Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• LordSilva -

Mag den Beitrag von Lyuien im Thema Albion Online Damage Counter.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hello together, After my Post "What's allowed to be changed in the Albion client" we got to the conclussion that a damage counter would be nice. This Post is to keep everyone updated to the current state of the project. You can also post any feature you…
  • tabooshka -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Nerf Hunter Hood-HEAR ME OUT. verfasst.

Beitrag
    If 5 ppl stand in AOE during a small zvz they are usually dead rather than caster, easiest counter in the game to that is cleric robe on your dps, which everyone uses. Also if you are using 5 reflects instead of knight helms/merc hoods in fights then…
  • tabooshka -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Ganking really sucks verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von slizzard: „Ganking is incredibly easy for the experienced mind. Knowing what your target will do is half the battle. For example the lizard mount on release had CC resist which made them incredibly difficult to…
  • Stravanov -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Nerf Hunter Hood-HEAR ME OUT. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Heelcatcher: „Zitat von pewtha: „Zitat von Heelcatcher: „The active on hunter hood is just too good in its current state. I could see it being just fine and still used, while being a REASONABLE nerf, if it had a limit similar to…
  • Furinkazan -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Albion Online Dev Talk - Roaming Mobs & Luxury Goods verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Silks: „i was just kidding about deleting royal. but tbh this thing is behind an eight ball. if luxury goods worth a lot, then people will leave blackzone and go royal. (shouldnt be the goal in a full loot pvp game) if luxury goods arent…
  • Lyuien -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Albion Online Damage Counter verfasst.

Beitrag
    #######Placeholder#######
  • Lyuien -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Albion Online Damage Counter verfasst.

Beitrag
    #######Placeholder#######
  • Lyuien -

Hat das Thema Albion Online Damage Counter gestartet.

Thema
    Hello together, After my Post "What's allowed to be changed in the Albion client" we got to the conclussion that a damage counter would be nice. This Post is to keep everyone updated to the current state of the project. You can also post any feature you…
  • MrBiceps -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema WTS 8.3 MC, Orb and Graveguard helmet verfasst.

Beitrag
    discount - 20m for everything
  • Apxat -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Gypsies - на 100% PvP-ориентированная гильдия verfasst.

Beitrag
    Спасибо Тагме за бои, растут достойные противники, никогда не отказывают в файте. youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzerQgoU4
  • tabooshka -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Albion Online Dev Talk - Roaming Mobs & Luxury Goods verfasst.

Beitrag
    No reason to leave blackzone, if you are a blackzone player you will sell luxury goods in Caerleon then other people will do the transporting/trade to other blue cities. I like it, gives something extra to do while im waiting on timers/for people and…
  • Furinkazan -

Mag den Beitrag von Silks im Thema Albion Online Dev Talk - Roaming Mobs & Luxury Goods.

Like (Beitrag)
    i was just kidding about deleting royal. but tbh this thing is behind an eight ball. if luxury goods worth a lot, then people will leave blackzone and go royal. (shouldnt be the goal in a full loot pvp game) if luxury goods arent worth a lot, then people…
  • Silks -

Beitrag
    i was just kidding about deleting royal. but tbh this thing is behind an eight ball. if luxury goods worth a lot, then people will leave blackzone and go royal. (shouldnt be the goal in a full loot pvp game) if luxury goods arent worth a lot, then people…
  • Furinkazan -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [UPDATE] Testserver Patch Notes - Kay Patch #4 verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von BRiCK: „CAN WE PLEASE GET A NATURE BUFF!? Suggestion.... Buff the Q output by 12% Make the Druidic E immune to purge. Please just give it a look atleast. Would REALLY love to be able to bust out the nature staff again for 5v5. “ i would…
  • Silks -

Mag den Beitrag von Furinkazan im Thema Albion Online Dev Talk - Roaming Mobs & Luxury Goods.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Silks: „Zitat von tabooshka: „or royal redesign “ or delete royal “ royal content importance was proven underestimated on hector update. as red zone content is mostly needed, yet they removed a lot of contents in red and add more blue…
  • FriendlyFoe -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Sahiib Show's Albion Online videos. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Albion Online - Safely in Black Zones youtu.be/DAc7jfmf0J4
  • FriendlyFoe -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Hello to everyone from SahiibShow! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Albion Online - Safely in Black Zones youtu.be/DAc7jfmf0J4
  • FriendlyFoe -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Hello to everyone from SahiibShow! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Tried to watch your video but the volume is recorded so low that I can barely hear what you're saying even with the sound turned way up. “ Thank you for your feedback. I will turn my voice audio more louder in next upcoming…
  • Furinkazan -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Silks: „Zitat von tabooshka: „or royal redesign “ or delete royal “ royal content importance was proven underestimated on hector update. as red zone content is mostly needed, yet they removed a lot of contents in red and add more blue…
  • KolKhara -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Firewall is so broken its not funny verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Eternalhaze: „Two of the three ways you just listed aren't baseline. Those are soul and relic artifacts, and reflect from hood is a 1 minute cooldown. The problem isn't stunning a fire mage - the problem is having such a HUGE defensive on a…