Recent Activities

• ToxicRose -

Replied to the thread Lek na cale zlo - Avium Otwiera Rekrutacje!.

Chciałem do nich dołączyć, wszedłem na rekrutacje siedziałem 3 godziny, przyszedł rekruter @glokz oraz @Sigos i kazali wpłacić 5m, wpłaciłem. Okazało się, że po wpłaceniu pieniędzy "przechodzę do następnej tury". W tej turze znowu chcieli 5m…
  • Namhel -

Replied to the thread BORN OF FENRIS IS RECRUITING! Come grow with us!.

Come say hi to us on Discord! - discord.gg/a24WQgT
  • Kolibro -

Replied to the thread Liberum is recruiting! T7 BZ HO - No NAP - Daily ZvZ & Crystals.

• que dia vai resolver o problema?
  • Neesh -

Posted the thread My Feedback about mobile version.

Thread
    So, I have a couple of things to say about the mobile version. Some of this may be related to the google beta, or some just to the mobile version. 1- Updating Google Play vs. APK. (Hidden Content) It got better. Right now you don't have to download a…
  • Csaiks -

Replied to the thread Порезка лута в сольных данжах?.

Quote from Djostik: “Хотел бы узнать, есть ли какая то порезка на выпадение лута в сольных данжах, если их фармит 2 и более человека? Да, логично…
  • BimxBon -

Replied to the thread [3XILE] is recruiting for season 11.

• Jaerap -

Liked pinto’s post in the thread why are swords getting nerfed?.

Like (Post)
    sure, swords aren't weak, but do they deserve a nerf? they aren't overpowered in any content, what made them to nerf swords? swords are absolute crap to gank. it's good in 2s (specifically with a healer) but there is another weapons (deathgivers, 1h…
  • Blenfjorn -

Replied to the thread Skinning dead players in PvP.

I don't know. I don't think many will be keen on losing PvP fame from dying. That mechanic exists with Infamy, don't need it for PvP fame also. Also, shouldn't this topic be in the ideas section?
  • Equart -

Posted the thread Mimic.

Thread
    Range on mimic should be higher , from 11 to 15 m. P.S maybe even 18 m.
  • cybron14 -

Then how about fame loss? i you are skinned...your fame goes down. And also you only have a timeframe to skin, make it like only in the next 2 minutes after dead. Or even 1 minute. And still, friends will exploit this...but hey, pays to be the friend…
  • Mrlerieur -

Replied to the thread Guilde 100% FACTION a la Saison 11 ?.

Pour ceux qui veulent faire des fight Faction voici le lien du discord Faction, venez vous battre ou défendre votre ville ! discord.gg/WpxGptWE
  • Midgard -

Quote from alonxx: “. It happens that now we have children who cry for that. ” Im not crying .... I just think its a shit idea.
  • cybron14 -

Replied to the thread Does Albion wants PVE players?.

Ganking is part of the game. But the numbers is what is the problem. If i get ganked and least i should have the option to use my ability or stats, or equipment or whatever mean available to level up the play. But agains a group of 4 or more at the…
  • Vrag_kapitala -

Replied to the thread Is Crossbow + Leather armor build usable?.

Quote from Loholt: “Light crossbow (with muisak or cryptcandle in the offhand) or boltcasters are the best. ” Wait, isn't crossbow two-handed weapon that restrict character from carrying something in off-hand?
  • Blenfjorn -

Quote from cybron14: “Well.. RUST has it, even more, since when you suicide or dies, your body remains, you can even harvest yourself of bone, lard, meat and cloth. I think this will be nice to have, and remember that Albion is not a kiddie friendly…
  • Devinos -

Replied to the thread AlbionPoliceDept (APD) is taking officer applications!.

• Tabor -

Replied to the thread Knight Armour and Quarterstaff.

Yeah always goes back to windwall being broken in HGs and CDs. This is because these places are designed with choke points all over meaning it is literally impossible to run around the wall thus allowing free resets for user. With pretty much one of the…
  • ZadaN -

Posted the thread Crystal chest.

Thread
    I know that was already said that this bug will be fixed, but when? I have crafted itens there and i need to know how to act since i need to make more and dont know when i will sell this locked itens. Since the premium time goes independently of any…