Recent Activities

• LunacyUnited -

Replied to the thread Looking for a newbie friendly guild.

Lunacy United is recruiting to enhance our NA and EU presence! Based out of Bridgewatch for the end of Season 10 We are a mature group of +/- 75 players consisting of veterans and newer players alike, led by a core membership that’s been together for…
  • Mofrix -

Replied to the thread [Maison Stark] recrute.

• Hellements -

Replied to the thread First time Premium purchase question! (answered).

Quote from Blkandwhtlion: “Quote from Midgard: “The 350LP and 30k focus apply to the first purchase of premium in any given character the 1000 gold and skin is a once per account special offer. Using this offer also gets you the 350 LP and 30k…
  • KingCurrency -

Replied to the thread Bots Bots Bots.

Quote from Barloch: “Quote from Zoream: “Quote from Someky: “Quote from assassinBK: “Quote from Trial_hard: “I don't care about bots in safe zones - that is tutorial area The big money is in bz / cd / gates And there bots are killed…
  • GodfreLord -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

@arteme Заработал 500 кк за сезон уделяя личному заработку 1 час раз в 3 дня . Посещал 95 % кта , потратил 200 кк за сезон на сеты (8.2 хожу) , жалко только кд убил но это мелочи . За сезон наиграл больше месяца на персонаже бтв
  • Pathos -

Replied to the thread Streamer Spotlight: smilinmonster.

nice video's for the community of Albion!
  • Pathos -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Streamer Spotlight: smilinmonster.

Like (Post)
    cbd4208394beb7fbb2ff438a1eb6fc7c6ea0a2d6.png Though best known for his guides, smilinmonster covers a wide variety of content with his streams. Read more and watch him in action here: albiononline.com/en/news/streamer-spotlight-smilinmonster
  • Blkandwhtlion -

Replied to the thread Mobile client won't download additional files.

Still experiencing this problem, connected to WLAN, phone is full charge/plugged in. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Problema al intentar actualizar o iniciar launcher.

Espero que Google Translate haya hecho un buen trabajo traduciendo. Si tiene alguna pregunta, hágamelo saber. Hola, ¿podría proporcionar capturas de pantalla de los errores que está experimentando? Además, ¿podría proporcionarnos la siguiente…
  • Blkandwhtlion -

Replied to the thread First time Premium purchase question! (answered).

Quote from Midgard: “The 350LP and 30k focus apply to the first purchase of premium in any given character the 1000 gold and skin is a once per account special offer. Using this offer also gets you the 350 LP and 30k (which as I stated above is…
  • Barloch -

Replied to the thread Bots Bots Bots.

Quote from Zoream: “Quote from Someky: “Quote from assassinBK: “Quote from Trial_hard: “I don't care about bots in safe zones - that is tutorial area The big money is in bz / cd / gates And there bots are killed fast.. ” Bot fishing 24h on…
  • Geofors -

Replied to the thread Laggy server.

Well this morning, it was bouncing from about 200 to over 5000 for me (totally unplayable), but it settled down after a few minutes. My usual ping is in the low 70s. Hasn't been a problem before this though .
  • Pifger -

Replied to the thread Google Play Beta Launch.

• FSGG -

Posted the thread Algún gremio que tenga su sede en bridgewatch.

Thread
    La razón no es otra que unirme soy piromago, healer y crafter.
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Anti-Cheat.

Hey there, what you can do is: - go into the folder where Albion Online is installed. Run the EasyAntiCheat_setup.exe and then use the Repair Function for Albion. - update your windows - check out this troubleshooting guide for Easy Anti-Cheat: Easy
  • Flyde -

Replied to the thread Pendragons Garde sucht neue Mitstreiter.

• CaptainPando -

Replied to the thread Please Fix Crystal timers.

Quote from Creen: “ur malding ” And ur not because u can no life this game and do all timers.... So ty kind sir. I have been in this game since 2015... and not much has ever happen for later NA times.
  • j4ola -

Posted the thread Poszukiwana gildia.

Thread
    Witam Kilka osób poszukuje gildii nastawionej na PVP oraz PvE, zvz także mile widziane. Niski podatek to nie problem ale muszą być zwroty za HCE. Nasz ogólny fame to 50 - 100m. Fajnie by było mieć dostęp do kryjówek na czarnych
  • B.U.M.P.