Recent Activities

• Jearsheil -

Replied to the thread Как носить факел с луком?.

Факел носится только с одноручным оружием, лук и факел это бред полный даже если логично подумать, ты тетеву на луке зубами натягивать будешь?
  • zawoadiborn -

Posted the thread Is Western Razor Safe To Use Or Dangerous? Know Here!.

Thread
    Do you tend to spend more money on the priciest razor brands :?: If so, Western Razor Reviews is something you should be aware of? Are you looking for a safe, affordable razor that will make your life easier? Are you looking for a stylish razor that makes…
  • hullierter -

Replied to the thread Arbeiterzufriedenheit auf 100 bringen.

Wenns eng mit dem Englisch wird : habe nen Freund, der heisst Google Translator, denke der kann mir evt helfen CYA und danke
  • TimeZXY -

Replied to the thread Набор в гильдию Cossacks!.

• FatSlayer21 -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Bows Buffs Suggestions - All bows are trash for Solo PVP.

I understand all the players that are against bows buff, but honestly, as bow main, I am more than disappointed, bows are supposed to be ranged with a lot of mobility so they are annoying to play against. However they did low damage in auto attacks and…
  • Cathlin -

Liked Quagga’s post in the thread Combat Balance Balancing Errors.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Cathlin: “All these balance moves are not like "errors" but more look like to be set on purpose. Vastly overpowering some items and at the same time nerfing very hard others during some middle term cycles requires non hardcore players to…
  • VseOtlichno -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Balancing Errors.

Quote from The_Support_God: “here is a guideline on how to properly post a thread Take Part in Regular Tests to Help Us Test Abilities and Items! ” Do they pay for it? I'm not ready to waste my time for nothing. I'm not ready that my balance tests…
  • Voryson -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Could you improve these sandals?.

Hola, Cultist sandals are one of the most overpowered effects in the game. The >40 pierce and 20% heal reduction has so much value it's actually comparable to a 20 s CD W spell. It is MANDATORY for these shoes to be lacking on the mobility side, and…
  • JonMaker0505 -

Posted the thread La casa del lobo.

Thread
    La casa del lobo No seas un perro solitario, y vuélvete un lobo uniéndote a nuestra manada. Hacemos un buen contenido PVE, y también PVP. Formamos parte de una alianza, con escondite en Zona negra (Mapa VII) Fieles a la facción de Lymhurst. - PVE
  • VseOtlichno -

Liked Gratinus’s post in the thread Combat Balance Balancing Errors.

Like (Post)
    @Retroman the ''meta'' that are on the horizon only brings certainties other than the previous balancing were negligent. The game is meta push, which is easy to play for and almost impossible against. Killing zvz kings weapons like camlan maceand trees…
  • AsianSlut -

Replied to the thread SAY CHEES3 is recruiting players - (MARTLOCK LOCKED).

• Al3jandra -

Liked Turboman8000’s post in the thread Fútbol soccer en Albion.

Like (Post)
    Anoche he soñado que entraba en albion e iba a un edificio en la ciudad donde había una especie de zona de juegos, y allí habían portales a estadios de fútbol con cesped de los distintos biomas. Y entré usando un npc que me asignó un equipo para…
  • Dedulya -

Replied to the thread JAMAICA.

- Ознакомиться с условиями,а так же оставить заявку на вступление,вы можете по дс-ссылке:discord.gg/hYYYHZxxcU 828408799.gif
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread Roads of Avalon Rewards are still bad.

the game is overpopulated cause of HO's, risk = reward doesn't exist, black market meta is spamming as much trash gear as possible (feed yellow zone players) and so on and on...
  • Quagga -

Liked Gnomead’s post in the thread Roads of Avalon Rewards are still bad.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gratinus: “The roads need more rewards, the chest are still pretty bad for the time it takes you to clear a field. It's all very expensive and it's taking people out of the game, we need more rewards! ” I've basically quit the game now…
  • Crooked1 -

Posted the thread Hello everyone !.

Thread
    Yesterday ( february / 7 / 2023 ) i won the raffle on Albion Online twitch live . i received a code insert it on the home page but didnt received nothing like 8 hours now nothing just nada . i contacted support with screenshots and info about the…
  • Madma -

Replied to the thread Bread is not food?.

Yeah, it follows no logic but bread is only an ingredient for sandwiches and stews...same for fish, a whole fish is valid as food, but chopped fish isn't, unless you use it to prepare grilled fish.
  • StaffJack -

Replied to the thread [9. January 2023] Beyond the Veil Patch 3.

Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Beyond the Veil Patch 3 - Ver. 21.030.1 - January 9, 2023 ... - Roaming Avalonian Mobs and weaker Avalonian Camps have been adjusted in difficulty and reward to work well for 1-3 players. These camps are now marked with a green
  • Voryson -

Replied to the thread Economy Heroic abilities in Albion.

Albion is DEFINED by its classless gameplay. You are what you wear is the motto. If we wanna powercreep and increase the customization I'd rather go for a new inventory slot like a trinket. Activatable or passive. Think what they have done with faction…