Recent Activities

• arke971 -

Liked Bro’s post in the thread Slaving away to premium membership.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Midgard: “Your time would be better spent teaching a chimp algebra. ” Actually true, the game's community is very much on the lazy and "hand me everything" side without putting in any effort.
  • My suggestion is, make a on-screen joystick instead of click-controls for mobile, and bigger spell buttons on the bottom right. Basically like most mobile mmorpgs have. Currently, PVP or risk zones is unplayable on mobile. The touch control sucks for…
  • Kiske -

Replied to the thread Stop Inting.

También hacemos stream casi cada dia aqui: twitch.tv/kiskexl twitch.tv/lokura1994
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread Black hands vs fort sterling.

Quote from Drift: “claymore issue is real and I have commented and raised bugs about it in the past. If the user moves out of range then the channel should cancel, instead what happens is the channel completes, you dash to location and hit…
  • Drift -

claymore issue is real and I have commented and raised bugs about it in the past. If the user moves out of range then the channel should cancel, instead what happens is the channel completes, you dash to location and hit nothing. Its just broken.
  • Raghnak -

Liked Amoebius76’s post in the thread Black hands vs fort sterling.

Like (Post)
    Hey there, @Raghnak Retroman will have a look at that behaviour. As the others in this post have pointed out, that's kinda how it works right now since the second hit gets applied when the target is stunned. Though we'll check if that's how we like…
  • Raghnak -

the second shot does not do the damage it should and not even the knock back even if the target is stationary .. the distance has nothing to do with it
  • xcruciful -

Liked Gugusteh’s post in the thread It is impossible to play pve with existing taxes.

Like (Post)
    People crying because it's hard to "catch up" :D Just a friendly reminder that for over a year: - there was no respec system - the best fame was about 250k/h and it was for a few players only - fame was basically doing a 15min rotation over and over…
  • arke971 -

Liked Archiemedis’s post in the thread Albion Online Roadmap & Vision Update.

Like (Post)
    So after years of silence on particular questions, i will interpret this as following: - You will not improve farming, as you do not believe in it's game play value - You will not improve wandering mobs, as you either are technically unable to do so, or…
  • xcruciful -

Liked Amoebius76’s post in the thread [Bug] Solo kill shows as "assist".

Like (Post)
    Beware, that may be part of @Mytherceria's next Creepypasta. Thanks for noticing.^^
  • Equart -

Liked Amoebius76’s post in the thread [Bug] Solo kill shows as "assist".

Like (Post)
    Beware, that may be part of @Mytherceria's next Creepypasta. Thanks for noticing.^^
  • arke971 -

Liked Fearless90’s post in the thread Albion Online Roadmap & Vision Update.

Like (Post)
    Hi Albion Team can we expect someday BOATS or SHIPS and water zones ? You always can make boats like mounts type !
  • Tymonafali -

Liked BuFuIkSPoMpA’s post in the thread Nowa Nadzieja - trashtalk discord.

Like (Post)
    no elo ogółem post powstał tylko po to żeby pokazać albo przypomnieć naszą starą dobrą Nową Nadzieje, neutralny grunt do rozmów i bluzgów o wszystkich dla wszystkich, bez ogródek i stronnictwa, aktualnie discord jest w trakcie rozwijania…
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread [Bug] Solo kill shows as "assist".

• Sater -

Replied to the thread Nowa Nadzieja - trashtalk discord.

lubie poczytać jak mi sie nudzi. Pozdrawiam.
  • GuessMyName -

Liked BuFuIkSPoMpA’s post in the thread Nowa Nadzieja - trashtalk discord.

Like (Post)
    no elo ogółem post powstał tylko po to żeby pokazać albo przypomnieć naszą starą dobrą Nową Nadzieje, neutralny grunt do rozmów i bluzgów o wszystkich dla wszystkich, bez ogródek i stronnictwa, aktualnie discord jest w trakcie rozwijania…
  • Tymonafali -

jako użytnik serwisu Nowa Nadzieja gorąco go polecam! nauczyłem się tutaj czym jest stulejka oraz jak zostać człowiekiem sukcesu w zaledwie 2 tygodnie! pozdrawiam
  • Equart -

Quote from Amoebius76: “ @Equart I do recall there being an occasional issue with the animation of Splitting Slash. I don't see a fix for that yet though. Maybe someone did work on that animation without updating my bug ticket. >.> ” I hope so ,…
  • Hajserr -

siema fajny discordzik polecam serdecznie. fajne chlopy siedza ale czasami sie wyzywaja ale jak to stare chinskie powiedzenie muwi najpierw klutnia potem zgoda
  • BuFuIkSPoMpA -

Posted the thread Nowa Nadzieja - trashtalk discord.

Thread