Recent Activities

• Khurso- -

Posted the thread Name missing.

Thread
    My friend was flagged for Martlock, I was flagged for Thetford. He showed up to kill me but his name, guild name, and faction flag was not showing correctly. Additionaly after I died I spawned on the entrace of the next map that was completely owned by…
  • gideonflynn -

Replied to the thread He killed himself..

Quote from Fusionbomb: “I remember now, it was called RP filter. ” I just want to know what your problem with (Hidden Content) I mean a specific type of breakfast is. Still a great idea, and I think AO should have a like option, in case there's a…
  • gideonflynn -

Replied to the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

Quote from Maszke: “I love diving mechanics but i also love to fight people who are ready and willing to fight. For me, there's no satisfaction at killing people who can't, or don't know how to fight back BUT there should be a ways for Divers to find…
  • gideonflynn -

Liked Maszke’s post in the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

Like (Post)
    I love diving mechanics but i also love to fight people who are ready and willing to fight. For me, there's no satisfaction at killing people who can't, or don't know how to fight back BUT there should be a ways for Divers to find PvP encounters outside…
  • gideonflynn -

Liked Clasics’s post in the thread So no blackhands nerf ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gideonflynn: “Quote from deenne: “it only show how cancer is this weapon.. I mean if they add a new level of CD like 1400+IP I dont mind you can play Bh as long as you want.. I will have free "worthy" gear :) ” If you take a closer look, it's…
  • Bor44ik -

Replied to the thread "Albion God" из города LYMHURST.

• Watsoff -

Replied to the thread How to make silver?.

Almost every content in the game is profitable as long as you're doing them correctly, even more so if you have premium. If you don't have premium, well from personal experience, gathering helped me save up some silver. Choose what you like, check the…
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread He killed himself..

I remember now, it was called RP filter. unknown.png
  • RKOverdrive -

Replied to the thread For the love of god, ban holy staff from CD.

To be fair this is the exact same argument that can be used against all Hallowfall CD runners... Even though Hallowfall was "NeRfeD" -_- Starting to see a trend here with these game companies and their so called "Ability to balance" which is nonexistant…
  • Bieve -

Liked Vocandin’s post in the thread Loadouts Essential Loadout Change.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Bieve: “For guilds it would be even better to have like a "Guild Loadouts Library" in game that every guild member can access. The string format sharing would still be nice though! ” So after reading this I went to try loadouts the first…
  • RKOverdrive -

Replied to the thread A proper introduction..

Quote from Apotosariel: “I am sorry, you didn't like me being the psych student wannabe? You are getting irritated so much to the point that you want to block me. I did play it well. ” This is the only portion im going to even bother dealing with…
  • Bieve -

Replied to the thread For the love of god, ban holy staff from CD.

I think you and I have different definitions of the word "could" but that's ok. I'm pretty confident we're not going to get anywhere with this conversation so, good luck!
  • Assassin jacket is THE best looking armour in the game, would love to have it permanently
  • A simple and fast way to add tons of new vanity options would be to allow us to consume a crafted item and it becomes a skin, This would make a nice Item sink and you could charge gold for each item consumed with a token you have to buy with gold or…
  • Apotosariel -

Replied to the thread A proper introduction..

I am sorry, you didn't like me being the psych student wannabe? You are getting irritated so much to the point that you want to block me. I did play it well. Quote from RKOverdrive: “If this is how you also communicate with people over the internet…
  • Zenbeing -

Posted the thread Bruiser solo builds any help or advice?.

Thread
    Hello all, i am mostly a solo player and i been designing my builds for a bruiser solo person. On my main, i have spears which are pretty good for everything. I love spears. But i could use some help. I also am working on a broadsword build on my alt,…
  • Banto -

Replied to the thread Feature idea: Contracts.

Quote from PieNapple: “Quote from Wydoyolo: “+1 ” This has basically been confirmed as on the way by SBI. At least transport contracts. It was mentioned in the "End of the year"-video in december. ” youtu.be/LxosGPJl3f4?t=325 i wanted this