Recent Activities

• Kaleyl -

Posted the thread Limit maximum number of players in clans, partys and alliances.

Thread
    Hello to the community. I do not know if this issue has already been discussed, sorry I have not seen it if so. The point is that there is not a maximum or maximum number of clans that are allies and that there is not a maximum number of members in a…
  • WedrowyczJakub -

Replied to the thread Regarding 3rd Party Software and Network Traffic (aka: do not cheat.).

Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from Mytherceria: “ - - iii) as long as the data is made available on a website and not, for example, through an in-game modification or overlay, and - iv) we will ban you. Happy Friday! ^^ ” Quote from WedrowyczJakub:…
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Spear Inner Focus needs nerf.

Quote from Niefart: “For solo not really. I like curse but u cant escape gankers, then 3+ mobile enemy chasing you. U cant kill mobile enemy in 1 v 1. An example of Pewpew's build mentioned here. Curse will do more damage, but the losing opponent will…
  • Yeleana -

Replied to the thread IX Kohorta.

no właśnie - uderz w stół a @Szachu sie odezwie
  • GroZzyy -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Azayon: “Quote from PLUARUS: “ ” А я думал будет про пакетики мескалина :)youtu.be/-RNBJDqpTGk
  • Ravenar -

Replied to the thread Regarding 3rd Party Software and Network Traffic (aka: do not cheat.).

Quote from Mytherceria: “ - - iii) as long as the data is made available on a website and not, for example, through an in-game modification or overlay, and - iv) we will ban you. Happy Friday! ^^ ” Quote from WedrowyczJakub: “ The overlay works…
  • Midgard -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread Referral Question.

Like (Post)
    Hi there @SpankMeDad, welcome to the forums. Each referral season has a certain number of days for the rewards to be eligible. If your friend purchased his first premium 2 days ago, check the referral status here:
  • balldriq -

Replied to the thread Głupio Wyszło rekrutuje!.

Legit squad -- same dobre mordy -- polecam dołączyć teraz bo znając chłopaków zrobią rozpierdol na Polskiej scenie w niedługim czasie!!! Najlepiej juz dzisiaj to załapiecie się z nimi na nagrody końcowo-sezonowe! JOJOJOJO
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread 2 to 5 player Mechanic Addition.

Quote from ValentinaClaudia: “At least would be awesome to see this mechanic tried out in the test server and see its effects ” They are not going to waste valuable dev time coding rubbish like this for the test server when it will never be part of the…
  • Hey there, Sometimes cheat makers claim that their tools are allowed. Don't believe them. We want to make sure you are aware what additional tools you are allowed to use and which not. The following is most definitely not allowed: - Anything that gives…
  • Filyshka -

Replied to the thread Unused Cursed SCULL (rebalance).

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Leave it as it is, it is heavily used.. ” Where man? So, i showed the number, you dont agree with number? You think that it normal balance?
  • Hi everyone, mazurwiktor, author of albion-online-stats there. First of all @Mytherceria thank you for creating such post, I would like to see aostats approved since a lot of people are enjoying it. Also, from the begging, policy of this add-on was to…
  • Niefart -

For solo not really. I like curse but u cant escape gankers, then 3+ mobile enemy chasing you. U cant kill mobile enemy in 1 v 1. An example of Pewpew's build mentioned here. Curse will do more damage, but the losing opponent will simply run away, heal…
  • Hey Ms. Community Manager (couldn't help myself), There are some tools I'd like to get clearance for: 1. Albion Data Client: albion-online-data.com/ - Collects market data from network packets; 2. Albion Market Statistics:
  • While patients will certainly look and feel better after weight-loss surg Electro Keto ery, there are also numerous health benefits associated with successful weight loss. In most cases, health conditions that develop as a result of excessive body…
  • Norgannon -

Liked Funstealer’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 5.

Like (Post)
    horrible change on the gathering nodes. so ur taking it away from the casual gather again instead of 1 tick refilling every 7 hours~ we now back to this daily 21 hour shit
  • Norgannon -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 5.

Like (Post)
    In case some wonder what Defense Vs Players above 100% means. A negative BonusDefense stat can basically be translated into Damage Taken Increased by 100% Examples: 100 Damage (after Armor) / Bonusdefense: - 10% 1. Damage = Damage(afterArmor) * (1 -…
  • Theat -

Quote from Niefart: “ @Theat U dont know how win against purge in 1v1 as 1h spear, cultist build? L2P you deserve to donate your gear repeatedly to spear users :] ” Curse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spear 1v1 and 2v2…
  • Deadrino -

Liked Hollywoodi’s post in the thread Abuse of game mechanics?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Deadrino: “You are right, but if you have already put "always yes" you don't have that choice. If it is not abuse there should be warning for new players that yellow zones are not that safe under certain circumstances. ” nah just go in…