Recent Activities

• The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Avalonian Shards inflation sink.

I say its balanced by the drop rate and the people who buy them to craft the artifacts. so far there has not been a market crash cause of too many spawning that market is flooded
  • Aata -

Liked Axxe’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 7.

Like (Post)
    Please make the body of the enemy in corrupted dungeons lootable in your own dungeon instance...
  • Damzar -

Liked AVeeNisation’s post in the thread [FR] High et Fines Herbes RECRUTE!!.

Like (Post)
    Qui sommes-nous ? High et Fines Herbes est une communauté qui à vu le jour récemment, active et bonne ambiances, nos objectifs sont : "l'entraide" afin d’accueillir comme il se doit les nouveaux comme les joueurs ayant déjà de l'expérience sur
  • ReapsFR -

Liked AVeeNisation’s post in the thread [FR] High et Fines Herbes RECRUTE!!.

Like (Post)
    Qui sommes-nous ? High et Fines Herbes est une communauté qui à vu le jour récemment, active et bonne ambiances, nos objectifs sont : "l'entraide" afin d’accueillir comme il se doit les nouveaux comme les joueurs ayant déjà de l'expérience sur
  • Relgok -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] The-Fallen /// ZVZ Gilde, Martlock.

• gmatagmis -

Posted the thread Avalonian Shards inflation sink.

Thread
    Hello. There is potential problem with Avalonian Shards inflation. Currently the only options of use for them is artifact rolling and own tier 1 to 5 upgrade. Unlike runes/souls/relics they are not linked to resources via item enchantment. And it cannot…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Replied to the thread Game lacks endgame PVE/non-hostile content.

Quote from Piraterer: “Now you got it. Donkeys are sexy. You have to dodge mobs and traps and all that Things. And at the end there is a glorious achievment. ” Sad you missed the great donkey race then
  • Piraterer -

Now you got it. Donkeys are sexy. You have to dodge mobs and traps and all that Things. And at the end there is a glorious achievment.
  • DildoSwaggings -

Quote from Piraterer: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Piraterer: “Making suggestions for EndGame PvE Content. ” And tell me, what's so "endgame" about riding a donkey? Just because you ride it through the black zone? Sounds like an…
  • PauloLord25 -

Posted the thread Servidores Para o Brasil.

Thread
    Muitos de nós sofre com isso como Ping alto, lag, FPS baixo entre outros problemas de instabilidades. Isso é por conta do nosso acesso ao servidor que é de fora. Será que se fizermos uma petição para termos um servidor local eles podem ver que…
  • Rqzm -

Replied to the thread [Imperium Sine Fine] recrute joueurs dévoués! | Bridgewatch/Martlock.

• Draedark -

Liked Piraterer’s post in the thread Gathering Gear On Corrupted.

Like (Post)
    If i go ff in CD i go instantly for crystals if invaded. Because i know his build is 100 % better for PvP. Even this PvP rats can spawn 1 meter away from you. So dont always win the invade by breaking crystals. Happens. If i invade in full mobility PvP…
  • Piraterer -

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Piraterer: “Making suggestions for EndGame PvE Content. ” And tell me, what's so "endgame" about riding a donkey? Just because you ride it through the black zone? Sounds like an incredible pain in the ass.…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Quote from Piraterer: “Making suggestions for EndGame PvE Content. ” And tell me, what's so "endgame" about riding a donkey? Just because you ride it through the black zone? Sounds like an incredible pain in the ass. Also if you enter naked, how the…
  • Piraterer -

Replied to the thread Gathering Gear On Corrupted.

If i go ff in CD i go instantly for crystals if invaded. Because i know his build is 100 % better for PvP. Even this PvP rats can spawn 1 meter away from you. So dont always win the invade by breaking crystals. Happens. If i invade in full mobility PvP…
  • Draedark -

Replied to the thread Gathering Gear On Corrupted.

Quote from Piraterer: “Quote from SkylighterHK: “Based on what the dev said, CD is for both PvE and PvP players. ” Thanks for making this clear. Its for PvE Players as well as for PvP players. Why should a PvE player in a full PvE build fight a PvP…
  • Piraterer -

Making suggestions for EndGame PvE Content.
  • DildoSwaggings -

Liked Fred_the_Barbarian’s post in the thread data breech.

Like (Post)
    Can I have your stuff? I changed my password, so I promise I'll keep it safe from the hackers.
  • DildoSwaggings -

Quote from Piraterer: “Quote: “I think a T8 BlueZone would be nice. Place it in the middle of the Blackzone. With only one blackzone you can enter from and dont allow hideouts in this bluezone or in the zone before. Thats would be some hardcore PvE…