Recent Activities

• McDobs -

Replied to the thread guild season reward.

This might sound/and be stupid but I'm gonna ask it anyways. If it says you are not eligible (will not be for 2 days). Is there nothing that can be done? Seems a bit unfair to be honest, since I'm actively working with the guild to help them achieve the…
  • ThetaXeno -

Replied to the thread Alliance Restrictions Test: Findings and Next Steps.

Quote from Ookaminu: “I have a proposition for stop the hand holding and make better the nerf on alliance. For the moment we have see all the guilds have split their force for don't have the zerg debuff but all the guild are handholding without be in…
  • McDobs -

Replied to the thread ARCANE Mechanics.

Arcane needs some love, we are somewhat passed the "buff" type of weapon, I agree to keep the "locus in the chokus" ability but the other lines need some mechanics for solo, arcane mage should be a force of pure power not a force of pure power for…
  • Shozen -

Liked Eltharyon’s post in the thread Alliance Restrictions Test: Findings and Next Steps.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, Our test to restrict the power of alliances has been running for a little over a month now, and it's time to give you an update on our findings and next steps. Test Summary In order to restrict the power of top-end alliances, we introduced a…
  • Abderrafat -

Posted the thread Ranking de facciones.

Thread
    Muy buenas a todos, me gustaria saber si existe alguna lista o ranking de las facciones con mas puntos obtenidos en el momento y donde verlo. Y si no lo hubiera me gustaria sugerirlo, asi se podria ver que facciones son mas fuertes en este momento por…
  • McDobs -

Replied to the thread Black Monk Stave is way out of tune.

BMS was out of play for too long, give it a rest... let us have some fuuuuun for once... xbows and bows had fun for way too long as well! Also you can just... you know MOVE OUT of it, just because a weapon line does damage by being immobile doesn't…
  • Hollywoodi -

Quote from Eltharyon: “Hi all, Our test to restrict the power of alliances has been running for a little over a month now, and it's time to give you an update on our findings and next steps. Test Summary In order to restrict the power of top-end…
  • Elbereth -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Liexie: “Азаза. Математику не могут понять, только те, которые не могут, смысл жизнь... Та же история..... Не понятно слово не могут, тут…
  • Evil1 -

Liked Hollywoodi’s post in the thread Alliance Restrictions Test: Findings and Next Steps.

Like (Post)
    @Eltharyon Why don't you connect possession of a zone with the need to generate PVE fame aka gathering and fame farming. Each zone has to fullfill a daily PvE challenge in order to create the pool of season points. If the threshold of e.g. 2 mio is not…
  • Hollywoodi -

@Eltharyon Why don't you connect possession of a zone with the need to generate PVE fame aka gathering and fame farming. Each zone has to fullfill a daily PvE challenge in order to create the pool of season points. If the threshold of e.g. 2 mio is not…
  • iRawr -

Replied to the thread Quick Melts - Season 2 has begun!.

Quote from Neef: “They really should make it so you get a bubble either way when entering a dung for the first time, This is really cheap and should be fixed, Everytime I watch this, Really when I see new players dieing it makes me feel really bad, Its…
  • Ookaminu -

Quote from Heyayajajaja: “Quote from Ookaminu: “I have a proposition for stop the hand holding and make better the nerf on alliance. For the moment we have see all the guilds have split their force for don't have the zerg debuff but all the guild…
  • Evil1 -

Quote from xGunner: “Quote from Evil1: “Limit Hideout access rights so you can only set HO access to: Public, Guild, Alliance ” why public? ” There is a lot of Public Hideouts around BZ city with crafting stations etc or give some small guilds a…
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Game size keeps increasing, first time downloading ( 9 GB + ? ).

Hey there, please download the fully patched client from our workaround post: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…l-issues-and-workarounds/ There you can get the newest client until we deploy a fix for this issue.
  • xGunner -

Quote from Evil1: “Limit Hideout access rights so you can only set HO access to: Public, Guild, Alliance ” why public?
  • Heyayajajaja -

Quote from Ookaminu: “I have a proposition for stop the hand holding and make better the nerf on alliance. For the moment we have see all the guilds have split their force for don't have the zerg debuff but all the guild are handholding without be in…
  • Ookaminu -

Now follows Eltharyon.

Follow