Recent Activities

• Quicksilver88 -

Replied to the thread RKOverdrive's Uploads and Livestream Notifications.

• Quicksilver88 -

Liked Legend911’s post in the thread any dev talk video coming out soon ?.

Like (Post)
    been waiting for one for a while also would be cool if you can update the roadmap too, share your plans and your vision with us as we used to thank u ! :) <3
  • HIDKstr -

Liked MEATCUP’s post in the thread My definitive review of Albion..

Like (Post)
    1 like = moved to rants
  • HIDKstr -

Liked Deathskills’s post in the thread My definitive review of Albion..

Like (Post)
    Quote from LeDruide: “I wrote my review after reading many others. So, admittedly, I only have 50 hours of games, but I have also benefited a lot from the experience of other players who have confirmed my appriories. Also, what fanboys don't understand
  • HIDKstr -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread My definitive review of Albion..

Like (Post)
    Quote from LeDruide: “Kids, when you have 20 years of video games behind you, you are able to capture the essence of a game in just a few hours. So with 50 hours, I've had plenty of time to figure out that what goes wrong in Albion is the super…
  • HIDKstr -

Replied to the thread Please Rework Swords.

Quote from Sethis: “Quote from HIDKstr: “Quote from UNFM: “SWORD WAS NERFD from community request, what you dont understand ?only ava sword is not playable for now, rest swords are totally fine, you need more than 10 IQ to use them :) I know u like old…
  • bubbletrout -

Replied to the thread ZonedOut | ENG | NA/EU.

Guild: ZonedOut Alliance: VENMO Primary TZ: NA with some EU Portal Lock: GREEN(LYM), but subject to change at any time for content Discord: discord.gg/NCeTHaSQH6 What we offer: As a guild we offer 2 main things, camaraderie and content. We realize most…
  • Odulfo -

Liked Widip’s post in the thread The Slackers RECLUTA!!!!!! comunidad hispanohablante get ready!!!.

Like (Post)
    THE SLACKERS
    SOBRE NOSOTROS: Somos un clan veterano refundado hace nada, que disfruta del PVP aunque realizamos todo tipo de contenido, no dejamos de lado el buen ambiente y la diversión. Si tienes ganas de aprender y avanzar con nosotros o si eres un…
  • HIDKstr -

Liked Hellements’s post in the thread Combat Balance Axe's Nerf (Patch 4).

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the feedback. The changes to rending spin are planned to be partly reverted, please check Testserver - Call to Arms Patch 5 for more info. - Hellements
  • pinto -

Replied to the thread Sword and Dagger.

daggers are way better than swords, i have high specs on both of them and i can assure to u that daggers are just way stronger atm :) (in PVE and PVP)
  • jack12 -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 4.

well i like the grovekeeper changes. shouldnt be that easy to just leap and stun a huge area. Im glad they reduce the cast time slightly (testserver patch) and maybe give it back that 1 m radius. but otherwise just use it wisely and its fine, its also…
  • WeaselF -

Posted the thread Aliance point sharing.

Thread
    Hey! i have a question, if theres more point sharing? If there are different guild members (same alliance) in one group killing mages. I mean, if there ll be like 15 members of 1 guilde, and 2 and 3 members of another guild (still, same alliance) if the…
  • LenkaPerelka -

Replied to the thread [PAPAY] DolceBananas czeka na CIEBIE!.

• Kotikozavr1 -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Announcement time for RZ faction event.

Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Kotikozavr1: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Kotikozavr1: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Kotikozavr1: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Kotikozavr1: “If I fighting near enemy city, I dont…
  • Worros -

Liked Alliene’s post in the thread Anyone else got banned after the patch?.

Like (Post)
    * * Izzy (Albion Online) May 11, 2021, 20:12 UTC Hi there, You will need to wait for a response from EAC. We cannot get involved. Cordially, Izzy | Senior Customer Care Agent | support@albiononline.com Albion Online - Craft. Trade. Conquer.…
  • Worros -

Liked Dyx54’s post in the thread Anyone else got banned after the patch?.

Like (Post)
    Good afternoon friends! I have a problem EAC banned me, but does not want to accept the apilation, they do not answer the letter. Technical Support (RU), refer to that nothing can be done without a response from the EAC.Dear friends, I did not commit…
  • well gathering is always good if your guild have access to t7 t8 maps or you know how to use roads. Crafting without focus gives profit only if you know what to craft for the blackmarket and you buy resources at low price, if you are not experienced with…
  • Alamric -

Replied to the thread Economy Feedback of HOs; Hideouts don't work and it's because of dev decisions.

Quote from UNFM: “Quote from Jacqora: “3. Add T4 and T3 black zones to the outlands map. Gives more purpose to the crafting stations inside hideouts since people need those low tier resources to refine higher tiers and also adding these zones expands…
  • I dont think there are many bots for the higher tier resources because they would just get killed. I know people in game who makes mountains of silver by gathering and crafting. But I think you have to enjoy it because as far as I can tell being a top…
  • There are players for which both of these things are true, and players for which both of these things are untrue. The take away is that the better you are at doing things in this game the more money you make, and the worse you are at them the less money…