Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• OxiCL -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema ХГ verfasst.

Beitrag
    Так же рассмотрим и другие роли.При опыте и желании.
  • DildoSwaggings -

Mag den Beitrag von Redsaw im Thema Community-Wide vote for game restart.

Like (Beitrag)
    Well, atleast you tried, i'll give you the participation medal I guess. Now, Ill point out exactly where you failed to prove a point of any sorts. Zitat von RottenH20: „Zitat von Redsaw: „Zitat von ODB: „Now that SBI finally addressed the SNOWBALL…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Mag den Beitrag von Midgard im Thema Community-Wide vote for game restart.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von ODB: „The game has wiped at least 4 times that I have been a part of since Beta1. “ Are you kidding me? The game was in Beta! Wipes happen in Beta. You do not wipe a persistent world 18 months after release.
  • Devastate -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Was steam release a good idea? verfasst.

Beitrag
    I think they made a very bad move by not linking the old player's normal account to a steam account, like Path of Exile did, allowing older players to rate and review the game and count as active players. All the players that were playing since the game…
  • Ashkael -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Community-Wide vote for game restart verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von ODB: „The game has wiped at least 4 times that I have been a part of since Beta1. “ Are you kidding me? The game was in Beta! Wipes happen in Beta. You do not wipe a persistent world 18 months after release. “ don't…
  • Mandala -

Mag den Beitrag von Eternalhaze im Thema Albion's biggest problems.

Like (Beitrag)
    I've played this game off and on for about two years now and am the type of person that really only plays one mmo at a time and heavily invests into it. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here, but having said that I want to produce a list of the things…
  • Elbereth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Приглашаем в гильдию RUSSIAN GUILD verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von GamingGod: „youtube.com/watch?v=BuqgF0wXMTA “ Собрание - это когда много людей что-то обсуждают, а не когда один членосос своим оленям вещает свое хуевое видение мира
  • Ashkael -

Mag den Beitrag von Midgard im Thema Community-Wide vote for game restart.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von ODB: „The game has wiped at least 4 times that I have been a part of since Beta1. “ Are you kidding me? The game was in Beta! Wipes happen in Beta. You do not wipe a persistent world 18 months after release.
  • Elbereth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Политическая обстановка в мире Albion) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von MacTepOk: „Ахуенно, особенно про то, что этот пиздабол нес своим властелинам бразильским. Или поискать пост где он зафейлив атаку на…
  • Bogul -

Mag den Beitrag von Evas_Flarelight im Thema LP & Destiny Board Questions.

Like (Beitrag)
    1) • What are the benefits and negatives of focusing your LP? + Focusing your LP helps you to level up your specializations faster. - You can't have everything (except up until T4 - T5) 2) • What are the benefits and negatives of branching out your…
  • GreyAG -

Hat das Thema Want to Play? Free Trial Keys for 7 Days here! gestartet.

Thema
  • Ахуенно, особенно про то, что этот пиздабол нес своим властелинам бразильским. Или поискать пост где он зафейлив атаку на клайм, против…
  • Mandala -

Mag den Beitrag von Zulmer im Thema What can new payer do against max lvl ganker?.

Like (Beitrag)
    You can play solo yes. This thing is hard to master and So bloody long way waiting for you but once you master on solo survive, it is so enjoyable than any content in the game. Survive!
  • Midgard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Community-Wide vote for game restart verfasst.

Beitrag
  • Bogul -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Ability to modify your Island List~ verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von solventh: „or more coders. “ hi. i'd like to buy 5 coders please? ok senks
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von Redsaw im Thema Community-Wide vote for game restart.

Like (Beitrag)
    Well, atleast you tried, i'll give you the participation medal I guess. Now, Ill point out exactly where you failed to prove a point of any sorts. Zitat von RottenH20: „Zitat von Redsaw: „Zitat von ODB: „Now that SBI finally addressed the SNOWBALL…
  • Bogul -

Mag den Beitrag von solventh im Thema Ability to modify your Island List~.

Like (Beitrag)
    or more coders.
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von tabooshka im Thema Community-Wide vote for game restart.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von ODB: „The game has wiped at least 4 times that I have been a part of since Beta1. Each wipe SBI refunds gold bought through them. The first 3 or 4 weeks of this game is the most fun. Lots of players would RETURN to the game if there was a…
  • MacTepOk -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Политическая обстановка в мире Albion) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Ахуенно, особенно про то, что этот пиздабол нес своим властелинам бразильским. Или поискать пост где он зафейлив атаку на клайм, против…