Recent Activities

• Никак. Должен быть человек который тебя примет напрямую, либо одобрит заявку в гильдии.
  • Zynthia -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance 15 Second Timer.

did u move away from the exit or atked him? or maybe u didnt wait for the shield to reset before entering?
  • MRzK -

Replied to the thread LoS KmiecioS Rekrutuje!.

• Elaxs -

Replied to the thread Did you consider extending adventure challenge to crafters?.

Quote from noxmortus: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from noxmortus: “Craft a few T8 items and you have the reward in seconds...that is not what the challenge is wanting to do. ” And harvesting around 9…
  • ✝|Gladiator's Helms|✝ - Gilda italiana - Recluta!! ALLY MINAX !!
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Did you consider extending adventure challenge to crafters?.

No need to even read the topic. Answer is No. If you want daily challenge, do one corrupt dungeon. Easy as that. Otherwise all Alt crafters will get free monthly rewards. I am sorry, but if you are crafter, you are not a main. And in case you are that…
  • Elaxs -

Quote from CassX: “Quote from noxmortus: “Craft a few T8 items and you have the reward in seconds...that is not what the challenge is wanting to do. ” And harvesting around 9 fields with carrots for a daily reward in 5 minutes is what the challenge…
  • Agrafka -

Replied to the thread Gathering and crafting idea.

Quote from Quicksilver88: “lets hope that we never get any combat amulets ” maybe not combat, but maybe something for gathering/crafting this time. Or loot bonus for dungeons
  • Когда уже начнут выдавать скины на персонажа за реферала? :D
  • nazymko -

Posted the thread International guild of traders [WE TRADE].

Thread
    We are a young international guild of traders and crafters who like casual play, and a friendly environment for new and experienced players No fee No taxes All playstyles welcomed Main guild languages ENG, RUS, all other languages welcomed!
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Re: Spear cripple.

Hasn´t cripple been bugged for months anyway ? It started having the damage increase(25% all dmg for 5 seconds), but there was never any note of cripple being buffed by x dmg increase. Fun fact, 25% dmg for 5 seconds have adrenaline boost on axes,…
  • Quagga -

Liked noxmortus’s post in the thread Forced PvP is a failure..

Like (Post)
    Plays full loot PvP game; complains about getting killed and losing loot. Bill-Ted-Keanue-Reeves.jpg
  • deceius -

Liked Chefffff486’s post in the thread [28. July 2021] Call to Arms Patch 9.

Like (Post)
    can i beg u guys fix the cdgs suicide problem? Everytime the enemy has low hp and think they can't get the win so they rush to the mobs and let the mobs knockdown him then he sucicde, so winner can never the kill fame from them. It is not fair to the…
  • Zentiic -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Albion Online I want it to come with an update to the game..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Swordonlinerlx: “I want to play in peaceful mode.i want Other players cannot attack me.Red and Black Zone.They Can Only Attack When I Go Mode. in Red Mode. red and black map Click.I want to play in peaceful mode. I want to go to T7 - T8…
  • deceius -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread NDA Balance Playtests.

Like (Post)
    We are currently started working on another patch with changes to some currently under utilized weapons. The bigger changes will be released in a later patch, but some of the smaller adjustments will go live earlier. You can expect more changes to be…
  • Zentiic -

Liked Dexz’s post in the thread Corrupted Dungeons Killfame when enemy player suicides in corrupted.

Like (Post)
    Could you take into consideration to reward the winning player with killfame when the enemy /suicides in a corrupted dungeon. Some players play for loot/infamy I play for pvp fame.
  • shoopwoop -

Liked Fred_the_Barbarian’s post in the thread This is the last WARNING for the future of ALBION.

Like (Post)
    Garbage post, you need an invisible boot up your ass.
  • Zentiic -

Replied to the thread Re: Spear cripple.

Against a spear on cripple just use splitting smash and E off cooldown and kite. Without impaler your outrange them and outdamage them if they can't build up stacks. Play the matchup enough times and it's really fun for both players to outpoke and out…
  • TheDemonPrince -

Replied to the thread DEMON SINS - ПРИЗЫВАЕТ В СВОИ РЯДЫ.

Quote from Kamlan: “Ты так часто пишешь "up" зачем? Каждые два часа... А потом заходящий в тему этой гильдии, попадает не на начало, где рассказывается о гильде, а в конец 100500 страницы, где все сообщения это "up". Понимаю в силу
  • shoopwoop -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Combat Balance Can we nerf Oathkeepers already???.

Like (Post)
    Oathkeepers are not OP and rarely played for that reason. In my countless Slayer fights I have only seen this 2x and both were extremely easy wins. This build suffers the same as forge hammers your opponent is not just going to stand there for you to get…