Recent Activities

• Nesnes -

Liked Worros’s post in the thread Known Issue: Guild Might Levels.

Like (Post)
    This morning they had over 100k. It's fixed now.
  • KleszczowyTick -

Replied to the thread [POEDL] Scoia'Tael.

Zapraszam na discorda ScoiaTael wink.png Wymagamy konta premium, mikrofonu i dużo zapału do zvz/pvp oraz rozwoju postaci! ScoiaTael zajęło 5 miejsce w sezonie energii! biggrin.png Gratuluję wszystkim zaangażowanym i innym gildiom walczącym w…
  • MajkelPL25 -

Replied to the thread Nowa Gildia [POE4U]Pepper Guards Rekrutuje !.

• iSingularity -

Replied to the thread Legislator PvP Gilde.

• WhitVilk -

Posted the thread Caerloen Faction.

Thread
    There is a any live caerloen faction discord?
  • matieugamer -

Replied to the thread Nerf 1 handed mace.

Oh thanks i havent noticed ! The crying topic can be closed now
  • Greggupot -

Replied to the thread Avalanche is Recruiting! (Bridgewatch/English/Discord/SEA/NA/EU).

• WhitVilk -

Posted the thread Caerloen Faction.

Thread
    There is any live caerloen faction discord?
  • Dehornn -

Replied to the thread Busco gente para jugar.

Hola! Actualmente unos compañeros y yo hemos creado un servidor de discord para jugadores hispanohablantes de Albion. Si te interesa buscar gente para jugar en general y conocer a más gente métete en nuestro discord
  • Tabor -

Replied to the thread Guild recruiting for English guilds.

They should just have a recruiting interface in a social menu somewhere. Make it filterable by language and city based out of with maybe a few other options. Then you would not even need a spammed recruitment channel at all and more importantly players…
  • Dehornn -

Posted the thread Albion Duels.

Thread
    Hola a todos! Me llamo Caballez, en Albion se me conoce como Dehornn, pero en mi servidor de Discord soy mas conocido como "Peanut" y precisamente de eso venía a hablar. Un grupo de compñaeros y yo hemos desarrollado este pequeño servidor de Discord
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread How long have you been playing?.

2330 days and counting .... Or 6 years, 4 months, 15 days Yeah ... its ok so far ..
  • Marce -

Replied to the thread Premium price for Latin area.

Hello. Thanks for write. Buying with play money has two difficulties. 1. You must first be very advanced to get a silver return. 2. Second, many people do not have that much time to play and collect the money for the premium. A more accessible price…
  • Marce -

Liked WHIT3ROS3’s post in the thread Premium price for Latin area.

Like (Post)
    Everyone can pay for premium using in-game currency though. 10 mil silver (give or take) and you can buy your premium.
  • enEstava -

Replied to the thread Albion would be a 1000x more popular without full loot PVP system.

If the world of Albion was not dangerous, people would go from zero to hero and get to know the entire game in no time. Then why would they continue to play it? That's the question for all the games that are like you say. It is difficult to create a game…
  • Tabor -

Replied to the thread Nerf 1 handed mace.

It is being nerfed. Check upcoming NDA. Hopefully they get this in with patch 1 since it is long over due.
  • Midgard -

Liked Redsaw’s post in the thread things u hate about school.

Like (Post)
    sounds like your teachers are encouraging you to prove them wrong and give you a sense of responsibility, if you don't grasp that, your parents probably didn't do a good job of teaching this to you before you started being told such things at school.
  • MrPandoo -

Replied to the thread Gildia Embryo Rekrutuje!!.

• solventh -

Replied to the thread Your Dismount Changes made 8+ Men Ganking "Easier".

Quote from Mairuzu: “I don't see the difference between now and before. You just faced a well organize gankers and that's it, even if you call yourself as self proclaimed master of escape, someone will still be better than you. ” buddy, there s a…