Recent Activities

• Guirssane -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Faction Flagging and blackzone alliances.

Quote from GuardianDragonLord: “the black Zone players will not leaving their crystals they're going to give up all the other stuff and but the ones that will come from black zone CTA players and they want to do convenient factions. there will be a…
  • FirstTimeKarma -

Replied to the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

Quote from Deadrino: “Most people go to random dungeons to level up their specs. For this reason they are with suboptimal builds. I think most people will be happy if SBI remove the "a-out" mechanic and add a last boss portal, but include avaloinian…
  • FirstTimeKarma -

Liked Deadrino’s post in the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

Like (Post)
    Most people go to random dungeons to level up their specs. For this reason they are with suboptimal builds. I think most people will be happy if SBI remove the "a-out" mechanic and add a last boss portal, but include avaloinian dungeon style gates or…
  • Guirssane -

Liked Robinhoodrs’s post in the thread Faction Warfare [Faction Warfare] Larger Objectives.

Like (Post)
    It is needed, wish larger OBJ's were coming with the update tbh.
  • Guirssane -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Playtest Feedback.

While I enjoyed yellow zones big zerg fucking with each other for 30 mins,I found it in the end a bit boring and repetitive. I feel it would have been funnier if yellow was full loot maybe with an IP cap on the yellow zones (only if you're faction…
  • Guirssane -

Replied to the thread [February 26th] Faction Warfare Playtest Challenge - Rewards Inside!.

While I enjoyed yellow zones big zerg fucking with each other for 30 mins,I found it in the end a bit boring and repetitive. I feel it would have been funnier if yellow was full loot maybe with an IP cap on the yellow zones (only if you're faction…
  • Guirssane -

Liked glokz’s post in the thread [February 26th] Faction Warfare Playtest Challenge - Rewards Inside!.

Like (Post)
    Quick feedback: Non-lethal pvp on yellow zones is a huge mistake, also the cluster queue would not be a problem if that's changed. Want to go far and beyond? Make it full pvp everywhe, just set ip caps on lower zones. Just leave blue zones blue - non…
  • Loucipher -

Liked Juzten’s post in the thread 2,046 accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from zzzzzz1998: “my friend just join the game and spent over 2000dollars but yet still got banned today. is it possible that maybe he got a wrong banned? ” your friend needs a hobby 2k on a game he just started is just stupidity at it's finest
  • Loucipher -

Liked Zoream’s post in the thread 2,046 accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Juzten: “Quote from zzzzzz1998: “my friend just join the game and spent over 2000dollars but yet still got banned today. is it possible that maybe he got a wrong banned? ” your friend needs a hobby 2k on a game he just started is just…
  • Loucipher -

Liked Nesnes’s post in the thread 2,046 accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

Like (Post)
    If any of you feel like they have been treated unfairly or got the wrong penalty you are always free to write a ticket to the support with any evidence or further information you have, they will look into it. Noone in this forum can help you with that,
  • BorrisHell -

Replied to the thread Darfari Madness sucht!.

• Machiawin -

Posted the thread Faction Warfare Playtest Feedback.

Thread
    For my background, I am a small-scale player who mostly just plays anything available for small-scale players. I had no prior experience in large/r scale combat. I enjoyed being able to participate in it through faction warfare, especially I am glad…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Liked TheSlayer’s post in the thread What happens to my old Faction Standing?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Seriuhd: “Quote from Obelis: “Points are never lost. You're able to see your point balances for all factions by hovering over the points on the Faction Screen. :) ” Will the points be deleted in the update? ” Did he fucking stutter?
  • Jerek -

Replied to the thread He killed himself..

Why not say suicide when you go /suicide you die and respawn. It serves its purpose... if you can't handle the word then I don't know what else to tell you. This is what happens when you let PC culture leak into all aspects of society; you get dumb…
  • zzbot -

Replied to the thread The Jackals - Смолл Скейл Пвп Гильдия.

• egotopia -

Posted the thread "Warning before entering PVP areas" is not working.

Thread
    Hi, I cant seems to get the notification back on. Even when its on in the setting, i wouldn't get a notification popup warning me that I'm about to enter a PVP zone. How do I fix this? One time a group of gankers tried to push me from a yellow zone to…
  • deenne -

Replied to the thread Bearpuffs.

this is the same example as tombhammer was, infinity resets and keep you as hostage in your own dungeon, only way to died as paws are your own mistake. looks like balanced :D :D :D who the hell make idea to buff paws.. ther were perfect after fixed E..
  • deenne -

Liked BackOFF’s post in the thread Bearpuffs.

Like (Post)
    Okay, SBI. You have sold your's new skins. Can we play now? How long should we fight against that OP axes? Will it be a few months like it was in case of holy staff and tombhummer?