Recent Activities

• Kkoogit -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread NDA Balance Playtests.

Like (Post)
    These changes are planned for the first patch of the new update. Making some adjustments to a few weapons which are out of line. And making sure the new content is in a good state. This post gets regularly updated with the latest changes of our internal
  • User753 -

Posted the thread Ayuda.

Thread
    1. Cómo puedo jugar con 2 dispositivos simultáneamente con una misma cuenta?
  • Malkalma -

Replied to the thread Economy R.I.P. to the albion gatherers - The worst update in the history of the game.

Quote from solventh: “Quote from Malkalma: “My point of suggestion is to make gankers have risk. Every other content in the game is high risk high reward / low risk low reward but ganking. ” it s obvious you have never tried ganking. gankers risk…
  • Grrwal -

Posted the thread User Interface Trade confirmation dialog.

Thread
    I know scamming is permitted by the ToS, but it seems like players getting scammed for 150M silver because they try to sell a mammoth, and the buyer is able to change the price fast enough to 15M where the seller doesn't catch it is not a great…
  • solventh -

Replied to the thread Economy R.I.P. to the albion gatherers - The worst update in the history of the game.

the idea i gave also helps you. remember, most gankers doesnt bring gather tools, so they wont be able to see the big nodes.
  • solventh -

Quote from Malkalma: “My point of suggestion is to make gankers have risk. Every other content in the game is high risk high reward / low risk low reward but ganking. ” it s obvious you have never tried ganking. gankers risk the gear they bring and…
  • Malkalma -

Quote from solventh: “that s not logical for me also. but it s easy to make a simple reason for it: "big nodes shine with their enchantments so much that they can be seen far from the distance." : P which makes me suggest: only enchanted big nodes…
  • Fabrizziou -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Maybe it's time for the devs to take a look at the sword tree.

Quote from Geulanteutak: “Ahh yes, corrupted dungeons!!! I don't play corrupted dungeons -_- ” also anti-purge merc jacket works for carving sword in open world just saying
  • Fabrizziou -

Replied to the thread ZvZ Suggestion: Adding Necromancy Without Lagging the Game.

Quote from Mishirene: “The status effect could be cleansed, but you'd be unable to "purge" zombie status once you die from it. ” So in large scale fights locus will have even more job and still be a must have in the zerg Quote from Mishirene: “4.…
  • Blenfjorn -

Liked Mishirene’s post in the thread ZvZ Suggestion: Adding Necromancy Without Lagging the Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blenfjorn: “Can the undead person still see their screen? If so, can I kill someone as a Necromancer but keep them alive just to troll them a little longer before ultimately killing them for good? Or does it only work on party/guild members?…
  • Mishirene -

Replied to the thread ZvZ Suggestion: Adding Necromancy Without Lagging the Game.

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Can the undead person still see their screen? If so, can I kill someone as a Necromancer but keep them alive just to troll them a little longer before ultimately killing them for good? Or does it only work on party/guild members?…
  • Fuhcew2 -

Replied to the thread What Tablet do you use for Albion?.

howdy, I use a note 8 most of my play session, if I use my galaxy s10e it's to work in my streams. Maybe try the galaxy note since it's a larger screen but has better processing power then the A7 tab(it's a discount tablet I'm sure it was shitty) I'd say…
  • solventh -

that s not logical for me also. but it s easy to make a simple reason for it: "big nodes shine with their enchantments so much that they can be seen far from the distance." : P which makes me suggest: only enchanted big nodes would be shown in the…
  • enEstava -

Replied to the thread Pest Lizard Change.

I was gathering in yellow zone yesterday and a faction blob came when I wasn't paying attention. One of them on a Pest Lizard used the skill to keep me from being able to mount up. Luckily I managed to outrun them with the miner boots and mount up but it…
  • Mishirene -

Liked Blenfjorn’s post in the thread ZvZ Suggestion: Adding Necromancy Without Lagging the Game.

Like (Post)
    Can the undead person still see their screen? If so, can I kill someone as a Necromancer but keep them alive just to troll them a little longer before ultimately killing them for good? Or does it only work on party/guild members? I hope the former,…
  • YAabc -

Posted the thread Merc jacket works with skull but doesnt with lifecurse or shadowcaller ?.

Thread
    is this intended ? and how exactly does direct damage works ?
  • solventh -

Quote from Deathskills: “pretty much intended and by design. it's a risk vs reward scenario. if you can't deal with it, do like @Borbarad suggested, don't play it, use something different. No issue nor bugs there. all mechanics seem to work perfectly as…
  • Borbarad -

Quote from Malkalma: “I'd like to know what makes you guys think the passive made for offensive purposes. ” Probably the the dude i killed with it yesterday when i was using pest lizard and i aggroed mobs to trigger the passive to kill him. Now…
  • Malkalma -

I'd like to know what makes you guys think the passive made for offensive purposes.