Recent Activities

• GroZzyy -

Replied to the thread Набор в Гильдию PETUSHINIY PRIDE Без КТА.

Петы, 50% налог, фантастическое название. Не гильдия - мечта. Вот это самостоятельное развитие с рентой папику :thumbsup:
  • Luquee -

Now follows Talion.

Follow
  • Luquee -

Now follows TheLucas.

Follow
  • Tabor -

Liked Helgulfr’s post in the thread Inner Focus Debuff.

Like (Post)
    Damn, all the theoretic calculations and math are so fun to read. If some of the posters would actually play different weapons more often, and encounter more spears and pikes themselves, they would probably be less defensive regarding the IF nerf. Keep…
  • Luquee -

Replied to the thread Move Private Island Option.

This option was available after the end of the avalonian invasion for players who already had an island I don't know if there is a return plan. If you have nothing on the island you can abandon it and create another in another city if you have buildings…
  • Tabor -

Replied to the thread [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5.

Hey SBI what is the deal with removing the Rivercopse Crossing WC? That is literally like the only mechanism PvPers have to utilize to attack the middle zone guilds. Now every time I kill these kids I have to run back 7 zones to drop off? You realize how…
  • RazoPL -

Posted the thread Move Private Island Option.

Thread
    bring back option to move private island, apparently there is no way to bz from carleon. or make it so people can only move from carleon
  • Draktharr9 -

Posted the thread Ideas to Change ZvZ and Guardian helmet.

Thread
    ZvZ is quite a huge event especially if it involves territories in the black zone, battle mounts has been one of few special stuff that can greatly effect the tide of battle. I've a new idea that would change the battle for territories. First of all is
  • Luquee -

Liked Hollywoodi’s post in the thread Looking for Forum Moderators.

Like (Post)
    Excuse me to give You a hint deepl.com My experience is, that outperform 80% of native speaker in translation..it is incredible strong.
  • Luquee -

Now follows Clementine.

Follow
  • Ooaoaa -

Replied to the thread Набор в инкубаторскую школу WORMS ARMY.

Quote from KrossMain: “можно посмотреть видеоматериалы походов ” Это видео доступно только подписчикам. Станьте одним из них, чтобы получить доступ к видео и поддержать showpanfilove. Ага, ну, да.
  • glokz -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from glokz: “ - Decreased base item value of Runes, Souls, and Relics by 75% to match the item power reduction What does it mean ? It decreases travel costs or impacts chests loot ? ” Base item value for artifact fragments affects the…
  • Malvado -

Replied to the thread When Jonomassacre gets massacred.

Don't be so serious Jono; you just gotta have some fun. I hope you find humour in this at least because there obviously are some good folks still in Timeless who don't talk shit, and then play it off as "just a joke". <a href=Albion-Crusade.png">…
  • Pherkad -

Replied to the thread Guild city crafters worthless? NPC city returns higher.

hideouts are better for crafting, royals cities for refining guild city are "cheaper"
  • Draktharr9 -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread Gankers being out of combat.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Draktharr9: “Might be because once an initial target or initial prey enters the portal, they'll immediately be out of combat ” correct
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread sceau.

Salut, Je comprends que vous n'avez pas reçu votre T6 Royal Sigil après avoir terminé l'expédition de groupe T6. Est-il possible qu'il soit empilé sur un autre T6 Royal Sigil que vous aviez déjà dans votre inventaire? Quand avez-vous remarqué…