Recent Activities

• CallMeGosu -

Replied to the thread what happends to albion player.

Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from Quagga: “ :D that's what I'm talking about, 90% of the people in BZ shouldn't be there, carebear online. and now china online. ” Knock it off!You can’t judge players where they should be. You such a arrogant…
  • Emii -

Replied to the thread Crystal League Championship Rulebook.

Quote from grul: “Indeed, how do you know if a player is banned or not ? Is there an official list somewhere ? ” You do not. In the end, it's to the honesty of your teammates to know if they are ban evading. Quote from grul: “=> If a team end up…
  • Foxyy_ -

Liked Kanra.zip’s post in the thread Bloodletter.

Like (Post)
    imo: Lunging Stabs (Bloodletter) - Removed execute range - Now reduces cooldowns upon hitting a player - Damage: 153.32 -> 120 removed instant execute range, make people play infernal scythe instead full kit cooldown reduction benefits mobility and armor…
  • Robinhoodrs -

Replied to the thread The Request for NDA Playtester.

Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Open Letter to Retro: Dear Retromann, You seek NDA Playtester and you have recently renewed your request for new people,…
  • Orgrum -

Replied to the thread Great fire with 0 CD.

So the fact that the Spell is immediately off cooldown after you hit a target is correct, cause the spell as a 15s cooldown. 66% CD reduce it to 5s cooldown and then flame pillar reduces another 5s when it hits with then equals 0, so the spell is ready…
  • KroniiSupremacy -

Posted the thread [Lvl-Up] IS RECRUITING!.

Thread
    Lvl-Up is recruiting, we are a guild based out of Thetford who focuses on small scale content atm, but hope to move to larger scale when we have the numbers. We are working on getting a hideout placed in the bz atm and are looking for players who want to…
  • kURZ -

Replied to the thread Akademia Taktyczna (Thetford).

Miasto Thetford Gildia grajaca PvE - Mapy - World boss - Ava dungi 1-2 na tydzień - Statiki staramy sie kierowac na weekendowe small scale/dive wto-czw [PvE] sobota-niedziela [PvP] pon/piatek [ava dungi,cystale,Hg] Stawiamy na tworzenie elitarnych…
  • getthatguy -

Posted the thread Remove mouse wheel zooming.

Thread
    Seriously. Camera zoom is the least important feature here to do it by mouse. Why not to remap zooming to PGUP and PGDN keys ? Or better that allow players to adjust those bindings, like you did for controllers...
  • Orgrum -

Replied to the thread Great fire with 0 CD.

Hello Florentim, This behavior looks indeed a bit strange. I will check with our designers and see if it is a bug we have to fix :) Thank you for your feedback !
  • Zarek -

Liked GreenWizard987’s post in the thread nerf bloodlether..

Like (Post)
    As a reg spear roamer I'd rather skip bloodletter than fight him. Especially if it's a Cleric robe + Mage cowl + Thetford cape combo. It's disgustingly chase-heavy and high burst damage build. Thetford cape + Mage Cowl get your health down by 20-30% by a…
  • VseOtlichno -

Replied to the thread Current state of great nature for small scale player.

The whole party died except for the healer. You hit him by 5-8 people, giving him focus fire protection(and dots). He is healing with e-spell even with healing sickness. I show 4 ultimative solutions against this staff.
  • qNa87 -

Replied to the thread Hammers need some love.

I agree, but I would say buff overall dmg on everything. It is in the gutter. 1h hammers E is 160dmg on t8. While other weps have 1k+ with slow/stun + debuff or knockup. Such insane overloaded kits compared to hammer abilities. I am a new player and can…
  • Orgrum -

Replied to the thread Fists of Avalon Purging Rejuventaion.

Hello Ruce, I can confirm, that this bug can be reproduced and we will try to fix it in one of the upcoming patches :) Thank you for your feedback !
  • Cy4kaDru4ka -

Replied to the thread ⚔️️​ Набор в гильдию Warroirs Espadas⚔️️​.

Если ты PVEмоль то мы сделаем из тебя PVPшершня! Гоу к нам!
  • VseOtlichno -

Replied to the thread normal bow.

The bow has two paths. First: have a lot of damage, but depend heavily on purge. (return more damage from stacks 30/13) Second: to have average damage, but less dependent on purge. (15 sec cd, 14 enchanted arrows, stacks for full charge 5-6)
  • Orgrum -

Replied to the thread Undead World Boss animation not visible.

Hello d1ux, Are you talking about the normally green little puddle, that deals damage to you while you stand inside it ? It is called "Rotten Pus" in the combat log I believe. That one is created by the reapers half circle cleave attack and it is…
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Generous Heal "Buff" Feedback - Holy Weapon.

Quote from Hattenhair: “The 0.4s hitdelay in holy flash should be backloaded into cast-time. There is a glaring difference between the 2 - Generous heal is interruptible on reaction, while Holy flash is not. ” this as always - bullseye!!!
  • Orgrum -

Replied to the thread help, where is my character screen on launcher.

Hello TessStorm, Can you maybe send us a screenshot of your problem ? What exactly is missing in your login screen ? Thanks !