Recent Activities

• DummyRobert -

Posted the thread User Interface We need a configuration to close the color of players point on the mini-map.

Thread
    Now the color of the points on the mini-map cant be clearly identified especially the tank and team leader. There should be a button to close this function or improve the color types.
  • DummyRobert -

Replied to the thread what happends to albion player.

Quote from CallMeGosu: “but he is right. 90% of blackzone players would not had made it 5 mins in the old bz.hideouts ruined the game. its simple.... and most of bz players these days wont be able to play bz without hideouts and terris because they are…
  • MindFreac -

Replied to the thread player review about the game who wanted to play pvp.

Yeah PvP can be brutal in Albion. And knowledge of the gear, weapons and food definitely helps a lot in those situations. In case you didn't know, you can check your opponents EQ by tapping 'Y'. You can always change that to a more convenient…
  • DummyRobert -

Posted the thread Has clarent blade applied aoe escalation?.

Thread
    I think this weapon has great damage and range if it has been applied aoe escalation. It would be better if different charges have different color of animation.
  • Fabrizziou -

Liked Hattenhair’s post in the thread Combat Balance sbi hates fire staff.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Achiolli: “c'mon family, let's not give up, let's prove to sbi that your balancing work ” I've spent a fuckton of time on this forum. They don't give two fucks about what's going on here.
  • noxmortus -

Replied to the thread second island doubt.

OP is correct ClonerStive also doubly correct. Can create alt guild island for storage or labourers, whereas personal island is for farms and labourers (crafting stations are not cost-efficient to use, but good for silver storage/banking as OP…
  • unsprezece11 -

Liked Claymore_Roomba’s post in the thread Idea for a whole new update - Ships & Seafairers.

Like (Post)
    I started playing Albion two times - once before just tried, and now started playing fo real. Both times I was really sold on the game cause of its (kinda) pirate-ish/conquistador-ish aesthetics, and now I'm kinda bugged, that there is no, A - firearms,…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Hammers need some love.

@Sethis i greatly thank you on sharing your opinion and providing your view on use case of skills but from my stand point the E range and CC duration is currently at its most balanced state yes this may come off as my PTSD from earlier days but viewing…
  • Ryomae -

Posted the thread Faction Mount Ability Bug.

Thread
    Hello, I am currently testing out the controller with the faction mounts, and i can not use the W ability on the Bridgewatch faction mount, when i Press the Y (game pad W) it says invalid target. I don't think this is intended and i am trying to find a…
  • ClonerStive -

Replied to the thread second island doubt.

Absolutely! Now depending on what you want to do with the island, it MIGHT be cheaper to just start a guild with the second character and make a GUILD island. All depends what you want to do! :D
  • neytan_grin -

Liked Negativ1337’s post in the thread Проходит набор в гильдию Dark Psyhosis.

Like (Post)
    e29aa1.pnge29aa1.pnge29aa1.pngУважаемые Искатели приключения, идёт набор в гильдию Dark Psyhosis.e29aa1.pnge29aa1.pnge29aa1.png f09fa6a0.pngПоходы в Авалон f09f8f9b.pngГород…
  • Kanra.zip -

Now follows Nesnes.

Follow
  • Kanra.zip -

Now follows Dagother.

Follow
  • Kanra.zip -

Now follows JudgeNutmeg.

Follow
  • Kanra.zip -

Now follows Emii.

Follow