Recent Activities

• I can't remember what I was doing
  • Dixiel -

Replied to the thread Hola.

Hola amigo, bievenido a la comunidad. Antes que todo debes revisar que tengas una buena conexion de internet, ya que la instalacion del juego a traves del launcher exige un poco mas de banda ancha de internet. No obstante, te dejare una solucion mas…
  • Trial_hard -

Posted the thread Feedback on the balance changes on this patch.

Thread
    CD Fokus: And no Ability to swap items you should play which gives you the best overall winrate Melee is more or less dead, because bow has with CD food 7 m knock back on 3 seconds CD on top it frostshots. Left allone this bow thing, makes melee a big…
  • MadSkillzDLR -

Posted the thread Selling 8 Guild Islands with 42 Laborers each at Caerleon.

Thread
    Hello, I'm currently selling the following Guild Islands located at Caerleon: - 3 Guild Islands level 4, each with 42 t6 fletcher laborers, with t6 houses/furniture/trophies. - 2 Guild Islands level 4, each with 42 t6 imbuer laborers, with t6…
  • Equart -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread NDA Balance Playtests.

Like (Post)
    The changes in here are intended to go live for the next content update. Some of the changes have been pushed back if we want to further evaluate on them or if they are related to the Faction Warfare Rework. Some of the smaller changes are just QoL…
  • HIDKstr -

Liked SpicyPepper’s post in the thread Fake investment with referal skins. And about skins in the game..

Like (Post)
    Quote from The_Support_God: “Skins are also a form of disguise. they provide a small game play advantage of hiding what tier mount you are using. and to a small extent hit box detection cause a smaller a skin a harder it is for the ganker to…
  • MysticDream -

Posted the thread Weightless while on your island?.

Thread
    I think it would be nice if we could have weight not count on islands. In the city, I get it because you want people to buy mounts, although i still don't think it's actually needed here. Transporting goods between cities, it makes sense since you want…
  • Jmean -

Replied to the thread [ARCH]Unique Corporation is Recruiting !.

• Raylove -

Posted the thread Melhor Build para ganhar um duelo?.

Thread
    De sua Opnião das Melhores Builds paara ganhar duelos
  • Tankao -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

1) Would make every single red enemy in black to show the same for you avoiding reds zergs to join together in the same fight. Or make the fight for terry instance to avoid red colaborations; 2) Make a quest systems when guilds could "contract" others…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread NDA Balance Playtests.

Like (Post)
    The changes in here are intended to go live for the next content update. Some of the changes have been pushed back if we want to further evaluate on them or if they are related to the Faction Warfare Rework. Some of the smaller changes are just QoL…
  • Retroman -

Replied to the thread NDA Balance Playtests.

• Tankao -

Replied to the thread Fui kikado assim que o boss da HCE foi morto.

HCEs alto tente fazer com pessoas que vc ja conhece ou tem alguma confiança ( geralmente vc encontra boas pessoas nos niveis mais baixos e vai fazendo os mais altos com pessoas ja conhecidas)
  • derotrain -

Liked Arya51’s post in the thread [NIMBY] MERC5 IS RECRUITING! I LYMHURST BASED I T7 BZ hideout.

Like (Post)
    Was faster <3
  • Ashoracky -

Liked Nithrall’s post in the thread Feedback on 20v20 crystal league - please share your own experience.

Like (Post)
    The real problem right now is that nearly nobody can afford playing daily lvl2 except for few best teams. Entry lvl for full loot cgvg is raised to unbelievable level because of very expensive avalonian items. For example, my 1h mace set without any ava…
  • SHARKY -

Replied to the thread The Button is Coming.

Quote from summerplayer: “they shoul be ashamed to advertise all button, really, this is rather minor fix... ” It's just a bit of good humour. Certainly made me smile. I think it's a nice touch that the SBI team can have a little joke at their own…
  • Professor_Chad -

Posted the thread Securing loot from corrupted dungeons. What do players usually do?.

Thread
    One issue I see with doing full loot corrupted dungeons is how to secure the loot. For example, lets say you win 2 out of 3, which is a decent win rate, that means you are still losing 1 out of 3. So, if you win a dungeon and then go right into the next…
  • SpicyPepper -

Replied to the thread Fake investment with referal skins. And about skins in the game..

Quote from The_Support_God: “Skins are also a form of disguise. they provide a small game play advantage of hiding what tier mount you are using. and to a small extent hit box detection cause a smaller a skin a harder it is for the ganker to…
  • SHARKY -

Replied to the thread When iOS app Will be released?.

There is no solid date for the iOS release yet, but it seems that the development is going very well and SBI have stated that the official release should be coming this year. You can apply to be an iOS beta tester here: iOS Beta FAQ but be aware that…
  • Kokolores -

Replied to the thread Any way to get free camera?.

Hi MissFuego, Welcome to the forums! As of now we do not have a free camera tool available for public use, but we may look into its viability in the future. If this is something you would like to see, I would recommend writing a suggestion in our