Recent Activities

• GachiBanger -

Replied to the thread Playing from from phone can get you banned.

The support answered me From the very beginning I indicated the account ID that was in my profile forum.albiononline.com/index.p…fb766d534f901ea607e31aedfforum.albiononline.com/index.p…fb766d534f901ea607e31aedf
  • Karthaz -

Replied to the thread Hellgates Hellgate needs some attention urgently, or it will became a dead content..

Res pot + Normal run = Insta win. Especially if you play retard dagger with a 3 sec cd dash
  • Leturn -

Replied to the thread Anyone else got banned after the patch?.

Quote from EAC: “Hello Leandro, Thank you for contacting us. We have reviewed your appeal request and verified that the sanction was issued correctly. There is substantial proof that third-party tools designed to grant unfair in-game advantages…
  • SalvorUwU -

Replied to the thread [DODGE] I P A N D A I - RECLUTA.

• solventh -

Replied to the thread QS.

Quote from Reef: “Quote from Retroman: “way too much on how the combat plays out in all other content of the game. ” just fixing knight armor - 1min cd or channeling spell will be huge step to nerf resetting meta. ” just add a rule: windwall…
  • Dollhouse -

Posted the thread Devenez un redoutable Gardien des Âmes !.

Thread
    53fa90f0f0bc7f739b3c2323e62e8ca42898042e.jpeg Découvrez un premier aperçu au nouveau pack de costume et monture Gardien des Âmes. albiononline.com/fr/news/fear-the-keeper-of-souls
  • Izum -

Replied to the thread suggestion, RMT allert.

You don't understand how it works in a sentence.A person wearing a top tier 8, dying in certain zones, simply receives a debuff on his equipment. Opponent picking up his equipment sees the same top tier 8, but only limited in time of use. You can sell it…
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread QS.

Everything is better as of today...lava ..wall...regen..as long as it adresses the design issue.. Sure not..change QS E from 15 to 14 ..that is more or less an insult...
  • Blackthron -

Replied to the thread Anyone else got banned after the patch?.

Quote from j4ola: “Anyone have unban or know antything? SBI left us with the problem what is not good ” No reply from EAC, no more replies from support@albiononline.. The whole thing is making me mad.
  • Piraterer -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons Can we have the gear from kills teleported with us?.

You dont win if you die... thats complete bullshit. CD is an endless reset meta where the bigger and faster PvP Rat wies. Why reward anyone for loosing. At least you can keep your Rat gear.
  • Shadowsmakz -

Posted the thread Corrupted Dungeons need a rework just like Hellgates did..

Thread
    SBI needs to update corrupted dungeons to allow for more fighting and less pve. Even if you chain every dungeon you're only able to max get in 5-6 fights/hour which is just lame. Personally I think you should only be able to access PVE if you got a kill,…
  • Blackthron -

Posted the thread Playing from from phone can get you banned.

Thread
    Hi I've asked the guys on the other thread - most of us who got banned for no reason played from both - PC and Mobile. Feels like Anti-Cheat does not like the rapid changes in surrounding files and IPs... Anti-Cheat does not state the reason for a ban,…
  • Piraterer -

I want to buy gear i use not shitty gear i have no specs... whats wrong with you? Are you high? Your idea will totally fuck the economy. If you want to stop rmt just make Skins untradable.
  • tradecraft -

Posted the thread Siphon Enegy.

Thread
    Should be possible too deposit siphon Energy into the Guild Tab. Say u put in 100 siphon then u can withdraw 100.without any more roles or access from the guild. I understand Guilds with many members cant give access to the withdraw too every1 but would…
  • iMoot -

Posted the thread Qarterstaff.

Thread
    Can you please do something about quarterstaff? is the same build over and over in corrupteds, I dont like that build dont want to use it, and you are forcing me because is the only way to beat them, oh wait, I can beat them with crossbows but ups...…
  • Izum -

Replied to the thread Rate the avatar above you!!.

• Izum -

Quote from Piraterer: “Why should i do PvP if i dont earn money? Thats Bullshit. I can loose my gear but get nothing in return? ” You get a limited time gear of dead opponents, which you can use in the next pvp without fear of losing money. Enemies…
  • Quote from Clasics: “Quote from Deathskills: “Not because people are complaining that a weapon is unbalanced. Just means they probably made a mistake using it and died because of it. a lot of players cannot accept the fact that they are really bad in…
  • msfabiao -

Liked LordNrixx’s post in the thread Solo Gathering in Black is Nearly Impossible.

Like (Post)
    yeah true buddy, albion want all player to join groups or guilds but its not possible coz not all people want to join anything. i my self i prefer solo than joining any guilds, now i have a guild not because i want to but because i'm forced to join. SBI…