Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• DraaZe -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Le Culte | RP/PK verfasst.

Beitrag
    Bonjour, Je vous déconseille vivement cette guilde, nous sommes restés 3-4 jours, c'est une guilde axé PK, nous avons donc fais du PK AVEC la guilde, sauf que nous n'avons pas reçu notre part, c'est à dire que le fondateur a garder notre argent pour…
  • Dementis_Ironfoot -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Extraordinarii - |Active| - |Welcoming| - |Competitive| - |Mature| verfasst.

Beitrag
    bump!
  • Elsa -

Mag den Beitrag von Fusionbomb im Thema Mounts favoring ganking meta only, vary up!.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Skolven: „ Another of my suggestion (this one would be amazing) 2) Direwolves and moas could have an active mount-skill named"Bite"/"Peck", doing very minimal damage to their target with 3-4 sec CD and removing their target's gallop or slow
  • Dip -

Mag den Beitrag von Khladraven im Thema Arcane still Severely Underpowered.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Eternalhaze: „Purge is very strong yes, however both the W and the 1h E purge has counter-play to it because neither are instant casts like the fiend cowl is. The arcane Q does the same damage with potential to do more based on the targets…
  • DoomRawrus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema How to change email adress verfasst.

Beitrag
    My guess as to why there are strict no email change rules is to make it more difficult to sell accounts. I worry about that though since a legitimate account holder could invest a lot of money and time into their account and if something happens to…
  • Nice Guild banner! Well done with the design! :thumbup:
  • Theat -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Bringing back old players (Referring to get them back into Albion) verfasst.

Beitrag
    It's retarded to demand your playerbase to pay money to recruit a friend. It shows that SBI doesn't want more players to come to the game. If they did, then they would pay players gold to recruit friends, not the other way around.
  • RudeRoo -

Mag den Beitrag von Dragnon im Thema Townplots and Guards!.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Exeon: „Since this is a Sandbox, why don't we get to be able to place guards in Guild Islands/ Town plots to make our places more immersive and alive? There should also be a way to upgrade town-plots from level 1-2-3, as the town-plot levels…
  • paxprobellum -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Lost 10m on the AH this morning ... verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von ZaZii: „The devs "could" do some hand-holding there and say "if someone tries to sell an item for >1000% of the average price, it's probably by mistake so let's throw in a confirmation-message in-between" “ As long as it has "Don't show…
  • littlejoe -

Hat das Thema Best Trial Key gestartet.

Thema
    Hello if you need more key come here smile.png discord.gg/RFjePv GM6VUYEYJH4PGWEL3DEMQAHQC Hello if you need more key come here smile.png discord.gg/RFjePv
  • paxprobellum -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Mounts favoring ganking meta only, vary up! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Love #1 - Great idea, would be easy to implement! Hopefully would lead to gank squads of multiple mount types (instead of all direwolf). #2 needs some work. Sounds OP atm.
  • paxprobellum -

Mag den Beitrag von Skolven im Thema Mounts favoring ganking meta only, vary up!.

Like (Beitrag)
    We've witnessed on numerous posts the actual ganking metas, especailly 2+ direwolves squads against gatherers wich are hopeless for most. Now don't use this as a debate forums, I'm not here to hear your stories about how good you are at escaping…
  • TheLaczek -

Hat das Thema FREE TRIAL KEYS gestartet.

Thema
    U6MTL32EE7CNDCGFAJNQ44EH7 43HGNFZNPNJPAKZHHRAAJMLCF 39FFHHZELXQJ924ZTGWQVH77D RRLQNEEHTT3VQYRZKFXR9NPQC
  • Bogul -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema The Official Albion Online Wiki Discussion Thread: This Week: New Domain & Gold-Code Giveaways! verfasst.

Beitrag
    This weeks winners for the 10x 750g cold-code raffle. (All details how to win here.) You'll recieve a message with your code tomorrow or wednesday. (once i get them from SBI) Grats! :) * 1 * @Dere * 2 * @Frankasti * 3 * @Grimhawke-EB * 4…
  • Equartus -

Mag den Beitrag von Khladraven im Thema FIX Hunter Hood OR....

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Coonery: „Zitat von Nieogar: „Easy way to counter. Use cleric robe and take some damage. “ trading cool-downs chest for helm? def not worth in the long run. what other helm in the game thats NOT artifact requires you to pop cool-downs to…
  • Arkanoid -

Mag den Beitrag von Nayvia im Thema [Offer] Logo for your Guild.

Like (Beitrag)
    I just want to use my free time, out of work, to offer my services as Graphic Designer.I can create a Logo for your Guild or any graphic. Note: They wont be beginner logos made by a random with basic knowleadge, i studied and work as graphic designer
  • Khladraven -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema CORE Cursed Mage problems [vote up for curse suggestions] verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von letwolf: „1. Short duration of vile curse = 6 sec. That means, cursed very vulnerable to lose their full-stack of Vile Curses on target when they just walk away/jump for at least 4 seconds. 2. Small damage and bad scaling of damage of vile…
  • Bajoli -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema WTB Sabertooth rex 500M verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Kantos: „Zitat von Elsa: „Zitat von Bajoli: „Sure 500 million for a tier 5 mount... “ It's the rarest item in the game. Only 6 of them exist, see: Discontinued Items List “ Rarest mount sure, but item probably not. I'd be willing to bet 8.3…
  • UnholyKiller -

Mag den Beitrag von marg93 im Thema Is this open world meta acceptable?.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von slizzard: „@deviljim On the one hand you say you can't escape from wolves and on the other you say they have mobility to escape anything so which is it buddy? I'm just trying to point out your logical falacy. If you want to avoid getting…
  • Khladraven -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema FIX Hunter Hood OR... verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Coonery: „Zitat von Nieogar: „Easy way to counter. Use cleric robe and take some damage. “ trading cool-downs chest for helm? def not worth in the long run. what other helm in the game thats NOT artifact requires you to pop cool-downs to…