Recent Activities

• Lanyday -

Replied to the thread More grind + New heights + T8 relevance.

Rofl. I read your suggestion. It’s bad for the game. No, thank you.
  • Dahek -

Replied to the thread No tengo audio general del juego.

Intente en las configuraciones del audio del juego y nada. cuando lo descargue y lo jugue por primera vez, funcionaba el sonido, no me percate mucho porque simplemente probaba le juego, luego me gusto y cuando lo volvi a abrir al otro dia dejaba de…
  • I am surprised nobody admires the skill in looting. In the first video you See 15 clicks in one second while even moving .. That's amazing skill..
  • ImaDoki -

Replied to the thread More grind + New heights + T8 relevance.

Quote from Lanyday: “Making it possible for 1T8 to face roll 20 T6 isn’t a good thing... Winning pvp should be based on skill, not what gear you bring or what your spec is. Otherwise the game becomes pay to win because you can buy gold with irl…
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread 13th November HYPE.

I think nothing new will happen , i mean ... yes new season , yes new rules. But nothing special. But, to be completely true to you guys , and first of all to myself - i got tiny hope of something epic , or atleast part of it. And this hope include new…
  • Dagother -

Liked MadSkillzDLR’s post in the thread 13th November HYPE.

Like (Post)
    There will be a vig earthquake and tsunamis all around, as well as volcanos eruptions, ans the tectonic plates (?) will re adjust themselfs in order to have a circle black zone. The avalon will be a comet crashing site where aliens will live.
  • Arghun -

Replied to the thread SAY MY METATRONE recrute!.

Up, on recrute encore des joueurs ZvZ principalement en vue de la mise a jour Queen!
  • Draeli -

Replied to the thread [6. November 2019] Percival Patch 9 Hotfix 1.

If you just want to logout, you can not because player attack you ? Just look stupid, if I want logout it's because I want come back to IRL, no fight ...
  • KroDuK -

Replied to the thread [UPDATED 4.10.2019 15:54UTC] Silver Sink Adjustments Coming Soon.

" I wish I was making 20-45 million weekly... I mean... I guess I could - if I played like 8hrs/day." You still do not understand but admitting it.. maybe u just dont have the tools to argue with me mate :) BTW ur looking way too defensive.. i was not…
  • I am surprised nobody admires the skill in looting. In the first video you See 15 clicks in one second while even moving .. That's amazing skill..
  • Shadowlost -

Posted the thread Reclutamiento a nuevo gremio.

Thread
    Reclutamos gente para nuevo gremio basado en ambos estilos de juego, tanto pvp como pve. Principalmente buscamos la suficiente madurez en las personas y las ganas de pasarlo bien. No importa si eres nuevo o veterano, estamos encantados de ayudar y…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked chillimayosub’s post in the thread Sword W ability.. "Block". 4 in 1.?.

Like (Post)
    Parry is still broken months after release.. this is very bad gameplay anything under 5s, sword will win if he doesnt play like crap, @Retroman time for balancing? t
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Nehtak’s post in the thread Recycling monthly mounts, do you have no shame?.

Like (Post)
    omfg... people complain about everything. so they cant make old mounts available again? they need to create a new one every single month so this game will have like 498563 mounts before it died? lol
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread [UPDATED 4.10.2019 15:54UTC] Silver Sink Adjustments Coming Soon.

Quote from KroDuK: “Let's be honest here; old players that makes 20-45million weekly losing 1% of his profit since patch #7 ” Holy shit, where are you pulling these numbers from? I wish I was making 20-45 million weekly... I mean... I guess I could -…
  • Neesh -

Replied to the thread No tengo audio general del juego.

Si en las opciones del juego no encuentras tu problema, quizás los amigos de support@albiononline.com podrian ayudarte. Puedes escribirles tanto en español como en inglés.
  • Gerrit -

Replied to the thread Less Stress. More Sex..

Quote from Liexie: “Quote from Gerrit: “Quote from PLUARUS: “Quote from Vulkanow: “Вы отучили Плуаруса лутать в бою и сматываться? ” А твоё какое дело? ” Люди имеют право…
  • Eldron -

Liked ClassicDoffy’s post in the thread Albion Youtube ad is missing crushial selling point.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Aonii: “Few days ago i mentored two people , they didn't even know it was a full loot pvp , and ended up quitting the next day ” Damn, this sucks. Full loot PVP just gives me more adrenaline compared to the traditional MMORPG