Recent Activities

• Ulquiorra -

Posted the thread Small-scale/Solo PvP Add optional(and repeatable) quests to the game (bz mainly).

Thread
    Add optional(and repeatable) quests to the game (to bz mainly) Imagine how many content/Open World fights we can have if you add optional quests to the game that give decent reward Example: NPC in martlock says: - Kill 30 mob X in Highstone Loch - Kill…
  • VaWoo -

Liked Blkandwhtlion’s post in the thread The Albion Online Wiki Thread.

Like (Post)
    Glad to find this awesome group of people looking to document so much of the game in one central location. Looking forward to contributing even more!
  • lindaperryly -

Replied to the thread any dev talk video coming out soon ?.

Calculating and giving formulas will help you easily identify the results derived by hand or do their homework problems efficiently standard deviation calculator free
  • MickeyDankMouse -

Replied to the thread Crash in Lymhurst.

I experienced another crash in Lymhurst a bit ago on the iOS beta client. I was typing in general chat and the game froze. I think it was because of the amount of people in the area possibly and I was trying to render everything at max graphics on my…
  • SpicyPepper -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Please buff arcane staff.

Quote from DZephyrBlade: “Arcane staff can be used with attack skills instead of support which I think is pretty interesting. But attack build is so weak and troll that I wonder why the devs even bothered adding damage skills. ” So that arcane can…
  • AceGodReaper -

Posted the thread since last patch iam not getting Daily Faction Points Reward.

Thread
    hello guys iam not receiving daily faction points after Progressing each step ... i have recorded this in 2 videos you can see the time and faction point amount before and after receiving daily reward (total 1GB size) .. i will screenshot the video…
  • CassX -

Replied to the thread Personal islands for rent (harvest/breeding)..

Quote from lotto19: “Can placed in lymhurst? ” Yes. Quote from lotto19: “i need rented island. ” Unfortunately, I don't have any available now, they are all rented.
  • WTenij -

Replied to the thread PvE New Players' Experience: Lack of quests.

make your own quest and your own Story that is real sandbox! But when you have no idea I might help you. Here is a quest from me. Go out to the Black zone and kill 20 evil arch slaves. As a reward you get legendary t8.3 deathgivers from me. Just pm…
  • HIDKstr -

Liked WTenij’s post in the thread 5v5 Crystal League Please add GVG non lethal ranked edition.

Like (Post)
    Aw dear... you should see how the game was ment to be back when I startet 5 years ago in beta. Now they implemented so many carebear elements for casual players and you still want more? SBI should make it harder again so people like you cry and leave…
  • MickeyDankMouse -

Replied to the thread A totally new.. chapter.

I’m glad I joined back and started playing again :)
  • WeaselF -

Replied to the thread Aliance point sharing.

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Hi there @WeaselF Here's how it works: Alliance Point Sharing . Quote from Retroman: “With the upcoming event season, we'll be introducing alliance season point sharing. All season points generated will be…
  • WTenij -

Replied to the thread 5v5 Crystal League Please add GVG non lethal ranked edition.

Aw dear... you should see how the game was ment to be back when I startet 5 years ago in beta. Now they implemented so many carebear elements for casual players and you still want more? SBI should make it harder again so people like you cry and leave…
  • MickeyDankMouse -

Replied to the thread Question about premium….

Okay, do a lot of players purchase premium that play solo and gather?
  • WTenij -

Liked Clasics’s post in the thread 5v5 Crystal League Please add GVG non lethal ranked edition.

Like (Post)
    Quote from lotto19: “Many guilds want to try GVG but the current system is full loot. that was what scared the players especially the lower and middle class guilds. I hope that SBI makes a non-lethal GVG feature or is also called the GVG Challenge with…
  • WTenij -

Replied to the thread IP Cap - potions food uncapped - Invest to win.

why you just dont invest in the food and potions too? Its not much money compared to the investment in t8 gear When you lose stop crying and start to improve yourself!
  • HIDKstr -

Replied to the thread My definitive review of Albion..

Quote from MickeyDankMouse: “Would you guys suggest I still upgrade to premium even if I just do it single player just gathering and selling items for fun? ” Premium gives you gathering bonus...
  • DZephyrBlade -

Posted the thread Combat Balance Please buff arcane staff.

Thread
    Arcane staff can be used with attack skills instead of support which I think is pretty interesting. But attack build is so weak and troll that I wonder why the devs even bothered adding damage skills.
  • WTenij -

Liked UNFM’s post in the thread Please Rework Swords.

Like (Post)
    Quote from HIDKstr: “Quote from UNFM: “SWORD WAS NERFD from community request, what you dont understand ?only ava sword is not playable for now, rest swords are totally fine, you need more than 10 IQ to use them :) I know u like old claymore, E from out…
  • Shaonix -

Replied to the thread Rage Control is Recruiting.

> Nick : Shaonix > İsim : Barışcan > Referans (Varsa) :yok > Albion Online Tecrübesi (1 yıl, Yeni başladım vs..) : 2 ay oldu > Daha Önce Oynadığınız Guildler : Nemesis,iron hand ,highskull,clubhouse,futuristic,west army > Rage Control'e…
  • WTenij -

Liked UNFM’s post in the thread Please Rework Swords.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Happytr33z: “Quote from UNFM: “i agrre with that AVA sword need some closer look.. but rest of swords are totally fine :) ” Incorrect. Numbers don't lie, every sword is just not as good at its job as comparable weapons from other trees. No…