Recent Activities

• Quote from The_Support_God: “ 2) considering number of people crafting and the black market's buy rate and also Using Focus to craft. profits will be very tight. with around 20k focus i could get a profit of 2 mil silver crafting 8.2 bows with…
  • dinogamer14miku -

Replied to the thread Hello~.

ah silly me! i should have put my discord out there as well. I believe mines in my profile but ima just post it here as well XD. dinogamer14miku#1998
  • Redsaw -

Replied to the thread Looking for island managers (1m silver per hour).

• If you are not getting at least 1 mil per hour in what you are doing. you are doing something wrong with your silver farming method first off let me say that i am one of the decently experienced players with 8 months of play time and have tested various…
  • dinogamer14miku -

Liked Quicksilver88’s post in the thread Hello~.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the forums Bieve!! I hope your liking the game so far, also like dinogamer said if you ever need an gathering buddy you can shoot me a message here or on discord under Quicksilver88#7020. I would be more then happy to help you out. Have fun,…
  • Oshien -

Replied to the thread Albion online is so poorly optimised for Mac OSX.

Quote from YCKLAH: “I tried to play Albion online on my Macbook Pro 2016, which is fairly new. The second i run the game, cpu and gpu tempreture rise through the roof. My graphics settings is set to the lowest possible. I even use Metal at the graphics…
  • dinogamer14miku -

Liked Bieve’s post in the thread Hello~.

Like (Post)
    @dinogamer14miku Thanks! I'd love a gathering partner! ^^ I usually just chill to some lofi music and run around an area for a couple hours grabbing whatever. It's less focused than getting one thing at a time (and I know gathering gear is a thing at…
  • dinogamer14miku -

Liked Bieve’s post in the thread New to the game..from 2014 :).

Like (Post)
    Hey MrZ2301! I'm new as well but thought I could do some welcoming. Youtube is a good source if you like any of the content creators. I actually found Oxidize to be pretty entertaining and informative, as long as you don't mind the silly meat head-ness…
  • diogress -

Posted the thread Losing stuff.

Thread
    Hello, I'm not here to cry about losing my stuff. I just want advice on how I could manage to get back most of my stuff fast, I admit being pissed off about it but I just moved on after 5 minutes. I've only played the game for about 6 hours so I really…
  • Cursewords -

Replied to the thread Why are rocks in high demand?.

Quote from Professor_Chad: “I trade a fair amount and I noticed that rocks seem to have the biggest volume of the different resources. Why is this? As far as I can see, rocks are just used to make buildings, but buildings are not consumables. Sure, I…
  • ProfessorZee -

Replied to the thread CLUBHOUSE is recruiting! (Ex-Native).

• GalloViking -

Posted the thread T7 Red Zones only have T4-T6 resources?.

Thread
    Hey people, pretty curious about this one. Looking at the map info, I see that T7 Red Zones on Royal don't have T7 resources, this is pretty misleading if you ask me. Also, is it the same with fishing, as in I can only get T7 rare fish in T7-8 Black…
  • Cursewords -

Replied to the thread KDS now recruiting! [NA/EU].

• Quote from Professor_Chad: “I am frequently seeing on the forums offhand remarks to the effect that high level players have no trouble making tens of millions of silver on a daily basis, however, I don't understand how this could be remotely…
  • Deathskills -

Replied to the thread NDA Balance.

Quote from daTyahow: “Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from agonyclutch: “Man I feel bad for fire players haha still left in the dark never add good abilities ” Flaming sphere and fire bolt being an ass doesnt means the weapon line is bad1H fire with…
  • If you are not getting at least 1 mil per hour in what you are doing. you are doing something wrong with your silver farming method first off let me say that i am one of the decently experienced players with 8 months of play time and have tested various…
  • Colt14 -

Replied to the thread Albion online is so poorly optimised for Mac OSX.

i cosign this, im playing on a brand new 2019 iMac pro and had to swap to bootcamp because on OSX it will drop to sub 30 fps in cities, sub 30 fps on the roads of avalon if you fight in mobs and doing ZvZ is completely out of the question on minimum…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread A totally new.. chapter.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hellowi: “so wth is this??? I don't get it ” Don't worry ... nobody does.
  • Deathskills -

Liked deenne’s post in the thread NDA Balance.

Like (Post)
    Quote from agonyclutch: “Man I feel bad for fire players haha still left in the dark never add good abilities ” fire is ok, dont need changes.. their burst is insane.. unmobility maybe but who need mobility if u killing people in 5sec