Recent Activities

• CigNus -

Posted the thread Feature: Character Sheet Detail: Fame Credit Conversion.

Thread
    The Details for the character sheet could take what you're wearing and compare it to your destiny board and show what % of your fame is being converted into fame credits and how much silver/fame point it's costing you. Thoughts?
  • Draedark -

Liked Robinhoodrs’s post in the thread Brimstone & Mist is Here.

Like (Post)
    Mobile Improvements and Fixes - Added an option for limiting players visible in crowded cities to General Settings - Added an option for hiding non-guild and alliance members' nametags in cities to Interface Settings ... Why are these features purely…
  • Aigrefine -

Liked Hronom’s post in the thread error on download.

Like (Post)
    I suppose that the output from the server is not stable, it is downloaded intermittently, the speed drops to zero, and at this moment the speed falls into a timeout, and then the download error
  • Draedark -

Liked DeuxVault’s post in the thread Merc jacket vs roast.

Like (Post)
    Yeah i mean why waste time to spec into an item (merc jacket) if there is a better easy to grab consumable to replace it. Its already rare enough to see merc jacket in action during pvp... And pve builds that are using it are not sticking to it for end…
  • Xatrax -

Liked Jean_Helius’s post in the thread Censorship in Albion Online?.

Like (Post)
    Oh no, i can't be toxic/racist/homophobic anymore help plz !! :rolleyes: Freedom of speech don't make everything acceptable!!! In real life yes you can say everything you want but i can also punch you in the face for that, but in a game there are no…
  • Aigrefine -

Liked Glheix’s post in the thread error on download.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Avry: “It seems that after a few restarts pressing the button in the client window the patch is downloading fine... ” tried everything and still no solution
  • Aigrefine -

Liked hendreasian’s post in the thread error on download.

Like (Post)
    same on Mac OS tried to reinstall, repair, restart the pc still gives me the same error.
  • Crocks -

Now follows Merkur.

Follow
  • ToothlessRaider -

Replied to the thread We 21:9 Users DO have an unfair advantage..

Just to give a better point of it ZNk47vP.jpg
  • ToothlessRaider -

Posted the thread We 21:9 Users DO have an unfair advantage..

Thread
    Normally I complaint if 21:9 gets the over watch treatment But I have to play devil advocate and say we have an unfair advantage at 3440x1440 over 2560x1440 or 1920x1080 users. Name tags vanish at same point for 16:9 and 21:9 but player mounts do not,…
  • Crocks -

Replied to the thread Mobile Client.. download speed freezes but the icon is still running.

There is an error for everyone can't download in Android the client gets stopped in middle
  • Draedark -

Replied to the thread Censorship in Albion Online?.

Quote from Piddle: “This isn't America. ” And even if it was, free speech does not apply to privately owned spaces. The rules are laid out by the owners of said spaces. The owners would be free to ban any word they so choose, offensive or not. Now…
  • deenne -

Replied to the thread error on download.

I had problems with downloads, bar was staying in place after click on CANCEL got msg from windows, application stoped responding. I resetarted client, and was keeping it in back ground after 10-15min, download started. everything work now.
  • LEZARD69 -

Replied to the thread [EU] Nullify - English | PVP Quality | Core veterans - Bridgewatch Lock.

• Reevwen -

Replied to the thread ✤✤✤ I N V I S H I ✤ ✤✤.

• Ben_Maverick -

Can I buy shares in Your company and fire the developers responsible for updates?
  • Ben_Maverick -

Fire developers for not being able to download an update! Quote from RiverReign: “From what I see (at least for me at least) the problem isn't a faulty update but instead a lack of bandwidth for the sheer number of people updating. Going forwards,…
  • Glheix -

11 hours and nothing, using vpn and everything else help please
  • TironAxe -

Replied to the thread Spear is trash tier.

The Q skill of the spears has low damage, my guild today made several zvz tests with Spirit Hunt today and went well. But they forgot to BUFF the Avalonian spear Still horrible at ZvZ. Improve the damage of Spears (Q) skills. Improve the Avalonian…
  • After the update of today (brimstone), i haven't been able to to launch the game. I have tried to: 1. Let the installer do its work: download and install update (didn't work) 2. I tried it again. Didn't work 3. I tried to repair, Didn't work 4. I tried…