieci?.

Dzieci rządza ale nie wszystkie mogą grać dzień i noc Zapraszam do gildi dla dzieci discord.gg/P4mSfMxk
  • [SURF2] Slam Dunk Is Recruiting! - Only 1 million PvE fame requirement - NO Toxic Players - Daily Fame Farms - Daily PvP - Multiple Avalonians per Week - Access to over 20 Blackzone hideouts of all tiers 5/6/7/8 - Low 10% Tax - Regear Program We Are…
  • Veralle -

Replied to the thread No fishing since faction wars.

I don't know if someone heard me, but suddenly, fishing feels fun again! While the auto-target still wants to destroy all enemies, if I can find a spot free of anything but fish, the controls "feel" back to normal. Hoping they stay that way! Caught my…
  • hephos -

Posted the thread Chilli Chilli Bang Bang recrutement ! [Saison 12].

Thread
    Chilly Chilly Bang Bang Recrute ! La Guilde ouvre ses portes. Aujourd'hui, la guilde est principalement accès sur du contenu PVE et économique. Information ! ║•║Basé à Fort Sterling ║•║Des îles de guilde offrant plusieurs…
  • Mytherceria -

Replied to the thread Call to Arms Patch 3 - Known Issues.

Quote from JodaVz: “@Mytherceria I dont see anywhere any talk about the knocking down/killing people in the dungeons not giving points. Its been over a month since the patch hit and this still isnt resolved. Please and thank you! ” Hey there, We're…
  • LoneQuokii -

Replied to the thread Natur Build .. zum ?.

Was für PvP/PvE spielst du denn gerne? Je nachdem würde man die andere Waffen empfehlen.
  • Lohend -

Replied to the thread Qarterstaff.

Fixing CD-s: Once invaded both players are teleported to final boss room with 15 sec prep time after teleportation, with closed exits and fight until one dies. No more running around the map. Destroying crystals is a "S***id" concept overall, if its a…
  • Wrona -

Replied to the thread Toy Story.

Quote from valandill: “ -Doswiadczony lider nie toksyczny ” Nie z przymiotnikami piszemy razem. Swoją drogą, ten podpunkt nijak ma się do rzeczywistości. Tyle jadu się co się nasłuchać można przy PvP / ZvZ to przeczy temu, co zostało…