Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Item Power Adjustments.

Increase scaling by 33 items power between the Artifacts (so instead of 25-25-25 it will be 33-33-33, with Relics basically being 99 IP above a normal item of the same tier) And we're golden!
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Sword W ability.. "Block". 4 in 1.?.

Quote from Owlsane: “Just remove the reflect damage, save the invincibility frame, shorten the cd to the original one and buff the unusued w on sword like interrup and it will be balanced. ” Interrupt is the best and most basic W ability on sword…
  • elsjmyyb -

Posted the thread ount bionatrol cbd overload bio.

Thread
    bionatrol cannabidiol oil s tolls, plus a bond, plus this and that.....Manner an excessive amount bionatrol cbd overload bionatrol cbd plus. We crammed out their online booking shape and read their terms & conditions. There had been quite plenty but it…
  • The message says you can't GvG for 24 hours unless the territory is adjacent to the territory you GvG'd from. Even though it is true that Elmwood and Ashwood are adjacent, we are being prevented from participating. The theory is that we launched from the…
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Gathering t6+ is impossible.

I am not so sure what to say, except it is similar as if someone tells you.. During the last 4 years I tried to cross the small street with a traffic light before my house.. Unfortunately I ended up all the time in a hospital because a bicycle hit me…
  • PapaBudyn -

Replied to the thread Flota.

A ja polecam, przynajmniej nie spierdalają jak jest kontakt :) pozdrawiam
  • TheGreek -

Replied to the thread Outlands Report #2: A Growing Threat.

But they'll drive prices up, since demand remains the same but supply gets lower. So it will even out by selling less for more.
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Outlands Report #2: A Growing Threat.

Quote from Eternalhaze: “I might be in the minority, but I feel like the roaming mobs weren't actually that beneficial to the game as a whole. It was decent content upon it's release but now seems pointless. ” I agree. Remove them .. they dont even…
  • Midgard -

Liked Eternalhaze’s post in the thread Outlands Report #2: A Growing Threat.

Like (Post)
    I might be in the minority, but I feel like the roaming mobs weren't actually that beneficial to the game as a whole. It was decent content upon it's release but now seems pointless. Add that to this invasion and yeah there's a heavy penalty to pay for…
  • xcruciful -

Posted the thread Real estate/Crafting expansion.

Thread
    Real estate? Maybe is too soon to talk about that. But i was thinking about future of outland-hideouts. Hideouts can become more than a underground base for a guild. What if hideouts can become a fortress outside that you can expand...giving you…
  • frankol23pl -

Replied to the thread Sojusz.

• bump
  • TheMarvin -

Replied to the thread SAY MY METATRONE recrute!.

Liked Daaaaaaaaaaaba’s post in the thread Maciusie Guild poszukują nowych graczy.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Szachu: “głupszej nazwy gildii to nie mogłeś wymyślić? ” Oczywiście że mógł, wystarczy że nazwałby ją Szachu.
  • ZbutwialyPiernik -

A wyrywacz to inna barwna persona, myślę że możesz o nim usłyszeć jeszcze.
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread PvP (5v5) Build Question.

Quote from Ferdiad: “Right now I have tried the Arena a few times and I absolutely suck at it. I often loose myself if I get in a crowd and I have had trouble doing any damage at all let alone getting whoever others are focusing on or killing…
  • frankol23pl -

Ja żaden gildii wyrywacz... Już stary wyga...