Recent Activities

• HCEPositive -

Replied to the thread QOL-UI Improvement.

@Hellements just an updated UI improvement suggestion iOd3NYE.png
  • CigNus -

Liked Gunnar216’s post in the thread still too much rats in corrupteds... a simple solution..

Like (Post)
    You ever think to ask why a pve player would join corrupted? Maybe because solo dungeons loot is way worse and the fame is worse... now a pvp player isn't joining for loot or fame, he wants infamy, that pvp fame and his victim's gear. Easy solution would…
  • Svarazic -

Liked Hattenhair’s post in the thread Fire staff changes when?.

Like (Post)
    Fire staffs: - Fire bolt: - Burn Tick: 5 -> 4 - First Burn tick after: 0s -> 1s This is a balance change from 2017. You dont get the benefit from DoTs while actively casting and still get punished by reflect as if it was a fully fledged DoT skill after
  • losttower -

Liked Alb’s post in the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

Like (Post)
    Same problem getting kicked out each time I try to enter the world using microsoft
  • Svarazic -

Liked Throatcutter’s post in the thread Fire staff changes when?.

Like (Post)
    So overall the fire staff is really underpowered right now in comparison with other ranged weapon lines, and suffers from some huge counters. Let me elaborate a little bit without making it into a rant. Look at frost, has 3 Q options to choose from -…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread What about an inscription option on items/weapons?.

I like the idea, Though it would be nice if it wasn't just unlocked, Like you have to kill 3 different types of world bosses to unlock the ability to inscript on an item, Or any type of challenge to unlock it. Kill 50 people in pvp and kill the blank…
  • Our latest escapae was in Caeleron where Old Beggar was begging for silver, and Beezlebub committed suicide. RIP m1VVY3l.png
  • Neef -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread What about an inscription option on items/weapons?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “This could be a nice idea if it can't be abused, like you have preset words or templates. ” I never understood the fear of devs that engraved items can be abused.We have a personal quote on the…
  • mitsub -

Posted the thread It disappeared 1,4kk from my inventory.

Thread
    Today, 23/09/20, I was playing in the vicinity of Martlock, I had approximately 2.2k in the bag, money that I had obtained with many hours of game, since I started playing a week ago, when I opened the inventory to check when I had paid the dgs, I had…
  • RedQueen -

Posted the thread Returning player Lf guild..

Thread
    I'm thinking about returning to play Albion online and looking for friendly (no stress/drama), independent, not big NA guild with active, GvG experienced leadership and active members. Interested in 5v5 activities, arenas, HGs, small group ZvZ, fame…
  • ubuntu -

Replied to the thread Вопрос новичка по классу.

Quote from Batono: “У топора ваще шансов нет убить кого то кроме такого же топора разве что,если два краба в данже встретились:) Честно говоря,…
  • Quote from BackOFF: “Блять... какие же вы всетаки идиоты, пздц... ” Quote from BackOFF: “Выбрал билд. Пару месяцев его выкачивал, потом пол года учился на нем играть в ПВП. ” Я тут мимо проходил, но, извини, я тупо не удержался.
  • Fusionbomb -

Liked ViLEuo’s post in the thread Hideouts are the worst thing ever to be introduced to this game..

Like (Post)
    They definitely should put a cap on HOs in a territory. Don't actively take down peoples hide outs but if one gets destroyed then it can't be replaced on that map until there's a spot under the cap. I think a smaller limit on HOs per zone would make it…
  • ViLEuo -

Replied to the thread The corrupt ones are disgusting.

Why don't they just make it so BOTH players have to queue to get into a fight with another person. It won't stop the plateletters though from kicking your ass but maybe this way people more willing to fight would be pitted against each other. I'm sure a…
  • SaltySurprise -

Posted the thread Shortcuts first impressions.

Thread
    First of all, thanks for addressing some of the things we've addressed so far. Some big some small troublesome to name them all. Off the top of my head, I was slightly disappointed I wasn't seeing 4 shortcuts on my UI but instead they're 4+1 buttons…
  • ViLEuo -

Liked Georg51’s post in the thread The corrupt ones are disgusting.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Majindoom: “lose 5k Infamy for breaking crystals? Crystals are a win condition, how would losing Infamy seem like a logical choice? ” Lol at thinking breaking crystals is winning. Its literally forfeiting with no risk of loss.
  • ViLEuo -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread NDA Balance Playtests.

Like (Post)
    Most changes listed here are intended for a bigger combat balance patch to go live in the middle of Seasom 10. Some changes might be patched in earlier. Especially changes that are aiming to adjust new content like the Corrupted Dungeons. This post gets
  • ViLEuo -

Replied to the thread Concerns regarding upcoming axe changes.

Wait I think they listened....or did I misunderstand? And upped the damage from it i think? Maybe the bleeds won't be put on as often though. - Removed Rending Swing (all Axes) - Rending Swing (all Axes) - Damage: 50.02 -> 62.00 - The Bleed is now only