Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• angrad -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema membership question? verfasst.

Beitrag
    you keep them, you just don't get anymore until you renew your premium.
  • Bluerose13x -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Solution? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Echlessia: „nothing work... Well thanks for try. Enjoy the game “ try reinstalling DirectX if that doesn't work open command prompt and paste 'wmic computersystem get model' or 'wmic bios get serialnumber' then go to your PC manufacturers…
  • xBrockx -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema seems like yet another gear grind MMO verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Hidei: „Zitat von xBrockx: „Or if you do it for fun soon you will be gearless and broke... and have to do expeditions, which are boring. Plus why skill up if all you use is T4 or T5 gear? “ That's where you are wrong. You can make a ton…
  • Lezarg -

Hat das Thema membership question? gestartet.

Thema
    I think this is a simple question/ What will happen to all the perks I got after my membership runs out? like the learning points and the points I use double my farms/animals yield? if they become zero, what happens later if I renew it, do I recover…
  • FastEddie -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema T I T A N S Hellgates & GvGs & Open World verfasst.

Beitrag
  • veibo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Гильдия Prets verfasst.

Beitrag
    А были какие-то проблемы? o.o
  • Sun_Tzu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Snare Charge verfasst.

Beitrag
    Or how about this at the very least since it is now a leap you should make it go over obsticles.
  • Echlessia -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Solution? verfasst.

Beitrag
    nothing work... Well thanks for try. Enjoy the game
  • Everytime I try to travel between my islands directly the game kinda stucks. seems like i am disconnecting from the current server, and just stuck in between. gold market also shows na values etc, regular logout also doesn't work. After countdown I still…
  • Duke Suraknar -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema (Suggestion) Guild Administration, Ranks and Privileges Customisation verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Korn: „This is something that will certainly be added to the game and is already part of our development roadmap. We do not have a set ETA for this right now, though. “ Good to hear, definitely good news. You may want to also take a look at…
  • Finalhecate -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Discussion] Is the reputation system too restrictive? Red Zones. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von gnoms: „Zitat von Finalhecate: „Zitat von gnoms: „Zitat von Finalhecate: „Zitat von gnoms: „Zitat von Finalhecate: „Im very manageable “ I know you are that why I waste my time here, because im pathetic “ Well that some way to…
  • Scarce -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [21.08.2017] Test Server Patch Notes (Launch Patch #4) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Since you are working on fixes for tinker journals. How about adding crafting bag/cape fame to filling journals? I just spent 6 mill silver on upgrading my 3 islands and getting 66 T4 tinker laborers to find out I can't even fill the books with the…
  • gnoms -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Discussion] Is the reputation system too restrictive? Red Zones. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Finalhecate: „Zitat von gnoms: „Zitat von Finalhecate: „Zitat von gnoms: „Zitat von Finalhecate: „Im very manageable “ I know you are that why I waste my time here, because im pathetic “ Well that some way to spend your evening or…
  • Finalhecate -

Beitrag
    Zitat von gnoms: „Zitat von Finalhecate: „Zitat von gnoms: „Zitat von Finalhecate: „Im very manageable “ I know you are that why I waste my time here, because im pathetic “ Well that some way to spend your evening or mornings. “ I'm…
  • Hidei -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema seems like yet another gear grind MMO verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von xBrockx: „Or if you do it for fun soon you will be gearless and broke... and have to do expeditions, which are boring. Plus why skill up if all you use is T4 or T5 gear? “ That's where you are wrong. You can make a ton of silver in reds,…
  • Stormlord -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Orbis Alius - Oceanic - Prosperity Sphere. Sister Guilds Active verfasst.

Beitrag
    Bump
  • Good Guild, nice people. Join us, build up something great with us :)
  • Diablos -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema When the zergs take over verfasst.

Beitrag
    men pplz groups becuz y go small wen cant kil noop 2 tier below jus sit ox run zoneline if player sit mount die his shud maek 0 durability mount or KNOKCEDDOWN 5 seconds take damage. no punish for zerg only punish small he only zerg~~~~ and…