Recent Activities

• thisismine -

Replied to the thread 1533 Accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

Quote from Nesnes: “ RMT is extremely harmful to the game’s power balance and in-game economy. ” As said before, if the leadership in BA didn't RMT this much before, and pushed for an RMT empire as big as it was, then I don't believe BA would…
  • Aurin -

Replied to the thread Blue Army are OUT!.

Quote from j0ei: “There is a lot of evidence out there that backs it up too. Okay so show the evidence? No evidence? Good job LMAO ” Ya, because SBI bans people without evidence, right? You are dumb and slow. /laugh
  • JohnsonChicklet -

Posted the thread Bloodletter lunging stab cd reset.

Thread
    I am hitting lunging stab on enemy players in arena, but it is not giving me the cd reset. Am I just being dumb and hitting them actually above 40%?? Or does it not give the reset in the arena game mode?
  • Dedulya -

Replied to the thread Отдыхай в игре вместе с гильдией JAMAICA.

24410-%D0%A1%D0%BE%D1%85%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD-gif discord.gg/SJE6h7R9RR
  • Quagga -

Liked Whated’s post in the thread 1533 Accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

Like (Post)
    Remove HCE it clearly makes people lose braincells and is a huge risk for your health.
  • Quagga -

Liked Creen’s post in the thread 1533 Accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

Like (Post)
    @Blenfjorn stick to HCEs rofl
  • Melethril -

Replied to the thread В ратуше счастья не добиться?!.

Quote from Imelsteron: “А т7 уже ни как? ” Речь про т7 дом с т7 наполнением и сколько из этого можно выжать?
  • thisismine -

Replied to the thread 1533 Accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

I also do not believe BA should get their ranking and rewards based on what was done through RMT by their leadership. I would argue that because the guild leaders decided to RMT, it's strategy for RMT impacted the difficulty of scoring season points for…
  • Bohrum -

Replied to the thread more fame = more high loot ?.

• Sinatra.SUN -

Liked Creen’s post in the thread 1533 Accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

Like (Post)
    @Blenfjorn stick to HCEs rofl
  • j0ei -

There is a lot of evidence out there that backs it up too. Okay so show the evidence? No evidence? Good job LMAO
  • j0ei -

Quote from Aurin: “Did you miss the part were SBI warned them to stop supporting RMT operations? Did you also miss the part that BA's guild assets were being used to support RMT operations as well? Is your IQ so low that you can't figure it out? Its…
  • Kanra.zip -

Liked Quagga’s post in the thread Combat Balance guardian helmet vs mage cowl.

Like (Post)
    One of the most effective counter plays vs dots is guardian helmet, but there is a problem why helmet has 40sec cd when the rest for example mage cowl has 30sec. What do you guys think about a.) increase mage cowl cd from 30sec to 40sec b.) decrease…
  • Bohrum -

Posted the thread 2+ Player Group in SRD.

Thread
    Does the fame and loot have any changes when more than one player is clearing a solo random dungeon? thx
  • Bohrum -

Replied to the thread Specified windowed mode resolution ?.

Yes, there is. (I play in the portuguese language, but you can identify the resolution on the right)forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ba2bef1c5837dcec4591def25
  • Quagga -

Posted the thread Combat Balance guardian helmet vs mage cowl.

Thread
    One of the most effective counter plays vs dots is guardian helmet, but there is a problem why helmet has 40sec cd when the rest for example mage cowl has 30sec. What do you guys think about a.) increase mage cowl cd from 30sec to 40sec b.) decrease…
  • Fuhcew2 -

Replied to the thread HELP!! I can't PLAY.

What's the Android version? It can be found in settings-->about phone-->software information
  • Bohrum -

Liked sepiira’s post in the thread albion? creater? smh?.

Like (Post)
    albion is got potential But... What the fuck is with ever little whacky ass bull shit thing. i click on a fucknig guy to attack him and theres a delay for using an ability on him? so instead of clicking a target and i attacking i have to wait a half…
  • Bohrum -

Replied to the thread albion? creater? smh?.

as someone who came from LoL to albion, I can totally relate aside of being slow as hell, the auto attacks just don't do any damage (aside from weapons that get aa buffs) and have a unstoppable wind up time for attacking. Also, any target skills will go…
  • Bohrum -

Liked Biffski’s post in the thread Alts and subscriptions.

Like (Post)
    Thanks. Appreciate this! I might just send over the 2 mill I made during the 3 day premium and stick to my main dungeon farmer for now. The whole premium system really deters having alts.