Recent Activities

• Deathskills -

Liked Equart’s post in the thread Twitch viewers.

Like (Post)
    I still dont think that CD is bad idea , i love the fact that they exist in Albion. -- Problem number #1 is that they got too good rewards - Insane RNG Chest drop on top of items you get from your victim + Demon loot. Which is killing sense in other type
  • SalvorUwU -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread Return old solo dungeons at black zone.

Like (Post)
    and to be honest solo dungeons does not give that much loot when done in a group and does not justify dying in a T7 set for the meager loot when compared to the T8 loot tables when you do corrupted dungeons and you also can chain corrupteds for less…
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread Twitch viewers.

I still dont think that CD is bad idea , i love the fact that they exist in Albion. -- Problem number #1 is that they got too good rewards - Insane RNG Chest drop on top of items you get from your victim + Demon loot. Which is killing sense in other type
  • SalvorUwU -

Replied to the thread Return old solo dungeons at black zone.

If you want single player PvP there are the corrupted ones, the dive in the middle of a pool and the difference between the one who carries expensive PvE set vs the one who carries a super cheap PvP set, is completely unfair. Leaving SDs open to dive…
  • The_Support_God -

and to be honest solo dungeons does not give that much loot when done in a group and does not justify dying in a T7 set for the meager loot when compared to the T8 loot tables when you do corrupted dungeons and you also can chain corrupteds for less…
  • Тоже напишу продажный пост в поддержку дайвов сольников форматом 7х1 из участников выше.
  • Tirant5 -

Replied to the thread NO ME DIERON LO QUE ME PROMETIERON ALBION.

Creo que no lo dan directamente. Envian un correo en el que dicen que tienes estos regalos y puedes activar la opcion o dejarla para mas adelante.
  • The_Support_God -

The whole point of Corrupted dungeons is to host people like you who take out 3 people to dive 1 target in a solo dungeon this was the original point of corrupteds to make sure people like you dont bully the so called PvE players in the end it turn out…
  • Quote from The_Support_God: “@k993dy bro give it a rest already you are speaking on terms where both sides are a mirror match spear match up where both sides have to rely heavily on buff like skills against some other mirror match up builds the purge…
  • Fuhcew2 -

Replied to the thread New server when.

• Gendzi -

Replied to the thread Personal islands for rent (any city).

Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Bump. 35 max level personal islands available for rent. Looking for single long term renter, 28M per month. Willing to negotiate if you’re planning on renting long term ” I added you on discord I am very interested and…
  • Wolfurus -

Replied to the thread F E N R I S sucht dich !!! Werde jetzt bei uns neuer Mitspieler.

• Здравствуйте все, речь пойдет про закрытие сольных подземелий спустя 90 секунд после входа в него. Сразу обращусь к олдфагам и их…
  • Mrpotato -

Replied to the thread Twitch viewers.

Quote from Blueh: “Streaming the game drives ppl insane. With all the sniping and pretty much half the chat always being rude AF. The stream becoms 100% about the streamer and almost none about the game it the same in most MMOs. So its hard if ur not…
  • When op tries to 1v1 6RlePgB.png
  • Vandem01 -

Posted the thread Forge of Albion.

Thread
    We're a new guild looking for members. Casual/Crafting, Anyone is welcome.
  • Gendzi -

Liked Deus-Sama’s post in the thread Return old solo dungeons at black zone.

Like (Post)
    Greetings everyone, I wish to talk about closure of solo dungeons in the black zones after 90 seconds. I want to reach all the old players and revive their nostalgic memories for this type of content, because you must admit that these were coolest times…
  • Здравствуйте все, речь пойдет про закрытие сольных подземелий спустя 90 секунд после входа в него. Сразу обращусь к олдфагам и их…