Recent Activities

• EskkeMo -

Replied to the thread [RMADA] NayVee is Recruiting! Small, growing EU/NA guild. Climb aboard!.

• Akhenaden -

Liked Ferndor’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Biome Rework.

Like (Post)
    I am playing this game for two years now. From a small scale player / small guild perspective content updates are usually one step forward, two steps back. I've seen to many content updates promising that it will finally improve smallscale content or the…
  • LordNrixx -

Posted the thread Combat Balance NEW MAP LAYOUT.

Thread
    i see a lot of new coming to this game and its great i apriciate it so much its so beaitiful. now what i notice is the rivers in some of the maps that long straighted from point to point, it has few bridges to cross to. what is the problem? for me as a…
  • addidas -

Replied to the thread Expliot or what?.

Comprehension skills anybody? Pretty sure hes asking how he got past a scout without invis.
  • Yo! Got a small guild of RL friends, looking to join a PvP alliance. Is that an option? We'd be just as active with the group, would like to just stay in our guild if possible. XJosh in game and forums
  • Hattenhair -

Like (Post)
    I am playing this game for two years now. From a small scale player / small guild perspective content updates are usually one step forward, two steps back. I've seen to many content updates promising that it will finally improve smallscale content or the…
  • Tetrodotoxin -

Like (Post)
  • Albion0ffline -

Replied to the thread Spis polskich gildii [Aktualizacja - 12.09.2021].

[IDC] Baila Ella Lider: Arkapiech Miasto gdzie gildia stacjonuje: Fort Sterling Lock / Dostęp do terenów i kryjówek: Tak - Mapy T8 / T7 / T6 Główne aktywności gildii: ZvZ, Small Scalle, Avalońskie Lochy, Zbieractwo Komunikator i link do niego:
  • Vitao -

Replied to the thread Another Community Manager reporting for duty!.

quando irão falar sobre o mobile ? o jogo está uma porcaria no meu celular galaxy a80 snapdragon 720g 8gb ram 128 rom
  • Melethril -

Replied to the thread Верните нормальный вход в убежки.

Quote from Hukku: “вообще не оставили шансов на выживание PVE игрокам! ” Quote from Hukku: “Теперь если ты не рядом с убежкой в которой прописан ” знаешь, а…
  • Ferndor -

Liked Renegade_Elders’s post in the thread Renegade Elders - PvP: Roads/Smallscale/Dives/HG, 18+.

Like (Post)
    Hallo zusammen,schön das du dich auf unseren Post hier im deutschen Forum verirrt hast.Bei uns handelt es sich um eine kleine Gruppe sympathisch chaotischer Spieler*innen, die sich aus einer anderen Gilde heraus entwickelt hat. Wir wollen wachsen und…
  • ShawarmaExpress -

Posted the thread Healers' Rights: Killing a Class.

Thread
    Does anyone else feel that the last healers nerf (both sacred and natural) was evil?They were nerfed supposedly because they healed and did a lot of damage by other means (basic attacks, potions, armor abilities, etc), but guess what? They are the only…
  • Albion0ffline -

Replied to the thread [IDC] Baila Ella - Zapraszamy do tańca!.

Update dotyczący Sojuszu: (Hidden Content) zZcs2bV<a href=obraz-2021-10-20-002332.png">
  • Ferndor -

Liked MxKHD’s post in the thread the OBNOXIOUS unsolicited council.

Like (Post)
    This reminds me of the e-mail my rich uncle from Ethiopia sent me about a cashier's check.
  • Ferndor -

Replied to the thread the OBNOXIOUS unsolicited council.

Quote from MxKHD: “This reminds me of the e-mail my rich uncle from Ethiopia sent me about a cashier's check. ” Wasn't he the guy who needed money because he got stuck on the moon?
  • Ferndor -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Biome Rework.

• Kris -

Liked YacineBrutal’s post in the thread [10/2021] La Gazette des guildes francophones.

Like (Post)
    Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! :D Sans plus tarder, on démarre ! :D - La saison 13 est désormais finie et je pense qu'on peut le dire, ce fut la pire saison des guildes francophones sur Albion jusqu'à présent avec uniquement 4…
  • Hukku -

Posted the thread Верните нормальный вход в убежки.

Thread
    Вы своим прокастом на вход в убежки вообще не оставили шансов на выживание PVE игрокам! Теперь если ты не рядом с убежкой в которой прописан и встретил гангера - 100% ты труп нахрен вообще нужны такие убежки?
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread buff one handed spear.

Quote from pinto: “1h SPEAR still a great weapon to play ” I specifically picked muisak as an offhand for the comparison to compensate the lower base stats of 1h weapons, if I were to pick any other offhand other than the muisak or cryptcandle the damage