Recent Activities

• hFly -

Liked Rokov’s post in the thread fame credit cost make CDs not worth it !.

Like (Post)
    You can just turn it off if you cant manage silver drain.
  • hFly -

Liked Catqe’s post in the thread Combat Balance Axe's Nerf (Patch 4).

Like (Post)
    Quote from hFly: “This one I could see it comming, it is indeed the core of the annoyance of Halberds and BP on Zvzs, the rings for Rending Spin helps a lot to know whats going on, BUT its REALLY hard to maintain hitting on the sweet spot because its…
  • YAabc -

Replied to the thread fame credit cost make CDs not worth it !.

Quote from Rokov: “You can just turn it off if you cant manage silver drain. ” thanks didnt think of it
  • Jean_Helius -

Liked Asgaeroth’s post in the thread [6. May 2021] Call to Arms Patch 4.

Like (Post)
    I was definitely expecting some axe nerfs and think that is good, but the wonky mechanics of rending spin are very frustrating and annoying. This was one change over the line, the bleed dead zone in rending spin is really not sensible. No one else has to…
  • CORAGEM1 -

Posted the thread Combat Balance no need for nerf on the ice staff.

Thread
    I have been an ice stick player for about 2 years. unfortunately this nerf happened and I ended up with the ganker content in a double entertainment, but cool that Albion offers in my opinion where it makes rooting difficult, so I think it was…
  • luhm -

Liked cheekyspanks’s post in the thread [6. May 2021] Call to Arms Patch 4.

Like (Post)
    Just got my Greataxe to 100. Quitting game. Is that our reward for working so long to get it to lvl 100? Bye Albion.
  • Catqe -

Replied to the thread Axes. Just why?.

Overnerfed. At least they need to bring back q bleeds. Now it's just too clunky and not fun to try to line up that outer circle (very hard with ping over 150).
  • B03H -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread Combat Balance Adrenaline Boost.

Like (Post)
    I have to stress against the importance of adrenaline boost to axe players. They are severely lacking in mobility and this means they will have no mobility, being utterly useless in 1 v 1 and open world. 50 to 40% movement speed is not good, for you…
  • B03H -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread Combat Balance Adrenaline Boost.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rokov: “Check swords movement W skill and compare them each other. Never compare run from shoes to W weapon skill. ” That is quite ignorant to say. Swords have speed from Q - they rely on it to stay on target. And you know what axe has ?…
  • Remin26 -

Replied to the thread RENEGADES.

Quote from meem: “Znowu? ” nigdy nie odeszliśmy
  • Remin26 -

Liked meem’s post in the thread RENEGADES.

Like (Post)
    Znowu?
  • Anderson -

Replied to the thread DAMAGE_CONTROL IS RECRUITING!.

• Anderson -

Liked XITREALITY’s post in the thread DAMAGE_CONTROL IS RECRUITING!.

Like (Post)
    (Hidden Content)WE -- ARE -- DAMAGE CONTROL! We are recruiting! If it sounds like you'd be a good fit, we welcome you to apply to our guild! WHO ARE WE? We are a small community of casual players that thrive on PvP content and exploring all the content…
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 4.

Quote from j0ei: “As for Adrenaline Rush - this ability has been specificly locked into the "single-target" category where its purpose has literally been denied for smallscale upto largescale type of content. There's no point using Adrenaline Rush in…
  • Ravname -

Liked hFly’s post in the thread Axes. Just why?.

Like (Post)
    Heya, I do agree with most of the things above as stated on my own post that is pretty similar. The only thing that I dont quite agree is the healing reduction removal, since is the core of the axe tree. Could 100% change the passive to bleed only but…
  • Ravname -

Replied to the thread Axes. Just why?.

Didnt mean to remove it all together just shift it towards other abilities or make it certain ace weapons exclusive, so it does take the whole budget of the whole axe tree away!
  • UNFM -

Replied to the thread Nickname.

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from UNFM: “@Carpazzo check page 1 :) dont read from end :P ” Problem with being able to look up previous names is that not everyone is going to do it. Maybe a guild would (and should) before giving someone an officer title,…