Recent Activities

• NBKilla -

Replied to the thread Faction Flagging should Flag person RED.

Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “What I dont understand is how people are allowed to do this for months and no one does anything xD It should be an insta ban for anyone involved ” I think banning is a little too much, because as far as I know it is…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread albion online pkers toxic af.

Quote from captnatsu: “alrighty time to shut you down as well then i see. have fun not gettting hit by a animal or the bitch that thros things at you for days. also i have ganked and didnt like how easy it was to take someone hard earned shit you dont…
  • MadSkillzDLR -

Replied to the thread Faction Flagging should Flag person RED.

What I dont understand is how people are allowed to do this for months and no one does anything xD It should be an insta ban for anyone involved
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Laborers/ trophies BUG.

Quote from Hannibal_Punk: “Quote from Rhagna: “The total happiness is divided between the number of workers whatever they are. But only the corresponding ones gets the happiness. ” This is the perfect definition of the current state.But, the…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Destiny Board Weapon/Armor Spec "Reward Summary" Page.

can i get a dev to reply with an answer if this is a bug or not, I'm seeing posts made after mine getting there "Not a Bug" tag or "bug" tags. Can someone else check on this thanks! Been like this since launch time to fix it!
  • Svenblade -

Posted the thread Looking to Try Out for 5v5 Team.

Thread
    I'm looking to join a guild with a 5v5 team. I'm currently near max spec in artifact spear, and individually in 1h x-bow and qstaff. I'm looking at leveling my remaining skills in the qstaff line to fill a flex role as a qstaff tank, or to explore new…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Rageclaw loses gallop upon using predator sprint.

Quote from Nah: “Not sure if this is intended now but I know in the past using predator sprint kept the gallop speed buff applied during but now using the ability removes it and then gains the gallop back only for the last second or two of the predator…
  • kozlobudka Guild Name: Alliance Name: AllianceTag: DeathFame: 19,676,061 Kill Fame: 24,211,150 FameRatio: 1.23 Ты силен :D
  • Yorg_Ankrat -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Naipache: “Quote from gmatagmis: “Quote from Naipache: “Я то думал они прошли уже стадию "короли англии", а нет - не без помощи конечно, но до…
  • NoruDali -

Liked Lugzi’s post in the thread 4x Personen | SUCHEN GILDE.

Like (Post)
    Je nachdem, was ihr von den Spiel wollt. Wenns um PvP Action geht ist zorn der beste Anlaufpunkt.
  • DildoSwaggings -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread What's up with this gank 7.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Player112: “Quote from MEATCUP: “I wonder what P112 does for a living ” I ride oxes, obviously. ” Oxen FFS. Not oxes you moron.
  • Svenblade -

Replied to the thread Clean 2v2 hg from rats!!.

I agree that the HG should start to shrink somewhat rapidly after the bosses are killed. In order to fill the gap for solo PvPers, there should be a random, rotating, battle royale in the open world. "Sanctioned by the Caerleon Crime Syndicate, sponsored…
  • Blenfjorn -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread What's up with this gank 7.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Player112: “Quote from MEATCUP: “I wonder what P112 does for a living ” I ride oxes, obviously. ” Oxen FFS. Not oxes you moron.
  • Zigmund -

Replied to the thread Билды для игры с мобильного..

• Hannibal_Punk -

Replied to the thread Laborers/ trophies BUG.

Quote from Rhagna: “The total happiness is divided between the number of workers whatever they are. But only the corresponding ones gets the happiness. ” This is the perfect definition of the current state. But, the description of trophies leaves no…
  • Oussama -

Replied to the thread Das Percival Update kommt am 10. Juli!.

Hört sich nach ner spannenden Erweiterung an. Mal sehen wie das Ingame so etabliert wird.
  • Liexie -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Усрусь но не позволю свою ги сравнивать с ХнС. Хитро, что ж сказать. Только в наше время люди к сожалению ( или к счастью) уже могут чиать…
  • Yibrahimovic -

Replied to the thread Portal Ganking made me quit the game.

Quote from Roccandil: “@OP, I wish the open-world maps had no gates at all, but were rather designed such that the entire border acted as a "portal" to the next map. ” ^this would be awesome man