Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Prist -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Игра давит на глаза verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von letwolf: „попробуй другой моник (поменьше, если есть или на ноутбуке) Возможно твой тупо слишком большой: игра изобилует множеством…
  • letwolf -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Player Population verfasst.

Beitrag
    losing anything does add nothing to learning. just take CS:GO or Battlefield FPS. You lose nothing but learn,learn, learn more and soon become skilled player headshotting your enemies here and there
  • Korn -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Player Population Numbers verfasst.

Beitrag
    We have a sticky thread about player population to keep the discussion in one place: Player Population
  • CameneS -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Tridra verfasst.

Beitrag
    Nick: Camenes - Isim:Soner - Yas: 26 - AO tecrubesi: Betadayken almıştım 1-2 ay oynadım sonra askere gıdınce bıraktım simdi yeniden başladım. - Daha once oynadiginiz Guildler: Devil Pact - Oynamayi dusundugunuz guild sinifi(class): Soldier - Neden
  • JCPMP -

Hat das Thema Totally new and have no direction gestartet.

Thema
    Hi fellow players, I recently came across this game and im on the trial period of 7 days. I really like this game and im looking forward to spending alot of time and a decent amount of money on it. However, im completely lost as to what direction i…
  • Parzivaal -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Bow - Explosive shoot will be a nerf verfasst.

Beitrag
    x2 DPS for 3s instead of x1.1 DPS for 6s, YEAH WHAT A GOOD CHANGE.
  • Bastyon -

Beitrag
    Just want to add. Nicholas2162 is so ready to complain about the changes yet makes no suggestion as to what a positive improvement to bows may be. I'd love to know exactly what stats and spells he would like on bows if he were the developer. I bet his…
  • Bump! We are looking for active ZvZ players and sub for GvG players in both timezone!
  • Neuromanzer -

Beitrag
    You may be right - there may be no such buttons there but do they have full drop mechanics? Havent played the games u named, tried only wow and gw2 and they dont. So even if u lose a fight u lose nothing except ur time and i would say that u even dont…
  • Bastyon -

Beitrag
    At what point does nicholas2162 get pulled up for spamming? This is getting ridiculous now. He is literally saying the same thing over and over and making multiple threads about it. TO SUMMARISE The explosive shot is not a nerf. Explosive shot will…
  • Komamura -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Mobile gameplay verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von TheOrginal: „I am newer and started on my mobile today as a test run. The controls seem to be pretty good and manageable but chatting is almost impossible. Is there anyway to resize the chat button and tabs? I also tried changing going…
  • DixieRekt -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Season Two Preview. verfasst.

Beitrag
    but, windowlicker was going to smoke bomb the dps. it was the perfect plan. clips.twitch.tv/SquareResilientAdminAsianGlow
  • lepurgatoire -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 5 KEY Try Albion for 7 Days Free (24 february MAJ verfasst.

Beitrag
    up
  • Serniksernik -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Albion Online Damage Counter verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von sirina: „Zitat von Serniksernik: „Zitat von Morkiz: „This was WoW "Recount" Name Total damage done (Damage per second, percentage compared to other party/raid members) w-recount.jpg “ LOL on this DK/Warrior... depends which one was tank :P
  • letwolf -

Beitrag
    what a silly argument, theres no "i win"button in moba, theres no such in dota, and the moba this game now is. (gvg and hg). What this game lack, is "rock-paper-scissors" balance, which was perfectly implemented in Lineage 2: archer kills mage, mage…