Recent Activities

• Gugusteh -

Liked Equart’s post in the thread Inner Focus Debuff.

Like (Post)
    So i read your post Here , and your arguments in this thread. I remember the day when inner focus was introduced (after NDA changes) in current state as it is now , was testing/playing on it allot , and on that moment( 1 year ago) i knew - it is super…
  • Gugusteh -

Replied to the thread Inner Focus Debuff.

Quote from Kapichi: “Inner focus has red icon and as we all know, red is fast. ” Red = damages in the spell icons color codes. ;) Quote from Equart: “Yes , @Retroman fuc**d up a bit with graveguard boots , and now they are useless , literally dead - it…
  • tabooshka -

Replied to the thread [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5.

Quote from SuckerPunch: “My guess is that High / Medium / Low stands for Primary and Secondary resources on locations like Wood is primary and Hide is secondary for Forest location ” I would assume thats a not a good guess since the split is even
  • SuckerPunch -

My guess is that High / Medium / Low stands for Primary and Secondary resources on locations like Wood is primary and Hide and Rock are secondary for Forest locations.. Also, "Removed unnecessary warnings when picking up farmed items" FINALLY! Thank…
  • IIIGoodWinIII -

Replied to the thread Вылетае лаунчер.

здесь помощи не жди,дауны админы могут только банить,thats all
  • IIIGoodWinIII -

Liked SpiritOfDark’s post in the thread Вылетае лаунчер.

Like (Post)
    Лаунчер начинает качать обновление и вылетает. Помогите решить проблему.
  • Helgulfr -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Inner Focus Debuff.

Like (Post)
    Burn you are comparing the spear W to the main movement function in the game (boots slot). Also you are not factoring 1h spear also has run on boots to utilize AND more mobility on E on short CD on top of it all.
  • Helgulfr -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Inner Focus Debuff.

Like (Post)
    100% agree with Equart. This nerf just brings inner focus down from being ridiculously OP to now just being solid. A solid W is still good and useable. The arguments against this nerf are funny. You are literally saying but now I cannot simply just run…
  • Helgulfr -

Liked Equart’s post in the thread Inner Focus Debuff.

Like (Post)
    So i read your post Here , and your arguments in this thread. I remember the day when inner focus was introduced (after NDA changes) in current state as it is now , was testing/playing on it allot , and on that moment( 1 year ago) i knew - it is super…
  • Alemaoo -

Liked Khtar’s post in the thread [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ Resource Changes - High / Medium / Low split: 100 / 100 / 100 (old) -> 126 / 127 / 127 (new) - 26 Tier 8 nodes moved from Medium to High - 53 Tier 7 nodes moved from Low to Medium - 80 Tier 6 nodes added to Low ” Confused…
  • Alemaoo -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5.

Like (Post)
    Queen Patch 5 - Ver. 1.16.393 / REV 160869 - 26 February 2020 This patch includes the first part of the Alliance Limit Test that was recently announced by our Game Director. This first part consists of a Siphoned Energy Drain on alliances with more than…
  • IIIGoodWinIII -

Posted the thread Почините свой лаунчер!!!.

Thread
    Каждый раз как только выходит лююбое обновление,сраный лаунчер "топовой" игры тупо начинает зависать вовремя установки этих самых…
  • Quote from Maks_Fry: “Одноручный фрост с рогом. Гениально!А ничего, что основной урон у фроста идет с третьего Q - скилла? А ничего, что третья Q - шка не имеет кд вобще? То есть рог бесполезен чуть менее чем…
  • DobriyMaliy -

Liked b0hr’s post in the thread Cursed Forge - PvE.

Like (Post)
    Продолжаю держать в курсе. Мид гейм пве контент(соло, пати). Охватываем королевский континент и черные земли. lzitHfA.png Собирашки собирают, толпа согильдейцев-солоданжеров оперативно может
  • RenKatal -

Replied to the thread trash.

Quote from JonnnyBones: “Maybe it doesn't to you, but to me ganking 2 people at a hell-gate portal with 10 is literally a waste of my time. I can kill those 2 people myself, and if I can't; I'd rather take my chances than split the loot 10 ways. You…
  • KnightD -

Replied to the thread Albion Online GREATAXE Solo PVP Dungeon Diving Episode 3.

Hahaha yeah it's so hard to kill a healer that's why we all hate it. tnx :D
  • Doowie -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5.

Like (Post)
    Queen Patch 5 - Ver. 1.16.393 / REV 160869 - 26 February 2020 This patch includes the first part of the Alliance Limit Test that was recently announced by our Game Director. This first part consists of a Siphoned Energy Drain on alliances with more than…
  • Sinatra.SUN -

We dont understand this wording either. the terminologi is new, and it wasnt on the test server patchnotes. What does low/medium/high mean?
  • Erros em traduções e quests Olá, gostaria de relatar alguns erros de tradução que me deparei enquanto estava jogando. Não sei se já e de conhecimento da Administração, mas um item chamado "Desvanecer" está com a descrição de atributos…
  • Khtar -

Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ Resource Changes - High / Medium / Low split: 100 / 100 / 100 (old) -> 126 / 127 / 127 (new) - 26 Tier 8 nodes moved from Medium to High - 53 Tier 7 nodes moved from Low to Medium - 80 Tier 6 nodes added to Low ” Confused…