Recent Activities

• Midgard -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread Starting to play Albion with my SO. Tips?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Midgard: “How the hell do you get a forum perma-ban in just 2 posts ... asking about builds? ” I can confirm what Elsa said. I replied to this user and reviewed the rest of his posts, then I saw he inserted random links to them. I left the…
  • zeroik -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] FR : La guilde "Tout en GUCCI" recrute !.

• sippegaming -

Replied to the thread 20v20 Crystal League the state of 20v20.

I agree with most of the suggestions. Having more higher levels doesn't help this situation really without having some other changes done as well. 1. Funding is too important at the current moment. Only rank 1 guild really wants to fund a team. 2. There…
  • Ravenar -

Liked Loucipher’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Make Caerleon faction lethal everywhere..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from Dandylion: “Quote from Ravenar: “Seriously, I thought that when Bandits captured a zone it would turn to black zone... That would make the players able to "vote" which content they really prefer? @Korn ? No? I mean…
  • Gnidaa -

Replied to the thread Gildia gankerska/small scale - Po co uciekasz.

Chcesz pograć na luzie i przy okazji zarobić. Zapraszam nasze wymagania sławy 10m PvP i 50 m PvE Codziennie znajdziesz kontent pvp albo hc aktualny lock martlook Nasza gildia nie posiada sojuszu , nie bawimy się w polityke
  • PhobosARK -

Posted the thread R E V E L A T I O N guild recruiting (EU/NA/SEA).

Thread
    [REISS] R E V E L A T I O N REV is recruiting ACTIVE players focused on PVP content who are looking to make FAT claps and HUGE plays! We’re a roads based guild looking to expand and help our members reach their goals in game. OVERVIEW Time zone:…
  • Shador -

Replied to the thread Przeniesienie wyspy.

Nie zrozumiałem za bardzo o co chodzi zaparkowaniem mamuta. Jeśli przeniesiesz swoją wyspę z Thetford do Lymhurst to żeby wejść za darmo do swojej wyspy to będziesz musiał to zrobić z Lymhurst. Jeśli będziesz chciał to zrobić w Thetford to…
  • SalvorUwU -

Replied to the thread [DODGE] I P A N D A I - RECLUTA.

• Naven -

Posted the thread Pracownik Rolnik na wyspie.

Thread
    Czy jest odpowiednik trofeów rybaków (luneta i rekin) dla zbieraczy rolników na wyspie?
  • TeckTeck -

Liked Happytr33z’s post in the thread Please Rework Swords.

Like (Post)
    Increasing the autoattack speed while reducing the damage per swing is a NERF in PvP. Nobody is gonna just sit there and let you AA them all day. On paper it seems fine but in practice it just doesnt work out very well. On top of that, swords dont bring…
  • TeckTeck -

Replied to the thread Please Rework Swords.

Quote from Happytr33z: “Increasing the autoattack speed while reducing the damage per swing is a NERF in PvP. Nobody is gonna just sit there and let you AA them all day. On paper it seems fine but in practice it just doesnt work out very well. On top…
  • Loucipher -

Liked Elsa’s post in the thread Starting to play Albion with my SO. Tips?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Midgard: “How the hell do you get a forum perma-ban in just 2 posts ... asking about builds? ” Bots are getting very clever. They take reddit posts from a relevant subreddit (or a similar community site) and then repost them on the…
  • Loucipher -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread Starting to play Albion with my SO. Tips?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Midgard: “How the hell do you get a forum perma-ban in just 2 posts ... asking about builds? ” I can confirm what Elsa said. I replied to this user and reviewed the rest of his posts, then I saw he inserted random links to them. I left the…
  • Loucipher -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Make Caerleon faction lethal everywhere..

Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from Dandylion: “Quote from Ravenar: “Seriously, I thought that when Bandits captured a zone it would turn to black zone... That would make the players able to "vote" which content they really prefer? @Korn ? No? I mean…
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Specter jacket BIGGEST nerf incoming NDA.

Quote from HIDKstr: “Quote from Borbarad: “ ” No xD Specter doesn't scale with IP. Start reading correcty. Its 66 in every tier, and scales IP VS MOBS. ” Indeed, how the hell did i miss that. Damn it lol. Oh well .Either way, specter jacket…
  • TeckTeck -

Replied to the thread Who said PvP isn't for phone players.

Thanks for support guys I do this for fun you know, this corona shit is giving me a ton of freetime :D I will try record some real full loot PvP and make some videos with this content ;) Here is the last one I made youtu.be/-VEEr7NiX08 Enjoy :thumbup: Subscribe…
  • Equart -

Like (Post)
  • yxaxax -

Replied to the thread Oh my god, they killed Dark Sphere! You bastards!.

Healing Received Reduction: 20% -> 25% Damage Reduction vs players: 20% -> 25% is it a buff? it's laughter! another 1% would add. with this, with 3 goals, the area will become much smaller. after hitting, people usually scatter in different directions so…
  • TeckTeck -

Liked Neesh’s post in the thread Who said PvP isn't for phone players.

Like (Post)
    Nice videos, great music and good to see pone pvp players!