Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Eextreme -

Hat das Thema Paired Different Weapons gestartet.

Thema
    This could be a substitute to wielding different main weapons in both hands. For example, axe & dagger, sword & dagger, spear & spear, greatsword & sword. Another way to implement dual wielding is the following. Dual wielding - two main hand type…
  • Raithe -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Next Content Update: Merlyn verfasst.

Beitrag
    Town expeditions are most certainly not for fun. They are a low risk but high reward fame farm. They replaced fame that was once in the open world and irreparably destroyed what was once a really good barebones pve system which offered something for many…
  • Pugmaster -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema still waiting for a beta invite. verfasst.

Beitrag
    I’m waiting for the invite too after filling out the form. Excited to farm in the can!
  • Raithe -

Mag den Beitrag von Eternalhaze im Thema Next Content Update: Merlyn.

Like (Beitrag)
    Their is risk involved when doing HCE - money. But I agree with @BRiCK that removing the blue portals from dungeons only to put instanced expeditions in town is kind of silly. Why not bring back the blue dungeons in open world now that "instanced"…
  • kamilasd1 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Localization / Translation Bugs Thread verfasst.

Beitrag
    nowhere except inventory stats and armor bonus I didn't found translation ,, hitpoints,, to,, punkty obrażeń,,. In skills description,, punkty życia,, or,, poziom zdrowia ,,are used. Current translation is very bad and has no connection with hitpoints
  • Raithe -

Mag den Beitrag von BRiCK im Thema Next Content Update: Merlyn.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von letwolf: „I dont care about HCE's much but - if they will moved to OW - where to use the 8.3 sets then? they're become useless then, price will drop... as long as these 50-100 mil worth of gear wont make you able to win 1v5 (or 5v20,…
  • Godben -

Hat das Thema Trial keys ! gestartet.

Thema
    EU4RQFA6JAJ67V9462VRZXKGA VTFQWXFDUPEZCN7VTTMYFE32A 2NCK4QZ7UVHFN4KNGKM6WJRLQ 2YYAZXMLAJW26W47LWNU3NL4A
  • Vocco -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Tridra verfasst.

Beitrag
    Nick ; Utura Isim ; Ethem Yas ;33 AO tecrübesi ; 2 ay (founder olarak başladım bırakmak zorunda kaldım) Onceki guild ; --- Neden Tridra: Güven veren ve köklü bir Türk guildi olduğu için
  • Fusionbomb -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Should I Use Learning Points for This? verfasst.

Beitrag
    ya 7 to 8 is fast never considered the t7 specs... will look into it
  • Fusionbomb -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Auto-attack cancel verfasst.

Beitrag
    i understand his frustration there have been times i was trying to run/kite with my group (i play heals), and I'll accidentally click a damned T1 creature... so my whole group dies because i couldn't stop an auto attack or fighting in a steppe biome…
  • coffeeislife -

Hat das Thema Where is the ios version? gestartet.

Thema
    Just wondering what's happening with the ios version? Download page states it'll happen at full release, but nothing yet. Can't find any newer threads about it.
  • Rosalia -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Arcane still Severely Underpowered verfasst.

Beitrag
    i would also love to see the knockback back @Retroman please gimme my knockback back...
  • owensssss -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Cearleon Declaration of Independence! verfasst.

Beitrag
    with all the built in mechanics to gimp how ganking works in royal lands(having numbers announced, flagging, zone locks, gate guards, all blues being one team by default) Makes it kinda sad that you see this as some sort of noble task. like kicking some…
  • Wir Memento Mori Rekrutieren wieder. Der Community ts: mmcommunity.teamspeak.de MM_2.png Wir sind eine in der Black Zone ansässige Progress Gilde und existieren seit den Betas. Nun sind unsere Tore wieder offen. Wir suchen Mitglieder, die den Kampf
  • Vindrax -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Should I Use Learning Points for This? verfasst.

Beitrag
    I'm going to go a step further and say if you're planning on focusing on gathering in a serious manner at all, it's the best place to spend your learning points at least until you hit T7. T7 can actually go pretty quick and you can already harvest the…
  • Saya -

Mag den Beitrag von Skitted im Thema Respec Suggestion - Unlearn.

Like (Beitrag)
    Just add 1 button : "Unlearn complete Node including spezialization and covert everything to fame credits" or simply 'Unlearn path'
  • Midgard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Existing Accounts & Steam verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Fusionbomb: „y do u ppl continue to respond to that greasy neckbeard? im tired of seeing his absurdly long QQ posts “ I probably should have realised earlier but he’s trolling and obviously getting his rocks off doing it. He hasn’t…
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von Fusionbomb im Thema Existing Accounts & Steam.

Like (Beitrag)
    y do u ppl continue to respond to that greasy neckbeard? im tired of seeing his absurdly long QQ posts
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von LordSilva im Thema Existing Accounts & Steam.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Ungwe_Lianti: „7. The overall trust in SBI as a game developer will therefore go down, it certainly won't go up by this decision, and I'm quite confident you agree on that. “ Nop, so far... only Hector patch (removing Harbours and centralizing