Recent Activities

• oscarbc97 -

Replied to the thread CHAT DE ALBION BUG.

Pudiste solucionarlo? o no te han hecho ni caso? porque me pasa exactamente lo mismo..
  • oscarbc97 -

Liked Wonda87’s post in the thread CHAT DE ALBION BUG.

Like (Post)
    Cuando intento mandar un mensaje a mi gremio o alianza etc, me dice que no tengo permisos para eso y cuando quiero configurar el chat no me aparecen la opciones para que se vea NECESITO AYUDAAAA :c
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

• Jessie -

Liked Gabumon’s post in the thread nature staff in corrupted dungeon is op (with solution).

Like (Post)
    You should point out that the first 25 guys on top infamy are running nature. Wait... they aren't. And they kill nature consistently. Maybe, just maybe, you're confusing "pride, skill and balance", since they all matter when you fight. If you refuse to…
  • Draedark -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread REMOVE the ability to DASH/JUMP while ROOTED.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Draedark: “To be fair, in my experience in other games most CC (apart from stun) breaks on damage. I found it odd that this was not always the case in Albion Online. ->Rooted for 5-10s dead in 2s: The rooted player…
  • Draedark -

Liked Coonery’s post in the thread REMOVE the ability to DASH/JUMP while ROOTED.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lockemup: “i do think it would better balance the game if all movement skills were treated the same by snares / roots ” i agree some skills can get thru and some skills are wasted. these mechanics need to apply to all abilities of the same…
  • Draedark -

Liked Idebenn’s post in the thread REMOVE the ability to DASH/JUMP while ROOTED.

Like (Post)
    Mobility is out of hand in this game and "melees" are impossible to kite or keep away. Having roots actually work as they should, would be a welcome change.
  • arteme -

Исходя из всего этого. Я должен тебя чмырить, чтоб получить ответы на свои вопросы? :thumbsup:
  • SunFoxx -

Liked Svenblade’s post in the thread REMOVE the ability to DASH/JUMP while ROOTED.

Like (Post)
    lol it's super easy. They just allow it for balance reasons I guess.
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread nature staff in corrupted dungeon is op (with solution).

My frustrated friend... 1) there is zero great nature in top 50 2) nature has zero catch potential 3) if u complain about..nature just standing and reflect you - nature reflect is non existent 4) potentially u get reflect by head piece? I can grant u,…
  • arteme -

@Vasa1 Есть разные люди. :D Кто-то играет в игру понажимать под пивко 3 кнопки в пятницу. Кто-то хочет попробовать себя, как лидер/организатор создать,…
  • Idebenn -

Replied to the thread REMOVE the ability to DASH/JUMP while ROOTED.

Mobility is out of hand in this game and "melees" are impossible to kite or keep away. Having roots actually work as they should, would be a welcome change.
  • Idebenn -

Replied to the thread FireStaff Q AoE is significantly weaker than FrostStaff Q AoE.

Burning Field is a zoning skill and works very well for that. This is like comparing apples to oranges. Fire could use a third Q though, just a generic AoE. PS: Will curse ever be looked at? It's in a really bad state.
  • Apotosariel -

Replied to the thread END OF GLUTONNY.

I am already jealous of his charismatic persona. Has gluttony always been such a great person since he started playing Albion?
  • Draedark -

Liked Apotosariel’s post in the thread 95% vs 5%.

Like (Post)
    @Draedark you should have said that the OP is insulting you. There is a subtle difference which most people probably don't know about. Feeling offended is when you actually care about the opinions of others.
  • ST1NK -

Replied to the thread Проблема с описанием навыков.

Очень ждём , я уже на 5 лямов на ловле рыбы поднял , надоело уже .
  • GrimKnight -

Replied to the thread TYRANNICAL INQUISITION [LYMHURST] - RECRUITING NOW.

• Apotosariel -

Replied to the thread 95% vs 5%.

@Draedark you should have said that the OP is insulting you. There is a subtle difference which most people probably don't know about. Feeling offended is when you actually care about the opinions of others.
  • Apotosariel -

Liked Draedark’s post in the thread 95% vs 5%.

Like (Post)
    I am deeply offended. You have left me out of your selected demo graphics. I am not in your 95% or 5%. I sense inherent bias in the system for my minority group of me! I prefer group content and only occasionally to be a jerk. youtu.be/N0rqJCI5EtU
  • DocileCoot32 -

Posted the thread better than bad Guild Tanıtımı.

Thread
    Selam arkadaşlar, arkadaşlarım ile bir guild açtık ancak şuan sayımız azaldı. Martlock Based bir guildiz. Biz önceden 8-9 kişi bir gank grubuyduk ancak ben dahil sadece 4 kişi kaldık. PvP tecrübesi olan, gank atmayı bilen newbielere oyunu…